Mr. Fantastic w/prep vs. Batman w/prep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
They both know they have to battle, they both know everything they need to know about their opponent and they are perhaps the best in their universes in the prep dept. who wins?

batdude123
Barring the motherbox, and the UN, Reed.

galan7777777
reed with prep wins this easily

David_Richards
Reed would create a device that keeps bats from focusing, and once that happens bats goes down.

Bats greatest strength is his ability to focus and concentrate on his fights and reed could make a device taking that advantage away.

rotiart
Its entirely possible Batman with prep could program Omacs with how to take apart Reed Richards... guns... or something..

Grimm22
Ultimate Nulifier >x10000000 Motherbox no expression

Dinalfos
One of them is bound to make an "anti-prep device".

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ultimate Nulifier >x10000000 Motherbox no expression

Reed doesn't even have access to it. Only Uatu the Watcher knows where it is. Batman has his own personal motherbox. Therefore, Reed couldn't use one for prep, and Batman could use the motherbox for prep. yes Batman wins. no expression

That's exactly why I said w/o the motherbox, Reed wins.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Reed doesn't even have access to it. Only Uatu the Watcher knows where it is. Batman has his own personal motherbox. Therefore, Reed couldn't use one for prep, and Batman could use the motherbox for prep. yes Batman wins. no expression

I know im just saying you cant even compare the two erm

Broly92
Originally posted by batdude123

Reed wins any ways because the motherbox is not THAT impresive (by no means weak in any sense) but not THAT impresive considering what they could do if they really focused. no expression

guy222
=

Cogito
Batman might win if the prep time is very short.

Otherwise it's all Reed.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
Batman might win if the prep time is very short.

Otherwise it's all Reed.

This.

Bouboumaster
Reed all day, everyday.
Anti-Galactus suit ftw.
Or Celestial gun ftw.
Or Negative Zone prison ftw.
Whatever. The dude has to fight Doom on a constant basis, and usually end by outsmarting him. Batman is dead.

guy222
don't sell bats short

kevdude
I wouldn't either Guy, but still give it to Reed.

guy222
thumb up

Bentley
Reed, although Batman does better in short prep spans. From there, Reed builds entire civilizations while Bat's best abilities would trying to out think Reed out of whatever god machine he uses.

MF DELPH
Reed wins, but he finds out that Batman was just a Doombot all along.

Deadline
hahaha!

Badabing
Originally posted by Deadline
hahaha! Enjoy your warning.

Deadline
dur ..to be fair though it may not be that one sided, it could certainly be argued that because Batman is more calculated that could give him an advantage. Then again Dr Doom...yea see where I'm going with this.

rotiart
Wasnt the brother eye and the omacs bruces creations?

Sr J-Bieb
Bruce turns invisible and whips his leg directly at Reed's head.

Batman easily

Bouboumaster
Reed don't need prep at all. What he needs is 10 seconds, which is the time he need to pick up some shits he hides in his closet.

Why more prep, when you have Earth busting toys alreay made at home?

cdtm
About the only way I could see Batman winning, is if his "prep" is to get Metron to prep for him.

sean724
Bump

Stunner2xx
batman wins this. he can always fight dirty

the ninjak
What was that room that Reed stationed himself in where he tested Hank Pym in to receive Goliath's tech box?

Pym won but it was a room that reversed all forward motion. Keeping the opponent away from Reed?

I don't see Batman gaining entrance to the Baxter Building and defeating Reed inside such a room whilst Reed attacks.

Reed doesn't have to do more than this.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
batman wins this. he can always fight dirty

He'll throw dirt at Reed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.