WHo started The rebel alliance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
innocent question. please answer.

Council#13
Probably Mon Mothma. She and Bail Organa were trying to figure out ways to get rid of Palpatine, but she was more into it than Bail

Archangelysses
Bail Organa and Mon Mothma, Also Padme had a hand in it. Check out the deleted scenes from ep iii

Lightsnake
The birth of the Rebel Alliance was really the Ghorman Massacre

Tangible God
The Corellian Treaty formed the Rebellion.

Lightsnake
The Ghorman Massacre was the precursor though

.:Space Opera:.
just read the books. practically a a thousand people started the Rebellion.

JaehSkywalker
thanks for the tip?

anyone got one final answer?

Tangible God
If you want the one person who first formed a movement against Palpatine, I'd go with either Padme, Mon Mothma, or Bail Organa.

JaehSkywalker
thank you.

Captain REX
The Ghorman Massacre was indeed an inciting incident.

I'd give this to Mon Mothma or Bail Organa. Mothma is referred to as the Mother of the Rebellion, isn't she?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alliance_to_Restore_the_Republic

starwarsfreak34
it was Padme, Bail and Mon Mothman, plus some others, who formed the Treaty/Petition of Two Hundred (or was it thousand) senators. this was to present to the senate and called for Palpatine to step down. technically, this was the seed of the rebellion.

the true rebellion began with the Corellian Treaty, and included Bail Organa, Mon Mothma and Garm Bel Iblis. They were the three major players...

but there were others, such as Bria Tharen (a lover of Han Solo)

Council#13
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
just read the books. practically a a thousand people started the Rebellion.

Two thousand, actually. It was the members of the Petition of Two Thousand, which is basically saying to the Chancellor, "We demand that you return your emergency powers back to the Senate."

Anyway, Mon Mothma wanted to keep on fighting even after Bail Organa thought it was useless.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Council#13
Probably Mon Mothma. She and Bail Organa were trying to figure out ways to get rid of Palpatine, but she was more into it than Bail

Yup. sleep

xxxpoppunker182
according to the thrawn trilogy it was mon mothma, bail organa, and Garm Bel Ibis

Captain REX
More or less.

Darth Subjekt
I started the rebel alliance. Along with a bunch with drunken rednecks. no, im kidding.

JediKatarn1
speaking of "Star Wars: Rebel Alliance " you will see in the live-action tv show between Episode III-Revenge of the Sith and Episode IV-A New Hope.

ThoraxeRMG
Revan did.

Jaeh_JediPirate
I've always thought we shouldn't wake-up dead thread like this unless we really need to.

my question was answered already.

do you really need to bring it back from the dead?

overlord
Because cory is dense. Anyway.. Padme started the alliance? She was pumped full of hormones and f*cking died when the truth was revealed and the empire was formed.

ThoraxeRMG
Whoops, sorry. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.