Something about POTC 3....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
is this true, read it somewhere in IMDB threads... is there really a possible Jack/liz sex scene?

don't believe it, and iww...

PIRATES=SEX
IT is possible and i read the same thing......

katelovespirate
ITS POSSIBLE>!>~!!IY#UTW$Y

escuse me while i have a slight joyous panic attack...

ahem, sorry about that! Its just we have been chatting for weeks about after all the naked lizzie and sexual tension jokes, they OUGHT to put in a sex scene (a non-graphic, implied sort of one) because there is no other way for all the jokes/tension to culminate.

i believe it! if i were the writers, i would totally be eating my hand to not write one in.

i cant believe that rumor is going around!!! that makes me sooooo happy!!!! i hope its true!!!!!!!

this day just keeps getting better. big grin

dhong
NOT POSSIBLE.

POTC is at most PG-13. Gudluk in squeezing a sex scene in there. Plus i doubt Disney would want their audience to be lessen for a crappy and pointless sex scene. Because sex scenes in my opinion is for movies with low budgeted producers, with crappy actors, and poor storylines. And Hell is POTC either of those.

taurusbaby0509
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
is this true, read it somewhere in IMDB threads... is there really a possible Jack/liz sex scene?

don't believe it, and iww...

It's Disney, this is their first set of PG13 movies, I doubt they would do anythng that risky.They might allude o it... but I doubt it. But wouldn't it be nice if?

LovelyOne
I wouldn't say it was impossible..it will probably be the thing that triggers off Will's "killing spree.."

they have already added in tonnes of sexual implications into DMC..little hints of "will they ever?"

especially the last scene where Jack jumps into a giant vagina right after what Liz did to him..turned him on to no end laughing out loud

cant believe people still hide behind the "this is a disney film so I doubt it"..well what DMC were u watching guys??..hello giant vagina that jack jumps into?

dhong
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I wouldn't say it was impossible..it will probably be the thing that triggers off Will's "killing spree.."

they have already added in tonnes of sexual implications into DMC..little hints of "will they ever?"

especially the last scene where Jack jumps into a giant vagina right after what Liz did to him..turned him on to no end laughing out loud

cant believe people still hide behind the "this is a disney film so I doubt it"..well what DMC were u watching guys??..hello giant vagina that jack jumps into?

There are a lot of ways to make Will go berserk. And Having the sex scene would be too much of a cliche.

For the fact that Disney had made over a hundred movies for over 50 years and not once included a sex scene is exactly the reason why i hide behind the "this is a disney film so I doubt it."

And the movie i watched in the cinema is the one where Jack leap at the kraken's mouth. I really didn't know that there was a Vagina in there guess I missed the POTC : DMC that Larry Flynt directed. sad

LovelyOne
You would be surprised at what movies are actually DISNEY movies..some of the most adult ones are in fact disney movies..where there have been sex scenes etc..

it doesnt have to be a full on sex scene..it will probably be an implied one..fade out fade in lol

you must have missed the main theme going on in PotC DMC then..Liz is gagging for sex(wedding NIGHT she kept saying not wedding day)..she was gagging for jack throughout most of the movie..she got what she wanted(to some extent)..Jack then gets aload of white stuff sprayed in his face from the ancient creature that symbolizes the female form then he says "not so bad..hello beastie"..and yes..people used to associate the squid/octopuss with the female form in ancient times..

do some reasearch stick out tongue

dont play with fire boy..you will get burned..

The writers have even implied/flat out said in interviews etc that Liz was looking forward to having sex after her wedding but she then cant...and she is then faced with a new temptation in the form of Jack...she becomes very tempted by him

seriously did you miss all of the sexual implications in the movie??

almost every scene between Jack and Liz was a sexual implication

They do it tso it goes over the kids heads but the adults pick up on it...how old are you again dude? lol

lovethemtigers
I am an avid Jack/Liz fan...but doubt seriously that Disney would put a sex scene...they might elude to one for the adult audience to catch on to...but that's about it....and just for the record, as has been said many, many time....this trilogy is not a children's movie..i'ts an adult movie...with adult themes and adult interests....Disney has said that themselves...read it straight from Jerry B.'s mouth in magazine at Publix (not star or inquiry or anything like that...a Pirates of the Caribbean/Disney magazine)....there are tons of sexual innuendos in DMC and as Katelovespirate has pointed out on another thread...in both Pirate movies there are several references to Liz's nakedness....Kate what thread was that????

dhong
Hmmm. Probably so. But i really hope they don't include a sex scene in the movie. I really don't want to seat in a good movie explaining to my younger cousins of what the HELL they're particularly doing in that scene laughing out loud

dont play with fire boy..you will get burned.
- What's with the comment if you really don't want other peoples opinion then you just need to say so. I hate to start flaming a thread but this is just really offensive. Anyway i stated my case and i won't be posting anymore

LovelyOne
lol they probably wont..athough the Lion King did laughing out loud

LovelyOne
Originally posted by dhong
Hmmm. Probably so. But i really hope they don't include a sex scene in the movie. I really don't want to seat in a good movie explaining to my younger cousins of what the HELL they're particularly doing in that scene laughing out loud

dont play with fire boy..you will get burned.
- What's with the comment if you really don't want other peoples opinion then you just need to say so. I hate to start flaming a thread but this is just really offensive. Anyway i stated my case and i won't be posting anymore

that was only a joke on my behalf..sorry..I was pretending to be all smart ass..after you tried to sound all smart ass..

dhong
YA... I think our being sarcastic got a tad bit out of hand. big grin anyways good arguments though.....Oh crap i said i won't be posting anymore laughing out loud

willofthewisp
LovelyOne, you're right, there are so many references to sex in Disney movies, some almost shocking even to adult ears that they're there, but they are implied. We never actually see Simba screwing Nala, and they've most certainly never shown any humans. This isn't their rated R Crimson Tide. They've realized little kids love these movies, too.
So what do they do? They resort to innuendo that will go over the kids' heads and adults will smirk at. The Kracken scene can't really count as what we all think it looks like because, well, if you had to design the Kracken, I bet your design would look similar to what they came up with. There's nothing they can do. That thing has a mouth and we won't believe Jack is "dead" unless we see it swallow him. Now while it looks strongly like a vagina, this is something that people have to think about. When I first saw it, I wasn't thinking "Jack's inside a giant pussy!" I was thinking, "Oh no! He has to live through this so he'll be in the next one. Liz will have to save him!"
The most I think they will blatantly show is Jack and Liz heavily making out, maybe with him grabbing some things, I don't know. If they want the adults to knw they had sex, they will imply it once again with innuendo or just reference being naked so kiddies will think it's safe and funny.
But once Will learns of this and goes nuts, all bets are off because I for one don't want to cross paths with evil Will.

LovelyOne
LOL i agree^^

we did see simba faint onto a load of dust and then it spelled out the word "SEX" laughing out loud..they got into a lot of trouble after that

I have a feeling that they knew what they were doing though with the Kraken..its the ancient symbol for the female form..and they knew what their themes were going to be (liz being tempted by Jack)

and dhong..yes it was clash of the smart asses big grin..

katelovespirate
i love this thread. i love this debate. especially cause its another one we just won't know about till we see the flipping movie. LOL.

I also don't think they will put a graphic scene in- but i do think there is a good 50/50 chance for an implied scene, especially as how it relates to the plot. Liz and Jack's relationship HAS to PROGRESS is some direction, whether that is towards romance or not. From the way their relationship HAS ALREADY progressed (and this is like predicting the path of a hurricane) the most rational place for that relationship to go is sex. But of course, there are infinite factors that could change that course.

as far as the naked lizzie jokes, i will just list some cause i forget what thread those were on.

we start out with all the corset jokes, and where does she put the medallion for all of film 1? between her breasts.

When Jack saves her, he rips off her corset and makes a raunchy joke.

"You'll be dining with the crew, and you'll be naked".

"I'll be having that dress back" (men whistle as liz strips down to what was then underwear.

"Unless you have a rudder and a lot of sails hidden in that bodice..."

"these clothes do not flatter you at all, it should be a dress or nothing..."

"this means we have a stowaway... oh, and she's probably naked..."

there are more, i just havent had my coffee yet. big grin plus ENDLESS sexual references, which i didnt post, but are extremely numerous, from being taught how to handle a sword, to the giant kraken mouth thing, to persuade me, to the island scene in one, to Lizzie dressing Jack after he saves her in one, to Jack UNDRESSING Lizzie after he saves her in one, to the marriage conversation on the deck, and on and on and on.

The point of this is, if nothing else, the writers think these characters have sex on the brain, and in real life AND movies, if characters have sex on the brain, and an oppurtunity arises, what usually happens???
I agree Disney would not do a graphic scene, but they DO imply sex scenes in MANY of their films.

The Three Musketeers is a GREAT example. That whole flipping movie is about sex. it is actually more graphic than POTC, so far...

So for them to do a long kiss, a fade out, a getting dressed moment... or they dont show anything, but then two characters have a conversation about something that happened, where you realize they did it or whatever... i could see that. but ONLY if it is going to forward the plotline. they wont just throw one in for gratification, ya know? cause Jack and Liz's kiss was CENTRAL- it set up the biggest cliffhanger EVER.

As far as naked Lizzie jokes again... I think these are ALSO setting up a culmination of her character that is more internal. She has been a tough nut to crack, and perhaps they are implying her character will finally get a bit more vulnerable, a bit more honest about who she is and what she wants... does that make sense?

I dont think we should discount this theory. It's about as likely to happen and Jack and Liz actually ending up together, so we can all just bite our nails and wait... lol. smile

LovelyOne
there have been more adult Disney movies where there have been sex scenes..I forgot the name of it but if I told you it was a Disney movie you would be like "NO WAY!"..there are quite a few actually.

I think that if disney were to add in a sex scene it would be a fade out fade in kinda deal..where we see Will's angry face laughing out loud

willofthewisp
Not to ruin the theory of subliminal messages, but the artist put in SFX to brag about the special effects team. Most people, because everyone loves sex and thinks about it, read the F as an E, which is easy to do. Most of the infamous stuff in The Little Mermaid and Aladdin can be explained. It's the thing in The Rescuers that bothers me.

I agree, the kracken's mouth looks so much like a vagina that I feel stupid for not having noticed it the first time, but I bet a lot of people were just so concerned about Jack they didn't bother to look for that. All they saw was the monster.

Btw, have you heard about The Rescuers? That you can see a topless woman in one of the windows? Most of the other "subliminal messages" are problems with the coordination of the film cells or misinterpretation of the sound bytes, but they have admitted that they put a topless woman in a kid's show. Sigh. And that's a good little movie, too.

LovelyOne
if that was the real word in TLK then it wouldnt have been taken out of the DVD re release..

lots of people in the cinema said "oh a giant vagina!!"

I was in hysterics after hearing that..I thought..oh its just them being silly little kids..but if its that obvious and then when you look at the overall theme oof the movie..its prety clear what they meant by it.

katelovespirate
oh i forgot to add this to my post a few seconds ago...

if they wanted the kraken to JUST represent and kraken, they could have had the tentacles take Jack out. INSTEAD they give it a giant mouth and have him jump in. coincidence? i think not. wink

LovelyOne
yes and with Liz it was a tentacle laughing out loud

katelovespirate
i think i forgot some naked lizzie jokes in my previous post.

which ones did i leave out?

LovelyOne
LOL i dont know^^

and willofthewisp I have seen the rescuers but not that scene!! *shall look out for it now*

JaehSkywalker
you do know you guys are both confusing and freaking me out... erm big grin

katelovespirate
its simple, really.

all the adult fans want some release from all the physical tension.

the kiss only made matters worse.

its time for something more drastic. wink

JaehSkywalker
so... caring for the 'young' children...

like my bro.. erm

so how bout them... erm

LovelyOne
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
so... caring for the 'young' children...

like my bro.. erm

so how bout them... erm

well so far they have managed to slip all the sexual refrences past the younger audience when it comes to DMC..I think they will be able to do it again.

The sexual implications of DMC did actually go over my head at first when I watched it. It took me the second time to watch DMC and my second reaction to the persuade me scene was "oh my WORD! *shock* Disney!!" laughing out loud

katelovespirate
i grew up on Indiana Jones... and it wasn't until i hit like 15 that i suddenly realized my most beloved childhood movie quotes and memories were actually quite scandalous...
like when he and elsa are making love in the 3rd one--- and he is like "i like venice" i thought that was the FUNNIEST line when i was like 5, but i had no idea what it ACTUALLY meant. ya know?

So i think the kiddies will be safe, if they continue to cover their implications and jokes as well as they have been doing. big grin

Captain's Wench
too much to read...but my conclusion is:

No sex, its Disney, they have a reputation to live up to!

katelovespirate
um, im sorta confused. did we jump back to the 80s when Disney sorta was sweet and innocent?
or are we in modern times when Hunchback of Notre Dame has a song about the Preist intending to kill Esmerelda unless she sleeps with him? in the age of Three Musketeers, where the Cardinal walks in on the queen when she is getting out the bath, Milady Dewinter seduces a nearly-naked dartanian, and everyone makes out with bar wenches on tables?
lol... sorry, but disney can't be counted on for anything. LOL. they are unpredictable... smile

Jacky Sparrow
Originally posted by katelovespirate
um, im sorta confused. did we jump back to the 80s when Disney sorta was sweet and innocent?
or are we in modern times when Hunchback of Notre Dame has a song about the Preist intending to kill Esmerelda unless she sleeps with him? in the age of Three Musketeers, where the Cardinal walks in on the queen when she is getting out the bath, Milady Dewinter seduces a nearly-naked dartanian, and everyone makes out with bar wenches on tables?
lol... sorry, but disney can't be counted on for anything. LOL. they are unpredictable... smile

Yeah and again I agree with you....every day there's so much sex in tv, and even in the afternoon... so why shouldn't they do it?

willofthewisp
I just don't think there will be a graphic sex scene. Most classy action films like Star Wars and Indiana Jones only imply sex, like in The Last Crusade, when I think it was Kate who mentioned it, Indy and Elsa are making out and she pulls him down and he says he loves Venice. You never see them do it.
Better yet, you only HEAR that Indy's DAD and Elsa had sex.
"How did you know she was a Nazi?"
"She talks in her sleep."

POTC draws a lot from the classic epics and the sophisticated action films, so I doubt we'll actually see anything. That's not saying it won't happen, but we probably won't see it.

Jack: I thought I said dress or nothing (has Liz in his arms as they're steaming up the screen)
Liz: Then nothing it shall be

Fade to black.

Something like that. They will do it and we don't have to see it to know it.

katelovespirate
thats perfect. PERFECT> i love it. LOL. smile

sailorleo
Originally posted by willofthewisp
I just don't think there will be a graphic sex scene. Most classy action films like Star Wars and Indiana Jones only imply sex, like in The Last Crusade, when I think it was Kate who mentioned it, Indy and Elsa are making out and she pulls him down and he says he loves Venice. You never see them do it.
Better yet, you only HEAR that Indy's DAD and Elsa had sex.
"How did you know she was a Nazi?"
"She talks in her sleep."

POTC draws a lot from the classic epics and the sophisticated action films, so I doubt we'll actually see anything. That's not saying it won't happen, but we probably won't see it.

Jack: I thought I said dress or nothing (has Liz in his arms as they're steaming up the screen)
Liz: Then nothing it shall be

Fade to black.

Something like that. They will do it and we don't have to see it to know it.

knowing disney when jack says that line elizabeth will say something unaudible and we'll be like huh! WTF! what does she say....

sailorleo
inaudible

willofthewisp
lol, or she'll shyly blush and smile and we'll see her unbutton her vest and then the movie will end showing just Jack's hard-on face.

katelovespirate
Oh i love that. its so great. smile this game is fun! lol...

Or, they'll just show Elizabeth sneaking to Jack's cabin in the middle of the night, and she'll knock on the door, and Jack will open it, look at her, and smile. And she'll just go in and shut the door.

that would be a super simple, very effective little scene.

or maybe, Jack and her will be fighting or something, and he'll grab her arm and drag her to the cabin, and he'll say something like, "You can't keep trying to be two people, Lizzie. It's time to make your choice. Are you going to be the pirate I once knew you were?"
And she'll suddenly get all shy, and say, "Jack... I need you to teach me. Teach me to be that pirate."
And they'll look at each other all intense... and Liz will go lock the door and then Jack will smile, and then they will start kissing as the scene fades out.

Or we wont see anything, and sometime Liz will go into Jack's cabin and WIll will follow her, and he'll be like, "what are you doing?" and she'll be like, "I left something in here." And she picks up her corset, which is like, on the floor by Jack's bed. lol...

oh geee i'm getting a bit carried away. LOL. haha this game is way too fun.

mmoviejunkie
haha, i like the one were she leaves the corset in jack's cabin!

and i think that if jack and liz end up together then there probably will be a sex scene implied but not noticable because its Disney, they've always been notorious for sneaking in those kinds of scenes without you noticing

Bwa Ha Ha

lovethemtigers
Disney not exactly sweet and innocent...don't want to step on anyone's toes...but don't they have "gay days" at Disney...where gays and lesbians alike gather at Disney for their day in the Park...come on...Disney isn't so sweet and innocent...they killed Bambi's mother...Mufasso is murdered in the stampeed....the vultures eat on men at the turkish prison in DMC....and despite all the sexual innuendos' and the make-out scene...my 7 year old LOVES Jack and DMC>..he asks me all the time when can we get it on DVD....so, the kiddies don't even pay attention to all that stuff....

Bwa Ha Ha
yeah

surfchikpir8fan
yep they r alot of adult lines in disney cartoons. i just started watching them all again wen my little brother is n i picked up heaps of stuff that made seriously go, "...disney ... toshay!"
like in -
scene in bambi when all the guy animals thinking suddenly about the females,
lady and the tramp,
rescuers(i no some1 already put dis soz),
lion king 1 & 2 (havnt seen 3 yet)
theres all the princess 1's wif the da kisses n stuff,
then there's our fav toy stories 1 & 2,
and of course PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!
there r more i just cant think of them off da top of my head lol

lovethemtigers
And I agree with all of you guys....if there is a sex scene (gosh I hope this is true) it will be an implied one that the adults know exactly what is going on or did go on or whatever...Katelovespirates...I love the cabin scenes...I too have visualized that this is how it will happen between the two of them....it sure would be hot if they were fighting or aruging and then they all of sudden give into their desires because of the adrenaline flow....like maybe all of a sudden he will sweep her off her feet and carry her kicking and screaming, "it's high time ye be taught a lesson, young missy" "let me down, you dispicable man." Then he kicks open the door to his cabin and plops her down onto the bed, then she runs at him like she is going to claw his eyes out and he grabs her hand then grabs her and gives her a big kiss, then all the fight is out of her...the kiss breaks "Jack, please teach me...I want to know" and he gets that devilish smile in those dark chocolate brown eyes and "it'll be my pleasure, Miss Swann"....then kisses her neck and see his hands unbutton her top botton on her blouse....fade to Gibbs and Will up on deck, looking out to sea....Will didn't see what was going on with Jack and Liz.."I wonder where Jack went off to?" Gibbs did however, clears his throat, "I don't know William...have I ever told you the story about when Jack rescued me from...." and proceeds to tell Will one of his famous "Mr. Gibb and Jack" stories to take Will's mind off of the matters...

surfchikpir8fan
lol i luv ur theory lovethemtigers hehe i can imagine gibbs doing something like that same with jack n liz lol luved it n yep i agree wif wat u n every1 else has been saying if there is a sex scene or something like that itll be put in a way only an adult can understand 2 tell ya d truth until i came on dis forum all the lines, quotes, scenes went wosh ova my head .......... oops thanx 4 pointing out da stuff i ovalooked guys!

willofthewisp
Wow! I loved that, lovethemtigers! Loved it. Jack picking her up and carrying her to his cabin is about the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

lovethemtigers
I know...picture him dressed just as he was in the last scene aboard the Pearl...the sexy boots, that SEXY coat, the dreadlocks, the sexy sash belt, etc....Liz could slip her hands underneath his coat and start ripping it off of him...heavy breathing....darn....maybe Disney could put in an "R" rated deleted scene for the adults only, under "Bonus Features"when the DVD for AWE comes out (just kidding, they would never do anything so scandalous, but we can dream)....cuz we won't ever see anything like that in the real movie....

katelovespirate
OMGSH you people are TOO MUCH you are making me laugh so hard.

I LOVED the part when Gibbs starting telling Will an outlandish story to distract him. LOL.

this thread is great.

Its like, the writers are like US, right? They are creative, they love these characters, they have made up all these scandalous great jokes, it some ways, they are yearning for some release in the form of writing a scandalous scene just like the rest of us. If i were them, even if i were told to put liz and will togehter, i would FIND a way to work in a liz/jack cabin implied scene. LOL

lovethemtigers
After reading some of the fanfic stories and watching all the Jack/LIz vids on youtube...it's hard to believe that Disney can't see what we all see...Jack and Liz belong together...some of those fanfic stories are fabulous...

ivebeendepped43
boo yah!!!

taurusbaby0509
Originally posted by willofthewisp
LovelyOne, you're right, there are so many references to sex in Disney movies, some almost shocking even to adult ears that they're there, but they are implied. We never actually see Simba screwing Nala, and they've most certainly never shown any humans. This isn't their rated R Crimson Tide. They've realized little kids love these movies, too.
So what do they do? They resort to innuendo that will go over the kids' heads and adults will smirk at. The Kracken scene can't really count as what we all think it looks like because, well, if you had to design the Kracken, I bet your design would look similar to what they came up with. There's nothing they can do. That thing has a mouth and we won't believe Jack is "dead" unless we see it swallow him. Now while it looks strongly like a vagina, this is something that people have to think about. When I first saw it, I wasn't thinking "Jack's inside a giant pussy!" I was thinking, "Oh no! He has to live through this so he'll be in the next one. Liz will have to save him!"
The most I think they will blatantly show is Jack and Liz heavily making out, maybe with him grabbing some things, I don't know. If they want the adults to knw they had sex, they will imply it once again with innuendo or just reference being naked so kiddies will think it's safe and funny.
But once Will learns of this and goes nuts, all bets are off because I for one don't want to cross paths with evil Will.

i completely agree. when i wasing i would doubt disney would do a sex scene, i meant... i don't know what i meant, but i couldnt put it into words, and that basically summed up what i was thinking. if this scene is there, it will probably be heavy making out and then later scene with innuendo referring to that scene...? anyway...

ivebeendepped43
anyway.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.