Are there any other Lucifer Morningstar Fans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
well in most of the other forums there are a "few" people that actually are devoted readers of the sandman/lucifer series, and whom get their facts and info from other places then just the respect thread lol! but im just curios what everyone who has read any sandman or lucifer books thinks of the story...... i have all of the lucifer books, and i enjoy them all very much; whats your take on it? teu42

Big Sexy
I enjoyed the whole series. Its a good take on good and evil. lucifer is more of an antihero than evil incarnate. It also brings up the topic of free will and whether it even exists at all. I do have a question though, what happened to Gabriel, Michael and Lucifers brother.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I enjoyed the whole series. Its a good take on good and evil. lucifer is more of an antihero than evil incarnate. It also brings up the topic of free will and whether it even exists at all. I do have a question though, what happened to Gabriel, Michael and Lucifers brother. are u asking why he was never seen in the series?

invisiblewoman
IT IS A GREAT SERIES VERY INTERESTING

Big Sexy
Originally posted by galan7777777
are u asking why he was never seen in the series? I think I am missing about 3 or four from the series. But what happened to him after the battle with Lucifer and the host of heaven.

galan7777777
I think I am missing about 3 or four from the series. But what happened to him after the battle with Lucifer and the host of heaven. well, gabriel was never seen in the series, so i im not sure what really happened to him, he was more then likely sent to earth because he was a very rebellious angel

Big Sexy
well, gabriel was never seen in the series, so i im not sure what really happened to him, he was more then likely sent to earth because he was a very rebellious angel He was in the issue that told the history of Lillith. According to Lucifer he is dead but they never mention what happened.

galan7777777
He was in the issue that told the history of Lillith. According to Lucifer he is dead but they never mention what happened. yeah, he was only mentioned in a "flashback" but im sure lucifer knew what happened, he was probably the one who killed him lol, but i do wish we could have found out what really happened to him! one of the things that i like about the lucifer story arch is that instead of him beating everyone he encounters with sheer force, he most of the time out smarts them into bowing down before him without ever throwing one punch!

Big Sexy
yeah, he was only mentioned in a "flashback" but im sure lucifer knew what happened, he was probably the one who killed him lol, but i do wish we could have found out what really happened to him! one of the things that i like about the lucifer story arch is that instead of him beating everyone he encounters with sheer force, he most of the time out smarts them into bowing down before him without ever throwing one punch! Yeah, thats what I like about him also. I love the issue where he pours the hot lead on the demon instead of sticking his hand in the barrel.

kevdude
Yup very good book. I have most of the Lucifer comics. About Gabriel, not much has been shown with him in his comic. However in the Hellblazer comic, him and John and the First of the Fallen got into it and somehow he died.

galan7777777
Yeah, thats what I like about him also. I love the issue where he pours the hot lead on the demon instead of sticking his hand in the barrel. yeah, thats where he was going into the house of windowless rooms........ it was very good, my personal favorite it the one from the sandman series that tells why he left hell, it is great

invisiblewoman
yeah, thats where he was going into the house of windowless rooms........ it was very good, my personal favorite it the one from the sandman series that tells why he left hell, it is great that was a great one!

galan7777777
bump

invisiblewoman
wow... i guess there aren't many Lucifer Fans???

Reaper777
Hey, does anyone have a Link to a bio or something, Id like to read up on him...

galan7777777
Originally posted by Reaper777
Hey, does anyone have a Link to a bio or something, Id like to read up on him... the bio's are very inconclusive, and really dont tell much of the story but heres a link from wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_%28DC_Comics%29

Reaper777
So, Is he supposed to be Satan or is that just the name they gave him, I would have read the the bio but the font is too small with this monitor, and I cant read it.

galan7777777
So, Is he supposed to be Satan or is that just the name they gave him, I would have read the the bio but the font is too small with this monitor, and I cant read it. yeah he is samael, satan, the devil, beelzebob, etc........but he resigned as the ruler of hell and just goes by the name of lucifer which means (the light bringer)

Reaper777
yeah he is samael, satan, the devil, beelzebob, etc........but he resigned as the ruler of hell and just goes by the name of lucifer which means (the light bringer)

Is he a good guy or a badguy?

galan7777777
Is he a good guy or a badguy? well he is somewhat both he will aide heaven with its problems, but for the most part he does this because it will ultimately give him something in the end.......its a VERY well written story, and im sure u already knew, but he is the character in my avatar/sig

Reaper777
So they arent making Him out to be the hero?

galan7777777
So they arent making Him out to be the hero? no, but he really isnt made out to be an absolute villian either....... but he kills, and torments without any hesitation

Reaper777
Okay, I just dont like anything that makes the devil a hero, I'd like to read some of those comics, They sound pretty cool.

galan7777777
Okay, I just dont like anything that makes the devil a hero, I'd like to read some of those comics, They sound pretty cool. they are really great comics, but if i could give u some advice about reading them the first would be: try and read them in order, if u pick up the 4th book before you have read any other books ull be lost, and also: try and start with "the sandman: vol-4: season of mists" that books explains in great detail why exactly lucifer closed hell, and gives a clue into how powerful he is

Reaper777
they are really great comics, but if i could give u some advice about reading them the first would be: try and read them in order, if u pick up the 4th book before you have read any other books ull be lost, and also: try and start with "the sandman: vol-4: season of mists" that books explains in great detail why exactly lucifer closed hell, and gives a clue into how powerful he is

Okay, Ill try to get those when ever I can.

galan7777777
Okay, Ill try to get those when ever I can. cool, u wont be dissapointed

invisiblewoman
yeah, it is a really great story. you won't lose intrest. i thought they were great!

galan7777777
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
yeah, it is a really great story. you won't lose intrest. i thought they were great! agreed

invisiblewoman
man.... its really sad there aren't more people interested in this character sadwalk

CheeseMeUpYO
Yeah, the series was great. I wished the story hadn't end. I want to read more about his adventure outside of creation after he's talked to his father and stuff...

galan7777777
Originally posted by CheeseMeUpYO
Yeah, the series was great. I wished the story hadn't end. I want to read more about his adventure outside of creation after he's talked to his father and stuff... yeah, i think vertigo just stopped while they were ahead

invisiblewoman
i know don't you just hate that ! ranting it sucks but your probably right quit while they were ahead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.