Ken vs Ryo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sixTeen
kens chillin at home when a friend burst in
sayin that there is someone at the local dojo called ryo
kickin ass using his moves
thinkin the guy meant ryu he runs 2 the dojo 2 fight his old friend

when he gets there ryo calls him a lookalike and challenges him 2 a fight

winner and why

brainchild81
Ken doesn't have to fight Ryo because by the time he gets to the dojo, one of the brown belts has already kicked Ryo's @$$ and dragged his mutilated body outside so they can continue class without further interruption. Ken arrives and calls the ambulance to pick Ryo up.

Seriously though, Ken kicks Ryo's ass & then forces Ryo to take a white belt. Ryo is a ripoff and a hasbeen.

shin_remy
HAHAHAHHAHAA laughing Good one

i also believe that Ken wins.

I think Ryo gave everything he had before he lost from Ken roll eyes (sarcastic)

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ken doesn't have to fight Ryo because by the time he gets to the dojo, one of the brown belts has already kicked Ryo's @$$ and dragged his mutilated body outside so they can continue class without further interruption. Ken arrives and calls the ambulance to pick Ryo up.

Seriously though, Ken kicks Ryo's ass & then forces Ryo to take a white belt. Ryo is a ripoff and a hasbeen. laughing ken

Superboy Prime
So much hate...while Ken wins...Ryo might land a few blows....<_<

Remulous
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So much hate...while Ken wins...Ryo might land a few blows....<_< u damn right,I HATE RYO...f##king rip off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.