Things that are good in life...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CatDude
Drinking beer and football on TV...

and layin the smackdown on teens... cool

The Pict
Originally posted by CatDude

and layin the smackdown on teens... cool

Guess you'll have to content yourself with just the beer and football, mate.

redrider
And taking a healthy shit

CatDude
Originally posted by redrider
And taking a healthy shit

...yea...O Yea... smokin'

CatDude
Originally posted by The Pict
Guess you'll have to content yourself with just the beer and football, mate.

I'm not your mate scottie..., and I asked a legitimate question..., let me guess the best things in your life...

A good goat..., blind neighbors... cool

redrider
I'm not your mate scottie..., and I asked a legitimate question..., let me guess the best things in your life...

A good goat..., blind neighbors... cool laughing

~Flamboyant~

and layin the smackdown on teens... cool I like "laying the smackdown" on idiots. wink

Irwinsarmy

laughing

The Pict

I'm not Scottie, he was on earlier though. And you didn't ask a question at all, if you were so smart you would realise that.

redrider
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
I like "laying the smackdown" on idiots. wink

I like laying pipe....

Irwinsarmy
Whiskey, not having a good looking dead sister.

CatDude
Good jokes...

"Jones, I got me a problem and I gotta to go to court - I need a lawyer, do you know any?" Farmer Jones replies, "yeah, I know a couple of those guys. One is a hell of a trial lawyer, great guy but expensive as hell; the other, not so great, but the guy sure knows how to pick a jury and he's a lot cheaper." Wilson thanks his buddy and moves on thinking to himself, well I don't have a lot of money so I guess I know what I have to do.

Wilson's day in court finally comes and the first witness called to the stand is his neighbor Mrs. Smith. Mrs. Smith is sworn in and the prosecuter asks her, "Mrs. Smith, would you please tell the court what you saw on the day in question. "Why yes I can", she says, "I was doing my dishes, looking out my window over the sink when I saw Farmer Wilson come out from behind his barn and grab one of his goats". Yes mam, and then what did you see? "Well after he grabbed that goat he proceeded to drop his pants and fornicate with that there goat!" Is that all mam? "Well no, after it seemed like he had his way with that goat, the goat turned around and proceeded to lick his pecker clean!"

It was at this point of the testimony that one man on the jury turns to another man on the jury and says "you know, a good goat will do that"..

CatDude
Freedom of speech and the ability to exchange ideas with people who choose to reply. Friendly, (or otherwise) banter...

DOWN WITH CENSORSHIP!!! usaflag FREEEDOM!!!

CatDude
WTF?! That was a $$ thread, why did it get locked? censored2censored2censored2

innocent

ZOMG_Srsly
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~
I like "laying the smackdown" on idiots. wink

Wigger much?

Morning_Glory

and layin the smackdown on teens... cool wow how gay are youeat

Leo.M
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
wow how gay are youeat

I love you laughing

The Pict
wow how gay are youeat

Man thats the funniest thing posted here so far big grin

CatDude
wow how gay are youeat

I've already gone over this..., I don't go that direction..., but I appreciate your attention, and I hope you and your 'friend' have a wonderful relationship.... smokin'

MJOILNIR
Hunting on a cool mountain morning. Catfishing with a big fire and a cooler full of beer on the river bank. The smell and feel of a beautiful woman. AHHH yea.

CatDude

...You don't get out much do you? laughing

ZOMG_Srsly

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
You ride the short bus, dont you?

MJOILNIR
Oh yea *says in Arnies voice*
To crush your enimies, see them driven befor you and the ********* of the women big grin

CatDude
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Oh yea *says in Arnies voice*
To crush your enimies, see them driven befor you and the ********* of the women big grin

^^^^^Get's it... smokin'

The Pict
...You don't get out much do you? laughing

I go out enough but would going out more help me see hidden posts? I said that was the funniest thing I had seen on this thread, not like in my life. Jeez, you are quite stupid.

MJOILNIR
^^^^^Get's it... smokin'
thumbsup

CatDude
I go out enough but would going out more help me see hidden posts? I said that was the funniest thing I had seen on this thread, not like in my life. Jeez, you are quite stupid.

...how's that goat treatin' ya? laughing

ZOMG_Srsly

PLease stop, you are embarressing Scotland

Leo.M
Originally posted by ZOMG_Srsly
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
You ride the short bus, dont you?

You ride the short bus, dont you???? laughing Man, you really don't have anything good to say do you? laughing All you have are these old joke. Here's some advice.

Get some BETTER jokes that aren't as old as my grandma erm

The Pict

Look mate I am not even talking to you and I am not embarrassing anyone. Hush up and don't say silly things to me smile

PS what's with the capital L?

Leo.M

You embarrass the US more then G. Bush does, so I wouldn't be talking if i were you wink

The Pict
...how's that goat treatin' ya? laughing

Another piece of pointless stupidity that no one is laughing at, not even yourself. Seriously, lad, just logout.

CatDude
Another piece of pointless stupidity that no one is laughing at, not even yourself. Seriously, lad, just logout.

This might help out there lady..., Caution this contains humor..., Most of you couldn't spot humor in a bottle, but here's your chance...

-----
Jones, I got me a problem and I gotta to go to court - I need a lawyer, do you know any?" Farmer Jones replies, "yeah, I know a couple of those guys. One is a hell of a trial lawyer, great guy but expensive as hell; the other, not so great, but the guy sure knows how to pick a jury and he's a lot cheaper." Wilson thanks his buddy and moves on thinking to himself, well I don't have a lot of money so I guess I know what I have to do.

Wilson's day in court finally comes and the first witness called to the stand is his neighbor Mrs. Smith. Mrs. Smith is sworn in and the prosecuter asks her, "Mrs. Smith, would you please tell the court what you saw on the day in question. "Why yes I can", she says, "I was doing my dishes, looking out my window over the sink when I saw Farmer Wilson come out from behind his barn and grab one of his goats". Yes mam, and then what did you see? "Well after he grabbed that goat he proceeded to drop his pants and fornicate with that there goat!" Is that all mam? "Well no, after it seemed like he had his way with that goat, the goat turned around and proceeded to lick his pecker clean!"

It was at this point of the testimony that one man on the jury turns to another man on the jury and says "you know, a good goat will do that"..

smokin'

ZOMG_Srsly
Leo Miniscule peen,
If I was you , I would never use the word embarress in a sentence.
I am almost ashamed for you, at your utter and complete lack of ability to appear with a fathom of intelligence. Frankly, if you sucked anymore you would inhale your own dick

ThePittman

and layin the smackdown on teens... cool No life raise_eyebrow

~Flamboyant~
Wigger much?

1. Show me how you associate that statement with me being a wigger.
2. Don't assume that just because I listen to hip-hop, and my signature is of a hip-hop artist, that I am a wigger.
3. If you look at all the threads I have made, you will find one about wiggers and how much I despise them.

Leo.M
Leo Miniscule peen,
If I was you , I would never use the word embarress in a sentence.
I am almost ashamed for you, at your utter and complete lack of ability to appear with a fathom of intelligence. Frankly, if you sucked anymore you would inhale your own dick

You're ashamed? laughing You can't even spell embarrass right. hysterical And you say I'm the one with lack of ability to appear with a fathom of intelligence. laughing You need to look in the mirror becasue you're the only one that lacks of ability to appear with a fathom of intelligence. wink

BlackSunshine
having a great family that loves you
having a daughter that is more than wonderful
having friebds that take time to understand you

CatDude
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
having friebds that take time to understand you

...you're on topic..., strange..., what was the topic again? smokin'

ThePittman
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
having friebds that take time to understand you thumb up

Morning_Glory
I've already gone over this..., I love going that direction... but I appreciate your attention, and I hope you can help me find a stud muffin with fuzzy pits to snuggle with and have a wonderful relationship.... otherwise my pet donkey "nibbles" will have to endure me for a while longersmokin'

hmm

Morning_Glory
...I don't get out much do I? no who cares, honestly. erm

CatDude
who cares, honestly. erm

...you're in love with me aren't you? I can tell..., it's my rugged good looks and wit isn't it, it is isn't it, isn't it...., you can tell me .... c'mon baby... smokin'

Morning_Glory
...you're in love with me aren't you? I can tell..., it's my rugged good looks and wit isn't it, it is isn't it, isn't it...., you can tell me .... c'mon baby... smokin' sleeping wow, you can see right through me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

I love guys who act gay and obnoxious...really excites me yawnsleeping

CatDude
sleeping wow, you can see right through me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

..Knew it... smokin'

BlackSunshine
sleeping wow, you can see right through me... roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.