Giga Bowser vs Nightmare

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KronikSausage
Heh here's an original one.
Giga Bowser the main antagonist (rather then the hands) off of super smash bro's melee vs the main antagonist off of the Soul Calibers... so who would win?

Note* Nightmare only has Phantom Soul Edge

The-Judge
Giga Bowser roastes him

Shadow54545
dunno so i go with Nightmare Bowser is just big

IceJaw
Giga bowser will WTFpwn the sh!t outta Nightmare erm

Tallis
Nightmare would slice him in half

ESB -1138
Giga Bowser WTFpwns Nightmare

Tallis
What has Giga Bowser done. Nothing
He's just a bigger version of a pathetic dragon who constantly gets his ass handed to him by a plumber.

Nightmare is a demonic blade, and a living suit of armor. He's slaughter thousands, and takes down armies single handedly like flies. He causes explosions that change the landscape.

If he where allowed to transform into Night Terror Giga Bowser would be annhilated by a stare

IceJaw
Giga Bowser isn't Bowser erm

kamikz
Lol it's really funny how almost no one brings up an argument but just goes "X wins over Y, he's the ownage".

Anyway, it depends. I've seen videos with Nightmare, he's damn powerful, taking down armies easily and caused that giant explosion that almost tore everyone apart, what Tallis said basically. However, Giga bowser is damn good himself. When he spinns his shell, the opponents around him freezes to ice if they are close enough, he has fire and is very big. However I think Nightmare seems to good for him...

General Kaliero
Nightmare is good, but speed is what you need to take out Giga Bowser, not brute force. The lizard is huge, fast, and strong. Giga Bowser takes the Azure Knight down with all lthe force of Final Boss Cheap Stats.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Nightmare is good, but speed is what you need to take out Giga Bowser, not brute force. The lizard is huge, fast, and strong. Giga Bowser takes the Azure Knight down with all lthe force of Final Boss Cheap Stats.

Giga Bowser was meant for gamers like me who play the crap out of a game and still need a challenge.

Any who you can't take Giga Bowser head on and expect to win. You need speed with brute force to stand a chance. Nightmare lacks the speed needed to take down Giga Bowser.

Tallis
Not Really I defeated the Giga Bowser Mission with ganondorf, Why should Nightmare have any problems.

His Sword has the ability to steal souls!!!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Tallis
Not Really I defeated the Giga Bowser Mission with ganondorf, Why should Nightmare have any problems.

His Sword has the ability to steal souls!!!

Easy to defeat the computer with any character isn't it. By your logic that means Jigglypuff can take down almost any character.

Tallis
Show proof that she can't otherwise do so.

Face it your using the same baseless logic as I am. saying you need sped to defeat Giga Bowser, is just as moot as my point of defeating him with power.

Abilities/Feats

Giga Bowser:
Super Powerful Claw attacks
Freezing Spiked Spin
Fire Breath

Nightmare:
Soul Stealing Sword
Small Electric Fields
Gigantic Explosion.

Giga Bowser isn't as fast as one would assume and since it's nightmare from SC3 he should be a lot faster. Than Giga Bowser.

Face it their is nothing to suggest the Giga Bowser could beat Nightmare. Especially if Nightmare turned into Night Terror

ESB -1138
Show proof that she can't otherwise do so.

Face it your using the same baseless logic as I am. saying you need sped to defeat Giga Bowser, is just as moot as my point of defeating him with power.

Abilities/Feats

Giga Bowser:
Freezing Spiked Spin
Fire Breath

Nightmare:
Soul Stealing Sword
Small Electric Fields
Gigantic Explosion.

Giga Bowser isn't as fast as one would assume and since it's nightmare from SC3 he should be a lot faster. Than Giga Bowser.

Face it their is nothing to suggest the Giga Bowser could beat Nightmare. Especially if Nightmare turned into Night Terror

Giga Bowser is as fast as normal Bowser. His speed wasn't effected at all. You are basically going head to head with something far stronger than Bowser.

Giga Bowser has far more strength than Nightmare has. Nightmare can't rely on pure brute force to take down Giga Bowser. Giga Bowser would be able to attack Nightmare from much greater distances due to his size. All you are saying is that "I defeated Giga Bowser with Ganondorf. That must mean Nightmare can defeat Giga Bowser."

Well guess what? I defeated Giga Bowser using Peach. If Peach can defeat Giga Bowser than why is she getting kidnapped by a normal Bowser so much and waits for Mario to come?

I defeated Ganondorf with Jigglypuff as well. So I guess that means Jigglypuff > Ganondorf. The fact of the matter is that matches in Super Smash Bros Melee are not cannon because any character can defeat any character. Are you to say to me that Mewtwo can be defeated by Pichu? Or that Link is bested by Young Link with the same equipment? Or that Pichu and Pikachu have enough strength to throw Giga Bowser around great distances?

And by your logic again that means that Link can defeat Nightmare for Link was in SC2 and I WTFpwned Nightmare with him.

See how fighting games need to stay in balance to keep all matches fair?

What has Giga Bowser done. Nothing
He's just a bigger version of a pathetic dragon who constantly gets his ass handed to him by a plumber.

Nightmare is a demonic blade, and a living suit of armor. He's slaughter thousands, and takes down armies single handedly like flies. He causes explosions that change the landscape.

If he where allowed to transform into Night Terror Giga Bowser would be annhilated by a stare

Mario is the most underrated character ever. Mario has done more than any other character. He has defeated hundreds of Koopa Troopas, Goombas, he has defeated the Koopalings, he has defeated Wario, Wart, Princess Shroom, he has played many sports and mastered all that he played. Not to mention Mario is strong enough to throw Bowser by his tail. Face it, Mario is stronger and better than everyone gives him credit for.

kamikz
It isn't exactly like Gombas and the others are the best kinds of enemies. And Mario does not face all at the same time. But Mario is still underrated....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.