Superman SE Dvds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Superman SE Dvds

coolmovies
NO 1

coolmovies

coolmovies

Impediment
I'll be buying 1 and 2, probably. But three and 4 are nothing short of absolute shit.

T.M
Originally posted by Impediment
I'll be buying 1 and 2, probably. But three and 4 are nothing short of absolute shit.

yes

office jesus
Originally posted by Impediment

What he said. big grin

coolmovies
These will be out on 20/11/2006. Theres also gonna be a 9 Disk set comming out on 20/11/2006

LanceWindu
These covers are horrid.

Impediment
Originally posted by LanceWindu
These covers are horrid.

Agreed.

redcaped
Nothing will ever discard my sympathy from what you see on the first pic of this thread.

coolmovies
I like the covers

roughrider
Any word about II being a Richard Donner Director's Cut - reclaiming the film the producers took away from him, for Richard Lester to finish?

Wolfie
Superman II is the Richard Donner cut. There will also be a boxed set of all of these releases.

I just thought I'd let you guys know about it. I'm not a fan of Superman so these releases mean nothing to me.

redcaped
Me neither...they are the old ones.

xixiware
i saw it last week ,i found it very plain,nothing special.
it's not worth seeing in theater,i think
use my IMTOO DVD RIPPER,and see it on my computer,that's enough

Wolfie
I still don't care about these releases. stick out tongue

Though if anyone would like to know, on November 28, there's going to be an "ultimate" collection which has a very nice tin casing and will include all five Superman movies (four Christopher Reeve films and Superman Returns). It will also have that "Look up in the Sky" DVD that came out a while ago, a comic, and some other stuff.

It's reported to be a 14-disc set.

redcaped
Good for rockies!

coolmovies
The 4disk set has unseenfootage

Impediment
Originally posted by Wolfie
I still don't care about these releases. stick out tongue

Though if anyone would like to know, on November 28, there's going to be an "ultimate" collection which has a very nice tin casing and will include all five Superman movies (four Christopher Reeve films and Superman Returns). It will also have that "Look up in the Sky" DVD that came out a while ago, a comic, and some other stuff.

It's reported to be a 14-disc set.

A 14 disc set seems like overkill to me, especially with two goddawful movies that are the worst examples of Superman (3 & 4). I'll buy the individual SE releases of 1 and 2 and, of course, Superman Returns.

coolmovies
If theres gonna be be a 30th Anniversary superman dvd commig out is there anypoint buying the upcomming dvds?

Even in HD DVD ?? Thanks

redcaped
After you guys confirm right here there is a tornado scene with Nuclear Man in part 4 I might get it then.

coolmovies
This is the box set

redcaped
Only the speed scene? 2009

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.