Concerning Spider-Man's rejection of the Symbiote...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix2001
In what issue does Spider-Man reject the symbiote the second time using the bell tower? I've been looking for that one for a while, but I can't seem to find it. Any answers as to what issue this event takes place?

Maybe now I'll have everyone's attention...

spencerspider
lol how long has this been up? i didnt even see this thread for like a day lol. anyway i have no clue just trying to get posts in this thing to help u

Ghetto Goblin
did you look on google. i don't think i'm up to reading 299 or more comics.

spencerspider
..n.oo.idea

Sam Z
One of these:
ASM 298/299/300

Phoenix2001
I hope so...

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
One of these:
ASM 298/299/300

Its none of those issues, that just where Spidey first fights venom in 300, and 298 and 299 are revolved around Chance... but i don't know either lol.

kiekan
I already answered this question in another thread, but eitherway, its in Web of Spider-man #1.

DPFW16
Originally posted by Phoenix2001
In what issue does Spider-Man reject the symbiote the second time using the bell tower? I've been looking for that one for a while, but I can't seem to find it. Any answers as to what issue this event takes place?

Maybe now I'll have everyone's attention...

It took place in Web of Spider-man #1. I think it's a very good story. It can be somewhat hard to find- and it's definitely the most expensive ($15 or so) of the entire "Web" series.

kiekan
Thats only assuming its in excellent confition. I've found several copies of it a couple nearby comic shops for under $5.

DPFW16
Originally posted by kiekan
Thats only assuming its in excellent confition. I've found several copies of it a couple nearby comic shops for under $5.

You're right. I was quoting the approximate NM condition price. That was my own personal bias (that's the condition I shoot for), but it doesn't hurt to expect a high price and then find it cheaper (and not vica versa).

doctorstrongbad
You can always find a good deal if you know where to look.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.