Feast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Machine
On an evening at a rural watering hole, a motley crew of bar patrons struggle to survive a hungry family of flying beasts set on consuming a human buffet.

This looks really good. Here's the trailer:

http://www.fangoria.com/feast/Feast.mov

deathbycorn
This movie looks dope.

deathbycorn
And it made the Fangoria cover... I'm waiting for Alien vs Predator vs Feast now!

Kryzula
I am patiently waiting to see this movie. I hope it is good.

~ Kryzula

steverules
*sigh* the horror movies used to have scary looking creature's...now they aren't that scary.

deathbycorn
Originally posted by steverules
*sigh* the horror movies used to have scary looking creature's...now they aren't that scary. You are kidding right? That's the best monster in a hollywood movie I've seen since Predator.

LaHaine
Originally posted by steverules
*sigh* the horror movies used to have scary looking creature's...now they aren't that scary.

agreed

Kryzula
I am going to watch the film first before I judge. It is not always easy to tell from pictures how something is going to look when it's in action.

~ Kryzula

deathbycorn
Originally posted by Kryzula
I am going to watch the film first before I judge. It is not always easy to tell from pictures how something is going to look when it's in action.

~ Kryzula
Now this guy has common sense.

Kryzula
Originally posted by deathbycorn
Now this girl has common sense.
Thank you.

~ Kryzula

steverules
I think I'll read a review and find out what other people thought and then maybe rent the DVD.

The Machine
I think it will be good.

deathbycorn
So did anyone catch this yet or am I a day early 'cause I'm in AUS?

I just watched a little interview with the director and he said his dad who stars in this movie was also in Return of the Living Dead.

He also said it has influences from other horror movies that himself and the writers like including:
Argento, TCM, Re-Animator, Evil Dead II.

I have hope for this one!

deathbycorn
His dad (Clu Gulager) has also been in other horror movies:
A Nightmare on Elm St 2, Hunter's Blood, Pupper Master 5

deathbycorn
http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/movies/ny-feast-pg,0,4516507.photogallery?coll=ny-moviereview-headlines&index=1

deathbycorn
Watched it last night, it's good but not as good as people made it out to be.

There is no character development, the camera work is way to fast, the creatures arent on the screen long enough.

But the gore was pretty sweet.

chigawop
I know this thread is a little old, but I didn't find any other topics dealing with the movie, in particular, what did others think of Feast. Opinions?

Personally, I really liked it. It wasn't really scary, and it's not going to enter conversations about the greats, but I thought it was a lot of fun. It's a B movie, and it totally embraces that fact. The pace is fast, though the camerawork is a little too jumpy for my tastes, and the story is geared to just getting us to the next action/death scene.

Plus, Henry Rollins had me rolling.

coolmovies
This look very good i havent seen it yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.