Kar Vastor VS Anakin Skywalker(RotS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master_Starbuck
Kar Vastor and Anakin Skywalker meet in the flat open grasslands on Dantooine. A lightsaber duel, along with the Force is used as a battle engages.

Who is the victor?

darthsith19
Because it's on Dantooine I'd positive that Anakin would win. However, if this fight took place on Haruun Kal, it would be very close, but I'd still give it to Anakin.

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by darthsith19
Because it's on Dantooine I'd positive that Anakin would win. However, if this fight took place on Haruun Kal, it would be very close, but I'd still give it to Anakin.

Pretty much.

Council#13
I dunno. If it were on Haruun Kal, I'd give it to Vastor. Mace said in Shatterpoint that he knew that Vastor was younger, stronger, and faster, and that he wouldn't be able to beat Kar even on his best day. If this is Dark Side Anakin, he might get lucky and use a Force Crush on Dantooine's plains, but Kar is the "Jungle Master" (Tor Pelek is it?), and would probably win if on Haruun Kal.

Akira99
If it was Dantooine Twerp Ani would win. After reading Shatterpoint it became clear that Vastor was the lor Pelek who could use the darkness of the jungle - I'm not that sure Ive only read it twice. I'm sure Vastor would destroy anyone in unarmed combat in the Jungle of Haruun Kal. Though with lightsaber/vibroblades I think Ani would probably win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.