Big Brother 7 ALL STARS!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
Man!!! Janelle didn't win.

is it comprehensible.....

InnerRise
Anyone but Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogie!!!!!!
!

LiL nAstY GirL
cry I wanted her to. She deserves it.

InnerRise
All I know is, Mike didn't deserve it.

First he was acting all immature and not a CLASS ACT as he calls it when Will left and was calling Erika names.

Now that he's won he's all happy and he's hugging and kissing and high fiving her.

Boogie.....you needed to go to the Jury House so that you could reincubate yourself in Will's @$$

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah, I can't belive Im saying it, but out of those two, I want Erika to win.

InnerRise
Yeah. But I still hope Danielle doesn't vote for her just to Give It To Her one good last time.

The vote's are in Erika's favor b/c she didn't really do anything but FLOAT and Will pretty much has one vote...Will, so the game is pretty much over.

There will be no surprises.

Vinny Valentine
You guys arel ooking at it so wrong.

You seemingly don't understand it.

Mike DOES deserve it, he is there isn't he? He Didn't call erika names, and he was upset with her because shes the reason Will got voted out.

Mike IS Going to win it becausee more people like him then Erika.

Its justs a Game, They're all pretty much friends.

InnerRise
So when he called Erika a "HOE", it was just friendly banter behind her back? I don't think so.

And you can't say that more people like Mike Boogie than Erika and then say they're all pretty much friends.

But yeah you have a point. For some reason, nobody can get mad at nobody and so they could all look at it in a way as him being a good game player and deserving the win.

But if I was there, I'd still hold some anger for being lied to and wouldn't vote for him.

I hate how everytime somebody gets mad, the single phrase that always comes out is, "IT'S JUST A GAME."

And then when they get voted out, all of a sudden they're not mad and hugging and kissing everybody and saying how such good players the remaining house guest are and the such.

UGH!

InnerRise
During the Opening of The Big Brother Finale, which is on RIGHT NOW, Mike said that he People thought of him as Will's sidekick but now they see and he's played a perfect game.

WHATEVER! He's played Will's game. At least he knows what he was.

InnerRise
SHUT IT DANIELLE!!!

It seemed like you were mad but now you're taking up for her!!!!

UGH!!!

InnerRise
I don't know who I want to win.

I guess Erika. I like Mike least of all.

InnerRise
NNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Screams like a girl on her first period*

*Runs around like a crazy person*

I'm pissed if you didn't know.

His ego needed to be popped!!

EDIT: Oh yeah. Mike Booger won.

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

InnerRise
NOOOOO!!!!

Janelle won the money. Stupid America!!!

Always voting for Janelle b/c they THINK she's pretty!!!!!!

I hate it all.

D@mn this show and it's UNCOMPREHENSIBLE and uncombobulated WINNERS!!!!!

It's kind of sad that the show is over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.