My so-called Friend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uneeklyconfused
... some how managed to blocked my sim card , even after I told her the pin number,and now I wont be able to get into my phone for 14 hours..

You might think it's petty , but this is my work phone.

I can't seem to find the paper with my PUK number on it , so I'm going to have to call T-mobile in the morning, which is going to cost me.

..But all in all i've had a great day , I went to a Polish bar and tried chocolate, cocoanut, vanilla, almond, peach , cherry and sushi flavoured vodka. Which was nice....

Trickster
Tried, or got slammed on?

'Cos getting slammed on all that stuff seems like a bit of a waste.

§P0oONY
Should have gone with Vodafone...

Trickster
Valid point.

§P0oONY
I concur.

Uneeklyconfused

Trickster
You concur with yourself?

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
... some how managed to blocked my sim card , even after I told her the pin number,and now I wont be able to get into my phone for 14 hours..

I can't seem to find the paper with my PUK number on it , so I'm going to have to call T-mobile in the morning, which is going to cost me.

..But all in all i've had a great day , I went to a Polish bar and tried chocolate, cocoanut, vanilla, almond, peach , cherry and sushi flavoured vodka. Which was nice....

That sucks! Have her fix it or atleast pay for the expences.
But euh.. Sushi-flavored wodka?

D-Double

I have no idea what you're talking about with the sim cards & puk numbers, but your so called friend sounds like quite the pantload. disgust

... drunk .... you're joking about the sushi flavor, right? sick

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Trickster
You concur with yourself?

Your assumption is correct.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Pandemoniac

But euh.. Sushi-flavored wodka?

Im totally hammerd, I'm surprised i managed to spell all that...

iv had, a pint of strong bow , 4 southern comforts and lemons, 1 bottle of rose , and the above vodkas, i managed to zig-zag home

D-Double = yesh , sushi flavoured ..... i like sushi..they wouldnt tell mehow they did it though.

ps. she is actually a great friend ofmind but we were quite smashed , she put the numbers in the wrong order....

Pandemoniac
Im totally hammerd, I'm surprised i managed to spell all that...

iv had, a pint of strong bow , 4 southern comforts and lemons, 1 bottle of rose , and the above vodkas, i managed to zig-zag home

D-Double = yesh , sushi flavoured ..... i like sushi..they wouldnt tell mehow they did it though.

ps. she is actually a great friend ofmind but we were quite smashed , she put the numbers in the wrong order....

It's been a challenging evening I guess? And a well, sushi goes nice with just about anything. Hope you had fun!

Uneeklyconfused
It's been a challenging evening I guess? And a well, sushi goes nice with just about anything. Hope you had fun!

without being vulgar ....

im ****ing ****ed ..... i can bearly see the screen...

Pandemoniac
Call it tonight and go to bed hon, you'll feel better tomorrow

D-Double

I like sushi too... but damn! messed stick out tongue
I'm sure most anything would taste good after all those shots though... big grin

oh ok... she's just a lil pantload then. happy

Uneeklyconfused
Call it tonight and go to bed hon, you'll feel better tomorrow

cant go to bed now. ill throw up......

Originally posted by D-Double
I like sushi too... but damn! messed stick out tongue
I'm sure most anything would taste good after all those shots though... big grin

oh ok... she's just a lil pantload then. happy

how do you eat yours?

just a little one...she cute though so it's all good wink

D-Double

how do you eat yours?

just a little one...she cute though so it's all good wink

with soy sauce..... off of a stripper's stomach..... shifty stick out tongue

being cute gets you outta alot of trouble, huh? big grin

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by D-Double
with soy sauce..... off of a stripper's stomach..... shifty stick out tongue

being cute gets you outta alot of trouble, huh? big grin

Interesting..naughty....

well ..it helps, plus shes has huge ******, which also helps big grin

Uneeklyconfused
meh going bed now, alcomahol wore off..

later dudes

im out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.