Havok vs 1. Thing 2. Collussos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
Havok (High tier energy wielder) VS

1.) Thing... Does he beat him?

2.) Collussos... Does he beat him?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rols
Havok (High tier energy wielder) VS

1.) Thing... Does he beat him?

2.) Collussos... Does he beat him?

He kills both of them. HIs super heated plasma blast have been able to destroy things in orbit while he stood on the earth. They dont' stand a chance in hell if he gets the first shot off.

outavodka
I could be wrong but i thought Rasputin has withstood havocks power to a certain degre before but i like i could be wrong.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by outavodka
I could be wrong but i thought Rasputin has withstood havocks power to a certain degre before but i like i could be wrong.

No, you're right. Havok was going crazy with his powers, and Colossus just walked right through to reach Colossus.

Dunno how we Ben would fare, but Colossus is apparently, even as powerful as Havok is (he really is), able to withstand him pretty easily.

Rols
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No, you're right. Havok was going crazy with his powers, and Colossus just walked right through to reach Colossus.

Dunno how we Ben would fare, but Colossus is apparently, even as powerful as Havok is (he really is), able to withstand him pretty easily.

Yeah but that was before Havok was inhance by Evil Beast.. He could probably withstand a few blast dough... Also Havok withstood a barrage of attack by Mimmic using Collussos powers.. Maybe not as strong as Collussos but close enough..

Jyppe
Mimic only absorbs half of the powers, so he was facing 50% Colossus.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jyppe
Mimic only absorbs half of the powers, so he was facing 50% Colossus.

Right.

Still impressive, nonetheless. Except when you realize that there's no way Mimic wasn't holding back. Even a 50% Colossus punch would've obliterated Alex's skull.

ExtraMision5555
havok is wayyyy tigther than cyclops could ever be

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
havok is wayyyy tigther than cyclops could ever be

I'd love to live in your dream world.

DarkCrawler
Thing's shown to be suspectible to HT's heat before.

Whereas I don't think Colossus has even felt heat. Even though he was heated to red-hot by Pyro shooting at full power.

Colossus takes it, I don't think Thing does.

S.G
Just wait till Grim comes, he defends him no matter how badly he loses. laughing

snoopdogg
Colossus has been blasted 3 times by Havok. Twice during combat and once during a training session. Colossus was unharmed by all of them.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusandhavok.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusandhavok2.jpg

This was during a training session but the blast was powerful enough to ash a person as said by Havok himself.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandHavokunc246.jpg

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Whereas I don't think Colossus has even felt heat. Even though he was heated to red-hot by Pyro shooting at full power.

Agreed.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx

It would probobobly be about the same erm

Ben is very resistant to tempatures like Colossus

Grimm22
Originally posted by S.G
Just wait till Grim comes, he defends him no matter how badly he loses. laughing

Yeah because i've always compared Ben to people out of his leauge right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Honestly Ben has hardly ever been burnt before by Torch's heat.

Heck recently Ben withstood some of Johnny's full nova when he was fighting Hulk and it didnt even hurt him.

Honestly, I dont know all that much about Havok, but I think Ben could take him. Though I could be wrong erm

Dinalfos
Ehm, Johnny told Ben to lie down before he went nova. He didn't take "some of Jonny's full nova" at all.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Ehm, Johnny told Ben to lie down before he went nova. He didn't take "some of Jonny's full nova" at all.

Yeah, SOME is still A LOT.

Still like I said though I dont know much about Havok erm

However in the recent issue of Uncanny X-men, Havok couldnt even put down a War Skrull

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yeah, SOME is still A LOT.

Still like I said though I dont know much about Havok erm

However in the recent issue of Uncanny X-men, Havok couldnt even put down a War Skrull

He only felt some heat, not the Nova itself. The nova was focussed exclusively on Hulk.

Validus
I'd have a hard time believing either of these guys could take a full blast from Havok.

Grimm22
He only felt some heat, not the Nova itself. The nova was focussed exclusively on Hulk.

True, but Ben has taken the Nova before no expression

Dinalfos
True, but Ben has taken the Nova before no expression

Really? Where?

Grimm22
Really? Where?

I dont mean the full blown Nova, but he has taken some of Johnny's hottest flames before. no expression

I dont really feel like breaking out the books right now though erm

Soleran
Wolverine has survived Havoks blasts unhurt no expression

S.G
Yeah because i've always compared Ben to people out of his leauge right roll eyes (sarcastic) yes Yep, you have defended him in every match I saw, alot of them were ones he shouldn't win for sure. wink

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by S.G
yes Yep, you have defended him in every match I saw, alot of them were ones he shouldn't win for sure. wink
Agreed

S.G
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Agreed happy

Rols
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus has been blasted 3 times by Havok. Twice during combat and once during a training session. Colossus was unharmed by all of them.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusandhavok.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossusandhavok2.jpg

This was during a training session but the blast was powerful enough to ash a person as said by Havok himself.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/ColossusandHavokunc246.jpg

Havok has become a lot stronger than the scans above, + he was also enhance by Evil Beast.. This guy is capable of melting Adamantium before, his able to enhance strength, he can fly, Project shields, Heck he was able to hold of a miniature blackhole..
Heres some of his scans..
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t420513.html

DickBlazer
both guys could take havok

Grimm22
Originally posted by S.G
yes Yep, you have defended him in every match I saw, alot of them were ones he shouldn't win for sure. wink

Um actually I have said Ben would lose TONS and TONS of times no expression

Dont make me go and get the links.

Rols
I doubt it... his got forcefield withstanding Mags and Goblin Queen blast (madelyn prior mystically amp + Jeans powers). Also defeated Captain America w/ Strong guys powers + the serum, they tore out a whole block/was it city. He took a lot of hits from this guy and never went down.. I say he beats both of them...

Grimm22
As I said before, I dont know much about Havok so I have no idea if Ben could beat him erm

Rols
Fair enough.. I was referring to the post above yours dough..

Grimm22
Originally posted by Rols
Fair enough.. I was referring to the post above yours dough..

I know stick out tongue

Honestly though, I just dont know erm

Rols
I know they both Thing and Collussos lost big grin..

Grimm22
Really? Where?

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/armandovalles/Scans/BentakesJohnnysNova.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.