fantastic four vs juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between juggernaut and the fantastic four which is the original team of mr. fantastic,the human torch,the invisable woman, and the thing?

Grimm22
Is this current juggs? confused

If so any member of the team takes this without breaking a sweat.

Classic Juggs though would be a different story.

If Sue, Johnny and Ben worked as a team to keep Juggs at bay, while Reed made some device or whatnot, then they could win.

Honestly though, Ben could probobly keep him busy for about 10 minutes by himself. Not through hurting juggs, but by not giving up, like in the fight with Champion

blade31092
The clasic juggernaut

golem370
Juggernaut is in current form as strong as Colossus and still has is impervious to physical pain and Force field? If So Thing gets pounds easy and Stalemates the others since he couldn't really harm Reed and IW has a sheild. http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Juggernaut

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Is this current juggs? confused

If so any member of the team takes this without breaking a sweat.

Classic Juggs though would be a different story.

If Sue, Johnny and Ben worked as a team to keep Juggs at bay, while Reed made some device or whatnot, then they could win.

Honestly though, Ben could probobly keep him busy for about 10 minutes by himself. Not through hurting juggs, but by not giving up, like in the fight with Champion

Why does everyone underestimate current Juggernaut so much? Sure he's not mystically-empowered anymore, but he's still one of the most durable, strongest fighters out there.

Current Juggernaut can take Thing. I have no doubts about this.

endrict
wait a minute here! what happend to jugg with no mystical powers????? I haven't read any new x men comics in years.. so I am out of he loop.

galan7777777
FF wins this, they have beaten galactus in the past, surley juggs would be no problem here mistspin

Horrificus
I like Juggs a lot, but the FF has proven they can come up with a way to handle alomost anybody.

golem370
How about Juggs runs and crashes into the Baxter Building.

Tshern
Originally posted by golem370
Juggernaut is in current form as strong as Colossus and still has is impervious to physical pain and Force field? If So Thing gets pounds easy and Stalemates the others since he couldn't really harm Reed and IW has a sheild. http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Juggernaut

Why couldn't he hurt Reed? Even Namor hurt Reed by simply yanking him.

sexyking
WTF i am going to assume that this is a straight up fight with no prep from the FF4 therefore Juggurnaught wins.

galan7777777
Originally posted by sexyking
WTF i am going to assume that this is a straight up fight with no prep from the FF4 therefore Juggurnaught wins. the FF have beaten others that are in many ways more of a threat then Juggs with no prep

sexyking
Originally posted by galan7777777
the FF have beaten others that are in many ways more of a threat then Juggs with no prep

True but Juggs has also beaten teams more powerful than the FF4.

galan7777777
Originally posted by sexyking
True but Juggs has also beaten teams more powerful than the FF4. agreed, we know that the FF couldnt kill classic juggs, but they could find away to exile him from earth (possibly)

sexyking
Originally posted by galan7777777
agreed, we know that the FF couldnt kill classic juggs, but they could find away to exile him from earth (possibly)

wink With prep yes

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Why does everyone underestimate current Juggernaut so much? Sure he's not mystically-empowered anymore, but he's still one of the most durable, strongest fighters out there.

Current Juggernaut can take Thing. I have no doubts about this.

Dude.. no expression

Current Juggs is freakin joke

There is no evidience that he is anywhere near Ben or Colossus's leauge in strength no expression

That being said, Ben is still smarter, faster, tougher and much more skilled than Juggs is.

Soleran
Originally posted by Tshern
Why couldn't he hurt Reed? Even Namor hurt Reed by simply yanking him.

Lol, Namor half naked atlantean "yanked" Reed and hurt him. Oh man current Juggs loses to Fan4

"Classic" Juggernaut would stand a much better shot unless Reed got prep or time to prep cuz he would get BFR'd at the least.

juggernaut66666
classic juggs smokes the ff 4

Metalmanx
Dude.. no expression

Current Juggs is freakin joke

There is no evidience that he is anywhere near Ben or Colossus's leauge in strength no expression

That being said, Ben is still smarter, faster, tougher and much more skilled than Juggs is.

Current Juggernaut is STILL class 100 strength, and is still highly durable and resistant to most injuries.

He ROCKED Sasquatch and a (in my opinion) much more powerful Rhino even in his current form.

THAT being said, Current Juggy can still take Thing. Just now, it's a much closer fight.

Grimm22
Current Juggernaut is STILL class 100 strength, and is still highly durable and resistant to most injuries.

He ROCKED Sasquatch and a (in my opinion) much more powerful Rhino even in his current form.

THAT being said, Current Juggy can still take Thing. Just now, it's a much closer fight.

no

Dude, even if Current Juggs WAS Class 100, which he isnt.

Ben is still tougher, smarter, faster, more skilled, ect..

So even if they were even in strength Ben would still kick the s**t out of him yes

Grimm22

Rhino?!?! What the f**k? Dude, using Rhino as proof isnt exactly a good example.

Sasquatch would destroy current juggs, even without Tanaraq

Metalmanx
no

Dude, even if Current Juggs WAS Class 100, which he isnt.

Ben is still tougher, smarter, faster, more skilled, ect..

So even if they were even in strength Ben would still kick the s**t out of him yes

I disagree. However, I see where this is taking us, and I don't want to travel down this road the way we are.

By the way...what exactly makes Juggernaut less "tough" than Ben? confused

Metalmanx
Rhino?!?! What the f**k? Dude, using Rhino as proof isnt exactly a good example.

Sasquatch would destroy current juggs, even without Tanaraq

Which just proves my point more. You don't even realize what instance I'm talking about.

Sassy and Juggernaut (Current, two-three years ago, even) fought, and Juggernaut rocked him. Sassy even said something along the lines of "Wait...Stop, man!" He was messed up.

And apparently you don't know what Rhino instance I'm talking about either. I recommend looking it up. I don't have the scans with me, but I do have the comic (however, I'm quite lazy).

lando005
from my understanding current juggs is still depleating in power is that correct?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by lando005
from my understanding current juggs is still depleating in power is that correct?

No, he's actually slowly increasing in power again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.