I seem to have a KMP problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SP90
Hello, I have a problem.

It is, in fact, a big fat Koala MeatPie problem...
He has entered one of his only friends' Msn and I kind of told her (he really deserved it really a lot). Now he's pissed off at me.

Now that doesn't bother me the least, only he seems to have taken it really seriously... He kind of fricking changed my Msn password !

The real problem is... I kind of know his KMC password and the same password can be used for many other KMP accounts everywere on the web... I don't know what to do with it... Should I also change it like the bastred did with my MSN ? Would it be immature ? I really need guidance ! eek!

masterkit
wtf

§P0oONY
PM's...

Fun things... no expression

SP90
...You won't understand unless you know KMP (he is a very active member of KMC...)

§P0oONY
I know Koala MeatPie but I don't give a shit about him, you or the situation. no expression

Sanctuary

Syren
Originally posted by SP90
Hello, I have a problem.

It is, in fact, a big fat Koala MeatPie problem...
He has entered one of his only friends' Msn and I kind of told her (he really deserved it really a lot). Now he's pissed off at me.

Now that doesn't bother me the least, only he seems to have taken it really seriously... He kind of fricking changed my Msn password !

The real problem is... I kind of know his KMC password and the same password can be used for many other KMP accounts everywere on the web... I don't know what to do with it... Should I also change it like the bastred did with my MSN ? Would it be immature ? I really need guidance ! eek!

*sigh*

First of all, if you would take the advice of anyone on here regarding such a volatile situation then you need to get away from the computer and make some real friends, and perhaps some decisions of your own along the way.

Second of all, this whole thing is so ridiculous I can't believe I'm even responding.

Lastly, I wouldn't resort to a lame revenge trip. Don't abuse the advantage you have, it'll make things worse.

Are you guys actually friends? How did he get your MSN passwords and vice versa? Are you KMP?

SP90
Then why do you post ? Is it rewarding for you at any level ?

SP90
We were friends, the reason we aren't anymore is not of your business though. Let's just say you'll understand if you really know KMP.

Syren

Not really, but it's something to do. Are you going to take the advice I gave or start an argument?

SP90
Originally posted by Syren
Not really, but it's something to do. Are you going to take the advice I gave or start an argument?

This message was actually a reply to the other guy.

Vinny Valentine

Syren
This message was actually a reply to the other guy.

My bad smile

§P0oONY
To get my post count up of course. It's rewarding on so many levels. w00t

Koala MeatPie
We were friends, the reason we aren't anymore is not of your business though. Let's just say you'll understand if you really know KMP.

You See the reason we arn't friends anymore is because Of Cinthya.

Cinthya is not the brightest person around, (She Goes around abrefoot, even outside, because "She doesn't want rocks to get in her shoes"wink Cinthya Is Very free spirited and does not take the right choices, Infact she had sex with a guy in SP90's own bedroom just because she wanted, They where not dating or anything.

Furthermore she likes to expose herself from time to time and is sort of Ditsee.

I told her perants she had sex. Why? The damned girl needs guidence, she is not getting any and is making really bad choices. I don't want her to end up in some bar dancing around getting doller bills shoved down her string.

Which she also admitted is a career choice for her.

The girl needs guidence, who betetr then her perants?

OH and I called her a whore several times.

SP90 did not do ANYTHING to try and help her, he just wants to be everybodie's friend, so as to not argue, he desides to be on the side where he might get some boob.

Oh and David, I have never know your passwords, ever. I'm just good with loopholes.
And Don't worry all my passwords change every now and then, Here I'll give you a hint: Its letters and Numbers.

Alliance
First of all, if you would take the advice of anyone on here regarding such a volatile situation then you need to get away from the computer and make some real friends, and perhaps some decisions of your own along the way.

Koala MeatPie
Just because the facts are ignored does not mean they arn't there.

SP90 went to you for information and insight, the reason he did not PM is because he can't reach me.

Now that you know the story, you should be able to give him some advice.

I mean if the freaking Emo Thread can acheive 44 pages + least you could do is help him.

Personally, the Gorilla warfare esk revange you plan seems to be fitting. just be carefull of the consequences.

Oh and by "Only Friend" You must have mean't "Only one that you know of".

SelphieT
I don't understand this thread....

Lumanix
Lastly, I wouldn't resort to a lame revenge trip. Don't abuse the advantage you have, it'll make things worse. You assraped Raphael Sorel's account once you obtained the password. You have no room to talk.

Koala MeatPie
Awsome Burn Dogbert.

Lumanix
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Awsome Burn Dogbert. An assraping burn? hmm

Koala MeatPie

Excuse me, I seem to have peed myself.

Next time watch out for Sand laced Vasaline.

Lumanix
laughing out loud

Council#13
Storm, LilB, Ush, RP, and WD, you have the power to end this thread ermm

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Here I'll give you a hint: Its letters and Numbers.

*starts guessing* eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.