Trion Juggernaut vs Darkseid H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
H2H only

Who taks it?

darthgoober
Anyone?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is this a Darksied Avatar? or is this Darksied in his true Galaxy size Form?

darthgoober
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It's the real Darkseid, but lets say he's been boomtubed down to Juggs size, so they can actaully afect each other.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
It's the real Darkseid, but lets say he's been boomtubed down to Juggs size, so they can actaully afect each other.

IF Darkseid Retains his God Form size strength, then he wins. If he does not, he looses. it's that simple.

darthgoober
Oh, he has ALL his strength, but the size is the same.

Priest
IF Darkseid Retains his God Form size strength, then he wins. If he does not, he looses. it's that simple.
how?
i haven't seen darkseid use h2h in fight except in little scuffles with superman.

Priest
got any scans of that?

Jimmy-Chan
I addressed the "galaxy size" misconception in another thread. Actually, the planets THEMSELVES were more like galaxy sized. People in the NG verse are roughly big enough that planets from "our" universe are the size of golf balls to them.

IMO, normal Juggernaut would eventually beat Darkseid in a slugfest, due to his invulnerability.

Dark Knight 77
darkseid lays juggy out.

Broly92
Trion Juggs owns any size Darkseid except with the ALE

Bol Gath
don't forget... this is trion juggs he is one scary mutthabig grin I think he would pimp slap DS in a pure slug fest. AND I rate Cyttorak higher than DS.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Bol Gath
don't forget... this is trion juggs he is one scary mutthabig grin I think he would pimp slap DS in a pure slug fest. AND I rate Cyttorak higher than DS.

I agree.

And, yes, Cyttorak is more powerful than DS. Cyttorak is the God of an entire dimension.

galan7777777
trion juggs was impressive, but i dont feel that he was seen enough and has enough feats that would put him on darkseid's level

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Horrificus
I agree.

And, yes, Cyttorak is more powerful than DS. Cyttorak is the God of an entire dimension.
Hell, Reed Richards and Daredevil are more powerful than DS.

bigbran
Hell, Reed Richards and Daredevil are more powerful than DS. That's your opinion.

Grimm22
Hell, Reed Richards and Daredevil are more powerful than DS.

hysterical

Your kidding me right? laughing

Grimm22
Originally posted by Horrificus
I agree.

You cant be the god of a dimension no expression

There is only one god, TOAA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.