*NEW* Batman animated film online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

larryfilmmaker
I can insert the link OR the poster yet, but it's REALLY awesome and anybody who knows the Batman lore will love it. Superman, Nightwing, Robin, Wonder Woman, Flash, Batgirl (wheelchair), and others all take a close look at The Dark Knight.

BULLCRANK.COM is where you can see/download it

I wrote/directed it

S.G
You can or can't because I want to see it

Gregory
Do you know why you can't link it? Because Raz doesn't want a bunch of newbiews spamming the board with, "Check out this site!"

larryfilmmaker
yeah well it IS a batman cartoon and i did post it on a BATMAN site so it's not like I'm spamming about male enhancement or some weird product. I'm a comic dork and I'm on these forums to stay so I'll get the link up sooner or later.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by larryfilmmaker
yeah well it IS a batman cartoon and i did post it on a BATMAN site so it's not like I'm spamming about male enhancement or some weird product. I'm a comic dork and I'm on these forums to stay so I'll get the link up sooner or later. What's the film called?

larryfilmmaker
"Batman's Gonna Get Shot in the Face"

haha, we knew how ridiculous the title sounded so we had to go with it

nate100
That was REALLY good.

i'll admit i had my doubts to begin with but they were blown out of the water after watching it.

Its funny, but it also, well, animates all the things fans of the comics/films/cartoons have always thought about. Subconsciously or consciously.

jgiant
That was awesome, very funny, and the flash was the sh!t...

larryfilmmaker
glad people are enjoying this. Filmthreat posted it on their own site and it's been traded and downloaded everywhere.

Doc Potato
Awesome. Really funny. Ha ha! laughing

tomstoyz
Oh yeah, Ive seen this before but checked it out again...I love it!! The animation, drawing, voices....everything is great! Keep up the good work & please do more batman stuff!

grey fox
Lol

Blind
pretty funny stuff.

As a batman fanboy, I was insulted. As a human being... I laughed pretty dang hard.

Seriously... my breakfast shot through my nose.

AcousticDoc
Hahaha Batman so pathetic

dave_kodak
hahah i like that batman short film.
/cheer

Wally West
That was awesome

larryfilmmaker
"Batman's Gonna Get Shot in the Face" was voted the 4th best short film of 2006 by Filmthreat.com/Filmthreat Magazine. The BULLCRANK.COM crew is pumped and this is a huge boost for us as we work on our feature film "Zombies on My Airplane"

to see the best and worst films of 2006, visit Filmthreat.com

wuTa
Where do I see it at?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.