Putting links in my posts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jimmy-Chan
Apparently, there's a rule here restricting newbs from posting pics until they're more "well known." I have some relevent links that I would like to post. Is there any way to speed up the process of making myself more well-known? I have a long posting history at several other boards, and certain members here (Sixth Winged and Jonathanos, for example) know me well. If I can get someone here to vouch that I'm not a spammer, can I get a mod or admin to enable me to post links? I didn't find anything about this in the FAQ, so any help would be appreciated.

Raz
You should be able to post links now.

Jimmy-Chan
Thanks.

H. S. 6
Just for future reference, "more well known" just means having something like 25 posts, I believe.

Barker
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Just for future reference, "more well known" just means having something like 25 posts, I believe.
Well said. confused

Gomez
How many posts do you need to put up images?

Bardock42
Better question, why don't you need a few thousand posts to be allowed to make threads?

PVS
looks like someone failed at the internet

botankus
Damn it! Bardocky beat me to it. My answer was going to be, "less than you should need to be able to start threads." Your answer was better, anyway.

Gomez
Originally posted by PVS
looks like someeone failed at the internet

Who failed at the internet?

PVS
Originally posted by Gomez
Who failed at the internet?

dont ask questions. just go sit in the corner and think about what you did

Shakyamunison
How many posts do you need to put up images?

I don't know, but I can do it.

Gomez
Originally posted by PVS
dont ask questions. just go sit in the corner and think about what you did

I invented the internet!

Sin,

Al Gore

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Damn it! Bardocky beat me to it. My answer was going to be, "less than you should need to be able to start threads." Your answer was better, anyway.

No, no, botankus, I am really fond of your answer...I wish you'd have had the chance to post first.

PVS
I invented the internet!

Sin,

Al Gore

he never said that. you fail again.

Spartan005
edit

ziadn27
I also want to speed up the pricess. how come there is no count for posts?

ziadn27
what does junior member mean? does it mean im still a newbie

ziadn27
i put up many posts i still cant put link sad this is bad

bogen
try editing a SINGLE post to include all your after thoughts instead of triple posting

§P0oONY
Originally posted by ziadn27
I also want to speed up the pricess. how come there is no count for posts?

There is a post count, in your profile.

what does junior member mean? does it mean im still a newbie
Junior member just means you've made under 50 posts, I believe. You're a newbie and you will be for some time I believe. No matter how many posts you make.

i put up many posts i still cant put link sad this is bad
Just take your time with posting. Don't rush in order to post links. It'll happen eventually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.