Thanos Vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos Must Kill Doomsday and keep him from ressurecting. He cannot Teleport him away. He must KILL him and keep him dead. Doomsday is in his most potent GOG fighting Form. He gets to use any of his regular powers. No weapons and stuff.

Can Thanos Keep Doomsday down for good?

long pig
No.

darthgoober
No, but I'd be willing to bet that he could kill him repeatedly for a looong time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
No, but I'd be willing to bet that he could kill him repeatedly for a looong time.

You think he'll be able to stand up to Doomsday? Doomsday developes powers as he faces opponents. He actually gets new temp powers that are designed to defeat his foes. Even invulnerbabilities that shouldn't exist. Thanos is smart. I wonder what ways he could stretch his cosmic powers to try and Kill Doomsday. And we all know thanos doesn't like to loose. he would certainly try everything he could think of. Would he have time to think while he's being batted around by one of the Mightiest beings ever.

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You think he'll be able to stand up to Doomsday? Doomsday developes powers as he faces opponents. He actually gets new temp powers that are designed to defeat his foes. Even invulnerbabilities that shouldn't exist. Thanos is smart. I wonder what ways he could stretch his cosmic powers to try and Kill Doomsday. And we all know thanos doesn't like to loose. he would certainly try everything he could think of. Would he have time to think while he's being batted around by one of the Mightiest beings ever.
I guess he wouldn't have time if Doomsday started at arms length, but I was assuming this WASN'T a spite thread. And Thanos has power to spare, such as when he blasted Galactus through his ship. He also has INSANE durability and immortality,as demonstrated in his showing against Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess he wouldn't have time if Doomsday started at arms length, but I was assuming this WASN'T a spite thread. And Thanos has power to spare, such as when he blasted Galactus through his ship. He also has INSANE durability and immortality,as demonstrated in his showing against Odin.

NO, a spite thread would be Thanos vs, Mordru or the Batmite. This is a good fight.

aliveinboston

Thanos flays Doomsdays flesh off his skeleton.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by aliveinboston

I just know ur kidding right. Doomsday has fought hundreds of Gogs, each of whom is easily a match for thanos. And he has survived the entropy of the end of time. There will be no flaying of the flesh.

darthgoober
NO, a spite thread would be Thanos vs, Mordru or the Batmite. This is a good fight.
A good fight, yes. However you've set the paramiters so that Thanos can't possibly acheive the goal you've given him. The same way Doomsday couldn't POSSIBLY kill Thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A good fight, yes. However you've set the paramiters so that Thanos can't possibly acheive the goal you've given him. The same way Doomsday couldn't POSSIBLY kill Thanos.

There ur wrong. Doomsday can kill Thanos. Have you forgotten that Doomsday can evolve and gain new Temp powers to counter act his opponents?

aliveinboston
I just know ur kidding right.

Doomsday cannot kill Thanos. Thanos can kill Doomsday. If Thanos can blast a nearly normal power galactus through a ship's hull and send him tumbling and bouncing across a planet surface then flaying Doomsday's flesh off is a no-brainer.

darthgoober
There ur wrong. Doomsday can kill Thanos. Have you forgotten that Doomsday can evolve and gain new Temp powers to counter act his opponents?
And how is he supposed to kill someone who CAN'T die, because Death won't take him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doomsday cannot kill Thanos. Thanos can kill Doomsday. If Thanos can blast a nearly normal power galactus through a ship's hull and send him tumbling and bouncing across a planet surface then flaying Doomsday's flesh off is a no-brainer.

Doomsday was able to kill a Guardian. Thanos ain't there in power. Not at all. They each have the power to kill each other I suppose. But Who's tuffer? WHo can outlast whom? Thanos dies, he gone forever. Doomsday comes back instantly stronger than before and unable to be killed the same way.

long pig
This certain DD can't really lose against anyone without a BFR.

darthgoober
Doomsday was able to kill a Guardian. Thanos ain't there in power. Not at all. They each have the power to kill each other I suppose. But Who's tuffer? WHo can outlast whom? Thanos dies, he gone forever. Doomsday comes back instantly stronger than before and unable to be killed the same way.
Exept that Thanos CAN'T die. Doomsday could get a KO, but that's about it.

long pig
Death took that punishment back, he can now die.

darthgoober
Originally posted by long pig
Death took that punishment back, he can now die.
Wow really? When was this?

long pig
In his recent series I believe.

darthgoober
In his recent series I believe.
Well then in that case, I guess Doomsday COULD kill him. But I still say that Thanos would kill him plenty first.

Priest
Well then in that case, I guess Doomsday COULD kill him. But I still say that Thanos would kill him plenty first.
maybe once. this is a obviously a spite thread. Gog wars Doomsday has been killed so many times already, by various attacks. Thanos cant keep him down for ever, it impossible.
Either the thread starter is a total moron and does not know thanos's limits OR he just wanted to make a spite thread for one of Marvel's best.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Priest
maybe once. this is a obviously a spite thread. Gog wars Doomsday has been killed so many times already, by various attacks. Thanos cant keep him down for ever, it impossible.
Either the thread starter is a total moron and does not know thanos's limits OR he just wanted to make a spite thread for one of Marvel's best.
It's a spite thread, homeboy HATES Thanos.

Priest
It's a spite thread, homeboy HATES Thanos.
precisely thumb up

Jimmy-Chan
Ignoring the exact specifics of this thread's scenario because a) I'm not entirely sure what's being asked, b) the Gogs that Doomsday killed were not like the one from The Kingdom -- these guys could lose to Superman or have trouble with Superboy, and c) a straight battle between the two is more interesting to me.

Thanos sending Galactus flying isn't that big of a deal. The Thing's knocked him down before. Given that Thanos doesn't tend to one-shot top tiers with his blasts, I don't see it happening here, against a guy who's walked through Superman's attacks before. I give Thanos a slight majority based on his intelligence and ranged attacks.

The fight probably goes like Thanos vs. Champion with The Power Gem in Thanos Quest.

Dark Knight 77
Thanos kills him a few times at the most b4 Doomsday turns him to intergalactic bbq

trolly_crouchjr
Cut the guy some slack...would you like it if someone called u a moron...

Broly92
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Cut the guy some slack...would you like it if someone called u a moron...
He had it coming...but yes more like not smart would have been better

Wally West
Death took that punishment back, he can now die. She has never explicitly taken that punishment back on panel, they are however on ok terms again it seems. So you could make an argument either way really.

As for this fight, it seems set up so that Thanos can't possibly win, which makes it pointless.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Wally West
She has never explicitly taken that punishment back on panel, they are however on ok terms again it seems. So you could make an argument either way really.

As for this fight, it seems set up so that Thanos can't possibly win, which makes it pointless.

It's set up kinda like Reed Richards getting the first shot at the DCU. But I guess that thread started wasn't a moron and I am. And His thread wasn't pointless but mine is.

Sixth_Winged
Transmutate him to stone. Cannot ressurect or adapt from having no DNA and is literally dead, next...

Has anyone else realized nobody really bothered to try to kill Doomsday when he's layed out and temporarily dead. The only version of Doomsday who has been able to adapt fast enough or to heal fast enough is Hunter/Prey, the rest gets downed for a bit of a time defenseless.

Thanos_1971
True.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Transmutate him to stone. Cannot ressurect or adapt from having no DNA and is literally dead, next...

Has anyone else realized nobody really bothered to try to kill Doomsday when he's layed out and temporarily dead. The only version of Doomsday who has been able to adapt fast enough or to heal fast enough is Hunter/Prey, the rest gets downed for a bit of a time defenseless.

IF Doomsday were that easy to get rid of, Darksied's avatar would have done so. Doomsday resisted the OE. Thanos has nothing in his arsenal that strong.

Sixth_Winged
IF Doomsday were that easy to get rid of, Darksied's avatar would have done so. Doomsday resisted the OE. Thanos has nothing in his arsenal that strong.

Says you? That canon now?

And as for Darkseid's avatar not doing so, when did he have the opportunity exactly? He beamed him, thought he was dead and got beaten badly near dying. I suppose he can probably do that in the afterlife.

the Darkone
Thanos has like two curses by Death, so his true power is still up in the air. If you read Avengers: Celestail Quest Thanos receive another upgrade and shocked the whole universe with a energy blast, that made the universe scream in pain. Thanos will beat doomsday like he beaten Champion of the universe with his brain and ranging powers. Thanos 8/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos has like two curses by Death, so his true power is still up in the air. If you read Avengers: Celestail Quest Thanos receive another upgrade and shocked the whole universe with a energy blast, that made the universe scream in pain. Thanos will beat doomsday like he beaten Champion of the universe with his brain and ranging powers. Thanos 8/10

I suppose Doomsday's power is up in the air as well since He's been killed now by the combined might of Pre Crisis Superman and Current Superman. He may be so strong now, that nothing can stop him. Who knows. Thanos can't keep Doomsday dead. I'm almost sure of it. Certainly Thanos is not more powerful than entropy.

Sixth_Winged
I suppose Doomsday's power is up in the air as well since He's been killed now by the combined might of Pre Crisis Superman and Current Superman. He may be so strong now, that nothing can stop him. Who knows. Thanos can't keep Doomsday dead. I'm almost sure of it. Certainly Thanos is not more powerful than entropy.

laughing I wonder why he didn't seem to evolve last time he fought with superman? How many bricks has he fought and yet to fail evolve past blunt damage?

Ten bucks say you're gonna be sorely dissapointed the next time DD shows up not acknowledging your guess.

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing I wonder why he didn't seem to evolve last time he fought with superman? How many bricks has he fought and yet to fail evolve past blunt damage?

Ten bucks say you're gonna be sorely dissapointed the next time DD shows up not acknowledging your guess.

Ten bucks says that with the merging of all the universes in IC, Doomsday will be back and mightier than ever. Or haven't you noticed that all the vilians in DC have been getting steady upgrades since IC?

the Darkone
Dommsday walking plot device.

Sixth_Winged
Ten bucks says that with the merging of all the universes in IC, Doomsday will be back and mightier than ever. Or haven't you noticed that all the vilians in DC have been getting steady upgrades since IC?

Keep your hopes up. Until DC crushes them and hands them like how BA handed out Amazo's head.

Only some villains AFAIK hove gotten a boost, some are just dead or forgotten or can never got an idea how to make it work, where doomsday fits perfectly.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Keep your hopes up. Until DC crushes them and hands them like how BA handed out Amazo's head.

Only some villains AFAIK hove gotten a boost, some are just dead or forgotten or can never got an idea how to make it work, where doomsday fits perfectly.
We dont' even know which version of amazo BA was fighting? How many versions are out there? Dont' give BA too much credit. He didn't do what the 30 Jla members couldn't. not to the real Amazo.

Soleran
Thanos Must Kill Doomsday and keep him from ressurecting. He cannot Teleport him away. He must KILL him and keep him dead. Doomsday is in his most potent GOG fighting Form. He gets to use any of his regular powers. No weapons and stuff.

Thanos is dead..................maybe allow for some prep time cuz straight up no way he is powerful enough to handle Doomsday in that form.

I take that back Thanos cannot die but he'll be really miserable for a long time.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Soleran
Thanos is dead..................maybe allow for some prep time cuz straight up no way he is powerful enough to handle Doomsday in that form.

I take that back Thanos cannot die but he'll be really miserable for a long time.
Yea, I mean come on. DD walked in and over the JLA. Hes pretty much the supreme brick. Fast as hell, twice as strong as hell and three times tougher. Comes back even tougher than last time confused He's everything the Hulk wishes he was.... Outside of BFR Thanos isnt gonna win.

Avalonofthewind
Doomsday wins.

Hell, if Thanos could swap bodies with Doomsday, I'm sure he would.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Doomsday wins.

Hell, if Thanos could swap bodies with Doomsday, I'm sure he would.
Of course he wins, this fight was set up that way.

Avalonofthewind

You think the fight was rigged for DD?

MJOILNIR
If it said DD vs Thanos, no bfr Id still pick DD for the win.

thanospimphand

wat part of thanos cannot be killed don't u get

nvrbeenwthagirl

NO more than Reed getting the Un and first shot at the DCU. :P

thanospimphand
and there probably is no way to keep the gay dd from just resurrecting every gay time

darthgoober
You think the fight was rigged for DD?

Of course it was. The only way for Thanos to win this particular thread, is to put Doomsday down in such a way that he can never come back. Now unless I'm mistaken, NO ONE has ever managed that. It's not all that different than making a match between Darkseid and Superman and stipulating that the only way for Darkseid to win, is to use his OE to erase Supes from existence(when it's been established that he CAN'T do that). So by those parameters, Supes obviously wins the thread.

badabing
Originally posted by thanospimphand
and there probably is no way to keep the gay dd from just resurrecting every gay time
laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Of course it was. The only way for Thanos to win this particular thread, is to put Doomsday down in such a way that he can never come back. Now unless I'm mistaken, NO ONE has ever managed that. It's not all that different than making a match between Darkseid and Superman and stipulating that the only way for Darkseid to win, is to use his OE to erase Supes from existence(when it's been established that he CAN'T do that). So by those parameters, Supes obviously wins the thread.

Thanos couldn't beat Doomsday if he tried to kill him once. He'd be dead faster than Superman was. Doomsday in his most powerful version was the Best Brick EVER in comics.

darthgoober
Thanos couldn't beat Doomsday if he tried to kill him once. He'd be dead faster than Superman was. Doomsday in his most powerful version was the Best Brick EVER in comics.
And yet you were afraid to actually debate THAT match, you instead felt compelled to create a spite thread that was IMPOSSIBLE for Thanos to win, because of the parameters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And yet you were afraid to actually debate THAT match, you instead felt compelled to create a spite thread that was IMPOSSIBLE for Thanos to win, because of the parameters.

It's not a spite thread.it's an answer thread to Reed getting first shot at the DCU with the UN. I just set up similiar parameters.

Avalonofthewind

Even without those stipulations, I don't see Thanos winning. Unless he's been upgraded to Imperiex or Precrisis style level insaneness he's just another energy blasting brick to DD.

darthgoober
It's not a spite thread.it's an answer thread to Reed getting first shot at the DCU with the UN. I just set up similiar parameters.
It's an answer thread made in SPITE. You were ticked when you made it, so you set it up so that Thanos COULDN'T win. Justify it all you want, but it's a spite thread, the other thread MAY have been(depending on whether or not Spectre and the like were involved, I didn't really check that one out), but this one IS.

darthgoober
Even without those stipulations, I don't see Thanos winning. Unless he's been upgraded to Imperiex or Precrisis style level insaneness he's just another energy blasting brick to DD.
Yes but the stipulations stand for this thread. Any discussion of the fight without the stipulations belong somewhere else. I personally believe it would be a cool fight without the stipulations(at least I think, I'd have to read up on that particular version of DD before I'd be willing to cast my vote), but all of that is irrelevant HERE.

Avalonofthewind
Yes but the stipulations stand for this thread. Any discussion of the fight without the stipulations belong somewhere else. I personally believe it would be a cool fight without the stipulations(at least I think, I'd have to read up on that particular version of DD before I'd be willing to cast my vote), but all of that is irrelevant HERE.

True.

bigbran

Avalonofthewind
Could have been worse, he could have made it Thanos vs Steel in Entropy Aegis.

darthgoober
Bump

nvrbeenwthagirl

This is the very post I said would win thanos the fight.

darthgoober
That still wasn't a spite thread. someone came up with a way for thanos to win and I bought it. try again.

Really because this was your response to his post...

quote: (post)

And then later you said...

So even if you've changed your mind SINCE the you meant it as a spite thread.

Now your telling me what I meant? Spite threads dont' really have much debate in them. They kinda close down fast becuz every one can see the match is just lame and one sided. How many responses did that thread have?

There were exactly 52 post made in that thread, most of the relevant ones made either by you, or someone talking about how DUMB that fight was. There was a total of three people arguing for Thanos, the one we already discussed, and these...

To which you replied...

I just know ur kidding right. Doomsday has fought hundreds of Gogs, each of whom is easily a match for thanos. And he has survived the entropy of the end of time. There will be no flaying of the flesh.

And this...

Your response to which was...

That was the end of both conversations. There was no real debating going on. However, here a few of the comments made by other people...

Now are you actually going to sit there, and say that you didn't try to set this fight up, so that Thanos couldn't possibly win? Who are you trying to fool exactly?

And before you answer, remember this...

It's set up kinda like Reed Richards getting the first shot at the DCU. But I guess that thread started wasn't a moron and I am. And His thread wasn't pointless but mine is.

See, by your own admission you made that thread IN RESPONSE to another thread that you thought was lopsided, and unfair. Now maybe it was(unless the thread maker allowed Spectre to be included, which would have won the match for DC), but that doesn't change what YOUR thread was, which was a spite thread.

All of this pretty much proves...
This thread=SPITE

Priest

so doomsday cant loose this fight because ur giving him unlimited lives?
and thanos cant win because he has to fight someone that can ressurect after being killed?

in other words theres no way that thanos cant win.. correct?
yeah this is spite. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
and thanos cant win because he has to fight someone that can ressurect after being killed?

Thank you.

Mr Master
Really because this was your response to his post...

And then later you said...

So even if you've changed your mind SINCE the you meant it as a spite thread.

Now your telling me what I meant? Spite threads dont' really have much debate in them. They kinda close down fast becuz every one can see the match is just lame and one sided. How many responses did that thread have?

There were exactly 52 post made in that thread, most of the relevant ones made either by you, or someone talking about how DUMB that fight was. There was a total of three people arguing for Thanos, the one we already discussed, and these...

To which you replied...

And this...

Your response to which was...

That was the end of both conversations. There was no real debating going on. However, here a few of the comments made by other people...

Now are you actually going to sit there, and say that you didn't try to set this fight up, so that Thanos couldn't possibly win? Who are you trying to fool exactly?

And before you answer, remember this...

See, by your own admission you made that thread IN RESPONSE to another thread that you thought was lopsided, and unfair. Now maybe it was(unless the thread maker allowed Spectre to be included, which would have won the match for DC), but that doesn't change what YOUR thread was, which was a spite thread.

All of this pretty much proves...
This thread=SPITE

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Soljer

Or, the Thread starter is a complete and utter Moron who DOES know Thanos' limits, and just wanted to make a spite thread.

Thanos kills doomsday about seventeen quintillion times.

Then Doomsday kicks Thanos around a little bit.

Thanos then kills Doomsday another fourteen trillion times.

Then Doomsday takes a slight (5.000001 slight) Majority.

Woah! Nvrhadaclue made a thread where the stipulations are in effect so a DC character beats a Marvel character! eek! eek!

Never saw that coming.

Priest
Originally posted by Mr Master
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
co-singed

darthgoober
Thank you. Thank you.

(Takes a bow)

Priest
Originally posted by Soljer
Or, the Thread starter is a complete and utter Moron who DOES know Thanos' limits, and just wanted to make a spite thread.

Thanos kills doomsday about seventeen quintillion times.

Then Doomsday kicks Thanos around a little bit.

Thanos then kills Doomsday another fourteen trillion times.

Then Doomsday takes a slight (5.000001 slight) Majority.

Woah! Nvrhadaclue made a thread where the stipulations are in effect so a DC character beats a Marvel character! eek! eek!

Never saw that coming.
thumb up
the key word is UTTER

Galan777
This is the definition of Spite, excellent work Darth!

Dinalfos
Heh. This thread is kind of funny. Your calculator must have been working overtime.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Except someone came up with a way for thanos to win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
my ignore list is so big. oh if you guys could have ur way and get me to actually see what ur posting.

Priest
post the quote

Dinalfos

In other words: buy a new calculator.

darthgoober
Hey, you guys want to see something else funny? This is from another thread where bigbran pointed out how I owned nvrhadaclue on all this...

OH that you had a life and wasn't so busy jumping in on what was an obvious conversation between him and I? What ever he did and how ever he owned me, was his and his alone. Unless you somehow feel you have to share in his owning of me to make ur self feel better. Go ahead. Feel good about HIS verbal triumph. But what ever understanding was relayed to me by him, Was relayed to me by him. NOt YOU! Maybe your such an ass that his writing just seemed to resonate with me. And your such a jerk that I just don't bother to listen to jack you have to say. Becuz your too busy trying to see who owned me so you can reiterate and cosign.

eek! HE ACTULLY ADMITTED IT!!!

Soljer
Hey, you guys want to see something else funny? This is from another thread where bigbran pointed out how I owned nvrhadaclue on all this...

eek! HE ACTULLY ADMITTED IT!!!

Well...after he gets owned that badly, how could he not? I mean, everyone can see that he is a little slow, but the rainman would have caught that ownage.

Priest
Well...after he gets owned that badly, how could he not? I mean, everyone can see that he is a little slow, but the rainman would have caught that ownage.

Nvrhadaclue
laughing out loud
i just noticied that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thus why so many are blocked. Who ever reads this, please feel good in knowing i have no idea what you are saying. this goes for every single person who insults me and talks down. ur blocked. So all the owing in the world won't do any good if I can't see it.

Priest
Thus why so many are blocked. Who ever reads this, please feel good in knowing i have no idea what you are saying. this goes for every single person who insults me and talks down. ur blocked. So all the owing in the world won't do any good if I can't see it.

so 99% of the forum members are blocked? whistle

darthgoober
Now is it just me, or did my post about owning happen AFTER he said he had everyone blocked? So even though he has us blocked, he can't help but bybass the block to see what we say. laughing out loud

Soljer
so 99% of the forum members are blocked? whistle

Wait...who in the hell actually respects this fool as a poster? One percent? Unlikely.

Besides, it's obvious that even if he does have that many people blocked, he's reading the posts. Otherwise, how'd he have a clue about 'all the owning in the world?'

Haha. Nvrbeenwthagirl having a clue, or using rational thought processes. There's a good one.

EDIT: Damn goober beating me to pointing out that he's reading all the posts anyways.

godking
People forget that Thanos is a SCIENTIST and would try to find a way to nullify Doomsdays resurection by scientific means before he would try to take him H2H.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by godking
People forget that Thanos is a SCIENTIST and would try to find a way to nullify Doomsdays resurection by scientific means before he would try to take him H2H.
How would Thanos know that Doomsday can ressurect himself?

boriquaking55
Wait...who in the hell actually respects this fool as a poster? One percent? Unlikely.

Besides, it's obvious that even if he does have that many people blocked, he's reading the posts. Otherwise, how'd he have a clue about 'all the owning in the world?'

Haha. Nvrbeenwthagirl having a clue, or using rational thought processes. There's a good one.

EDIT: Damn goober beating me to pointing out that he's reading all the posts anyways.
laughing

godking
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
How would Thanos know that Doomsday can ressurect himself? combatants have basic knowledge of their opponents.

Soljer
Originally posted by godking
combatants have basic knowledge of their opponents.

Not to mention he could always figure it out after the third or so time, and then simply imprison Doomsday for long enough to get around such an impedement.

bigbran
so 99% of the forum members are blocked? whistle I blocked nvr.
I just couldn't put up with his swearing at me, or getting mad, just because I disgreed with him.
Actually he blocked me, just because I disagreed that Superboy Prime was on Tyrant's level. Basically he blocked me because I owned him.
Funny hey?

thanospimphand

how in the hell is doomsday going to ko thanos and this better be good
thanos hasn't been ko by champion with the power gem tyrant odin or even the shield destroying blast that he took from galacctus i mean come on and get of of dd dick already people

thanospimphand
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
If it said DD vs Thanos, no bfr Id still pick DD for the win.

and thats y no one will take u seriously

darthgoober
how in the hell is doomsday going to ko thanos and this better be good
thanos hasn't been ko by champion with the power gem tyrant odin or even the shield destroying blast that he took from galacctus i mean come on and get of of dd dick already people
Hey, I'm a WAAAY bigger fan of Thanos than I am DD. My point was that the MOST DD could hope for was a KO. Also, this is Gog Wars DD, so he DOES have the physical power to pull it off, not with one shot by any stretch of the imagination, but after a while Thanos WOULD go down. But this is all irrelevant, because this fight was set up so that there's no way Thanos can win.

Tron

Would you mind telling me just what exactly is going on, or do I need to take action without a statement from you?

Accel
Nah nah, you can't see me! You can't see me!

nana

bigbran
Originally posted by Tron
Would you mind telling me just what exactly is going on, or do I need to take action without a statement from you? People debate against him.
Then he gets mad and swears.
That's why I got blocked.

And that's why I blocked him. He's not the easiest to deal with.

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
I blocked nvr.
I just couldn't put up with his swearing at me, or getting mad, just because I disgreed with him.
Actually he blocked me, just because I disagreed that Superboy Prime was on Tyrant's level. Basically he blocked me because I owned him.
Funny hey?
Or the time I was "proved wrong" when I said PC Superman wasn't Galactus level? sad

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
Or the time I was "proved wrong" when I said PC Superman wasn't Galactus level? sad Or the time I was wrong and stupid, when he said that Post Crisis Supes had more importance than the abstracts.( of Marvel)

Horrificus
...wait a minute, wait a minute. I want to change my opinion.
First of all,

...is there any slapping allowed in this fight?

DigiMark007
erm

First Tron, now me....

Keep it respectful guys, even if others aren't. I don't want to have to close this.

thanospimphand
Hey, I'm a WAAAY bigger fan of Thanos than I am DD. My point was that the MOST DD could hope for was a KO. Also, this is Gog Wars DD, so he DOES have the physical power to pull it off, not with one shot by any stretch of the imagination, but after a while Thanos WOULD go down. But this is all irrelevant, because this fight was set up so that there's no way Thanos can win.

fair enough this is a gay sprite thread anyways

Soljer
fair enough this is a gay sprite thread anyways

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.