What's child abuse?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dynamite
Last night I found out my son is failing 5th grade. He has also decided to shave his head into a mohawk and swear at teachers. I beat him with an extension cord and feel horrible now.

§P0oONY
Harm or threatened harm to a child's health or welfare that occurs through nonacidental physical or mental injury, sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, or maltreatment, by a parent, a legal guardian, or any other person responsible for the child's health or welfare or by a teacher, a teacher's aide, or a member of the clergy.

lord xyz

Grimm22
"I beat him with an extension cord"

Ok the extension cord may be a "bit" too much but it sounds like the little punk deserved it.

Heck my dad had a paddle named Casper, because everytime he brought it out your face turned white laughing

dynamite
Tonight I think I'm gonna make a paddle from a 2x4 and let him know he needs to straighten up. He is a step son so I don't want to get too extreme.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by lord xyz
You forgot to end your sentance with another clause. ermm

Copied and pasted from google definitions. w00t

Forgot to put quotation marks... w00t w00t

§P0oONY
Originally posted by dynamite
Tonight I think I'm gonna make a paddle from a 2x4 and let him know he needs to straighten up. He is a step son so I don't want to get too extreme.

Have fun. thumb up

Ushgarak
Pointless. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.