Males! We're a bunch of Brutes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060908/sc_nm/science_war_dc

Come! We must protect our women.

Mindship
pirate Arrrr!

Alliance
ninja

Frigid Soul
That's news to me! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Akira99
God when will this bullshit ever stop? It does not tell us anything we don't already know. There should be fewer men in the world - when at last we are free to decide the gender of our children as much effort into convincing the public that 3:1 female : male would make the world a much better place. Although this article is the usually Politically Correct BS we have seen for the past 30 years it does I suppose have some good in showing why less men would be good.
Allow me to direct you to an article that will support the belief that more women and less men would make a better world, to give this silly article the boost it needs.
www.angryharry.com/esMoreWomenThanMenRequired.htm
The only argument concievable is the few women who desire mono relationships with men. But compared to the poignent message of the title of this thread ... a little weak
Yes of course men CAN be brutes. We have testosterone. We are naturally inclined to be masculine. Masculinity can be a blessing provided it is wielded well e.g. Medicines, buildings, technology, everything that has improved the progress of the world stems from masculinity - the hard, obsessed, FOCUSED traits associated with CONSTRUCTIVE masculinity. When masculinity goes WRONG for whatever reason such as provoking men into acting like "BRUTES" through their environment, it is blatantly clear and obvious that Wars, aggression, controversy and worse will occur. DESTRUCTIVE masculinity.
Similarly feminity can be constructive or destructive as portrayed insidiously through polite yet vicious and DESTRUCTIVE feminism and allied Political Correctness
Men can be Brutes. Men can be HEROES. Women can be heroes. Women can be BRUTES.
Wrathful dwarf. I don't know why you made a thread like this. Maybe you are ashamed to have been born with a penis and testosterone. Maybe you were brought up to believe men are morally inferior to women. But you need to wake up to the bigger picture as do nearly ALL men out there and see for yourself the damage feminism and PC is doing to you and your male relatives and the progress of the world as a whole. Read Angry Harry and his articles. It won't be long at all before the truth which has been blinded from you stares you in the face.
Be a man and be proud of being one.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Akira99
God when will this bullshit ever stop? It does not tell us anything we don't already know. There should be fewer men in the world - when at last we are free to decide the gender of our children as much effort into convincing the public that 3:1 female : male would make the world a much better place. Although this article is the usually Politically Correct BS we have seen for the past 30 yeats it does I suppose have some good in showing why less men would be good.
Allow me to direct you to an article that will support the belief that more women and less men would give this silly article the boost it needs.

Yes of course men CAN be brutes. We have testosterone. We are naturally inclined to be masculine. Masculinity can be a blessing provided it is wielded well e.g. Medicines, buildings, technology, everything that has improved the progress of the world stems from masculinity - the hard, obsessed, FOCUSED traits associated with CONSTRUCTIVE masculinity. When masculinity goes WRONG for whatever reason such as provoking men into acting like "BRUTES" through their environment, it is blatantly clear and obvious that Wars, aggression, controversy and worse will occur. DESTRUCTIVE masculinity.
Similarly feminity can be constructive or destructive as protrayed insidiously through polite yet vicious and DESTRUCTIVE feminism and allied Political Correctness

Dude, I agree with everything you said, but "Masculinity" is a social construct. It doesn't truly exist, it's an "act". There are a lot of "feminine" men and boys, just like there are a lot of "masculine" girls and women.

The thing is men have more social power than women. Power corrupts. The more powerful you are, the more influence you have, and if you are a bad person then your ways of thinking become popular and adopted among the masses who follow you.

Do I think that women should have more power and influence then men? Yes....I think men in power are greedy, and i thnk this "machismo" idealogy has gone way to far.

However, what happens if we put a bad woman in power....it's not gonna get any better, will it ?

I don't think women should replace men....i thnk the ratio of men and women in power should be equal.

BackFire
MY PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS AND I WILL FIGHT YOU TO PROVE IT!

Roland
Originally posted by BackFire
MY PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS AND I WILL FIGHT YOU TO PROVE IT!

That's how all wars start! ninja

Belegūr
Oh, another meaningless scientific poll....

Of course males are more likely to be violent, and start wars! Its our instinct to survive, our greediness!

But I'd also say that women can be just as bloodthirsty and horrible as men, if we look back at history, and even at the way many modern women's minds work....

Akira99
Uh yeh like feminism - its main agenda which even the smartest seem oblivious to is demonising the male gender through every means at their disposal

And its women's instinct to survive and their greediness as well and no more than men. We are walking wallets after all and women have manipulated us from the beginning for their own reasons mostly self-centered

Belegūr
Uh yeh like feminism - its main agenda which even the smartest seem oblivious to is demonising the male gender through every means at their disposal

And its women's instinct to survive and their greediness as well and no more than men. We are walking wallets after all and women have manipulated us from the beginning for their own reasons mostly self-centered

Well, I wouldn't say that exactly....some of my other posts may offend others already....stick out tongue

But seriously, women are often more devious and thoughtful when considering revenge, etc., while men are often just lumbering idiots....or am I now justifying the statement above? stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
must be all that testosterones

Lord Urizen
Men and Women have equal capacity to be good or bad.

Alliance

Apparently, you don't know waht femenism is. Bad relationship?

Grimm22
Wow this must be a slow news day.

"Men like to fight"

Thats basicly what the headline is. Yeah tell me somthing I dont know already laughing

Alliance
It was slow news...there was like 14 "I just checked CNN and this was the top story!" threads.

clap
I'm pretty easy going.

Quiero Mota
To be honest, I have a short temper.

tabby999
same, but i do a pretty good job containing it most of the time. But i am prone to the occasional sudden outburst

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by tabby999
But i am prone to the occasional sudden outburst

Me too, homes. Seems to be in my blood.

-Tired Hiker-
I tell people to f*ck off alot.

Roland
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I tell people to f*ck off alot.

evil face

Grimm22
I learned somthing today... Women cannot drive big grin laughing

Seriously this stupid lady almost hit me because she had a ciggerette in one hand and a cell phone in the other.

FeceMan
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Come! We must protect our women.
Proof that we don't need none o' them womenfolk or queers in the military!

Alliance
EXACTLY!

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Grimm22

You just learned that?

BackFire
Originally posted by Grimm22

Ah jeez, here they come, the PC crew to attack you for thinking this. I can see them now, their vaginas pulsating with anger, their breasts heaving up and down in their rage....mmmmm, it's getting me all hot and bothered, keep going, keep saying shit to piss them off, I can't wait to hear them cunting off about it, what with their pulsating vag's and heaving breasts. Oh wait, too bad they all look like Rosie O'Donnel or Pee Wee Herman.

Alliance
Actually. Old people can't drive.

BackFire
They can, they just kill people in the process.

Alliance
Or themselves.

Akira99
Originally posted by Alliance
Apparently, you don't know waht femenism is. Bad relationship?

Oh this is precious. Yet another oblivious male blind as a bat to whats going around him. I bet you didn't know that feminism is responsible most social problems in the West. Traffic congestion, homelessness, family destruction even global warming to an extent to name a few.
"Bad relationship?" Of course you'd say that. Of course like most idiots out there you'd make a personal remark like that. You didn't even say what you thought feminism was.
I'm trying not to lose it here even though I am very angry so I'll just say this. Go to www.angryharry.com and get your ass over to the left hand side of the page where there is a link to the student guide. Then spend a good 100 hours over the next few weeks and read every dam article and then again. You will eventually come to see the obviousness of the truth and how feminism has never done ANYONE any good and has hindered the progress of society and ruined a lot of things being as influential as it is. The most its ever been is a catalyst before 30 years ago when the family roles where unavoidable and changes in medicine, technology and such made the current lifestyle women enjoy possible. But today and the past 30 years Feminism has been about one thing - DEMONISING MEN. It will be as if you just got out of a cold shower.
Just do it. And once you have you will see just how like feminists your attitude is and with luck you will do your utmost best to educate other helpless men out there who have no idea whats going on. And there are a LOT!

And don't just post something like "Feminism causes global warming WTF?" or more personal insults or dumbass comments expressing disbelief or just sheer stupidity because I will assume you havent read every article on that site and unmasked the lies before you. I will just ignore those people and just hope that some people will take the initiative and see what the hells going on. Things that are so obvious they will be in history books in 100 years. Happy Dance

And yes Lord Urizen, masculinity is a social contruct you are right. And it has proven fatal for men in general to be denied their typical gender roles which involve masculine behaviour. Boys failing at school and making up a large percentage of the homeless population is proof of that and being made to use their emotions when that in fact has NOTHING to do with making men better morally. Nothing at all. And the idea of women having power over men is among the most destructive ideas ever. Because they already do. In the US, UK and Western countries one clever dick who has identified the truth about Feminism and PC has seen that. You have to get the pathetic notion that females are morally superior to men out of your head. One only has to look at girls behaving in kindergarten to see that. I may sound like I am contradicting myself as I believe that women should be entitled to whatever they want be it full time work or their staying with their children and I don't think everything should be limited to gender roles but more on individuals though in GENERAL it is HEALTHIER for society for Men to be Men otherwise bad things happen.

Akira99
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Men and Women have equal capacity to be good or bad.
All things considered yeah. Amen to that

Lady Fianna
I live near Norwich. happy All brutes there. big grin

Akira99
I live in Glasgow. You've never seen so many brutes. They are what is known as neds

Quiero Mota
I honestly can't say there are too many neds here in Phoenix.

There are a lot of cholos and bangers though.

BackFire
So many funny words, almost an overload of hilarity!

lord xyz
Count me in!

Mindship
I can live with that. drool

Akira99
Who wouldn't approve of 3:1 female : male?
I mean really? What powerful organization would disagree? big grin

lil bitchiness
God when will this bullshit ever stop? It does not tell us anything we don't already know. There should be fewer men in the world - when at last we are free to decide the gender of our children as much effort into convincing the public that 3:1 female : male would make the world a much better place. Although this article is the usually Politically Correct BS we have seen for the past 30 years it does I suppose have some good in showing why less men would be good.
Allow me to direct you to an article that will support the belief that more women and less men would make a better world, to give this silly article the boost it needs.
The only argument concievable is the few women who desire mono relationships with men. But compared to the poignent message of the title of this thread ... a little weak
Similarly feminity can be constructive or destructive as portrayed insidiously through polite yet vicious and DESTRUCTIVE feminism and allied Political Correctness
Wrathful dwarf. I don't know why you made a thread like this. Maybe you are ashamed to have been born with a penis and testosterone. Maybe you were brought up to believe men are morally inferior to women. But you need to wake up to the bigger picture as do nearly ALL men out there and see for yourself the damage feminism and PC is doing to you and your male relatives and the progress of the world as a whole. Read Angry Harry and his articles. It won't be long at all before the truth which has been blinded from you stares you in the face.

You know, Im going to dissagree. A lot o things have nothing to do with sex, but with individuals. Grouping men and women is very redundant. Some men and women act certain way because thats how they are expected to act.

I, personally do not believe you can attribute behaviours to sex - its all individual.

Also, here in England at least, we are experiencing a sudden raise in girl gangs. (groups of extreamly violent Chavettes, otherwise known as)

Akira99
Yeah I agree with what you said. I was just giving one viewpoint before. I would have included the stuff about individuals and all but it takes ages and I didn't want to wander while I was on a point.
I think as I said in the post after the one quoted that its individuals. In GENERAL however it is clear that males and females do behave differently from childhood due to different hormonal levels.
More men are in politics for the simple reason that more men WANT to be in politics as a pose to women. Some women WANT to do politics and they do.
What I have a problem with is feminists making up what THEY believe to be best for women which is all wrong .
Gender blindness would be a blessing in many ways. Heres an excerpt from AH'S Article: A Permanent Gender War:
Imagine, for example, that a certain Law School can accept 1,000 new students for a course, and that it accepts 500 females and 500 males.This appears to be fair and non-discriminatory.But what if 10,000 males and 2000 females had actually applied for the course?Well, if this was the case, then 5% of the males and 25% of the females had their applications accepted.And so this is not 'equality'!And now, think of what happens next, as the successful candidates pursue their new legal careers over the years.Well, only the best 5% of males got into the Law School, but, for females, those who were merely in the top 25% managed to get in.As such, the 500 successful male applicants are clearly not 'equal' to their 500 female counterparts.The males are definitely a very superior bunch!And this is just one reason why they will fly a lot higher throughout their careers than the females who studied with them at the Law School.And so, despite the fact that the Law School had bent over backwards to discriminate very heavily in favour of women, we would still all end up being subjected to further rounds of hate-mongering by the feminists because the far less able bunch of women who were accepted by the Law School would not succeed as well in their future careers as would the superior bunch of men! (In general, and in practice, the only type of 'equality' that will satisfy feminists is one where men are continually discriminated against right throughout their entire careers.)Now, imagine that the Law School changed its acceptance policy.Henceforth, the number of male and female applicants to be accepted would be based on the relative proportions of male and female applications.And so, for example, if twice as many males as females applied to the Law School, then twice as many males as females would be accepted by it - with only the best being selected from each group.Would this be 'equitable'?Well, again, the answer is, No.It would still be the case that more males and females would fail in their applications, and it would also be the case that the sheer number of applications, rather than hard work and talent, would determine to a large extent who was accepted by the Law School.For example, in this particular scenario, the males could all be absolutely useless compared to the females; and yet the Law School's new policy would result in the acceptance of twice as many males as females!Perhaps the best solution, and the most equitable solution, is for the Law School to be completely gender blind, and to accept students purely on the basis of their merit.But, of course, you will never get the feminists agreeing to this.
So yes maybe looking at individuals is a good idea in certain cirumstances where men and women are indeed EQUAL in terms of skill etc. Just bear in mind that men and women through GENES seperate from ENVIRONMENT do influence their behaviour to an extent and blocking out natural impulses can be COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE as I outlined in my first post

Alliance
Oh this is precious. Yet another oblivious male blind as a bat to whats going around him. I bet you didn't know that feminism is responsible most social problems in the West. Traffic congestion, homelessness, family destruction even global warming to an extent to name a few.
"Bad relationship?" Of course you'd say that. Of course like most idiots out there you'd make a personal remark like that. You didn't even say what you thought feminism was.
I'm trying not to lose it here even though I am very angry so I'll just say this. Go to www.angryharry.com and get your ass over to the left hand side of the page where there is a link to the student guide. Then spend a good 100 hours over the next few weeks and read every dam article and then again. You will eventually come to see the obviousness of the truth and how feminism has never done ANYONE any good and has hindered the progress of society and ruined a lot of things being as influential as it is. The most its ever been is a catalyst before 30 years ago when the family roles where unavoidable and changes in medicine, technology and such made the current lifestyle women enjoy possible. But today and the past 30 years Feminism has been about one thing - DEMONISING MEN. It will be as if you just got out of a cold shower.
Just do it. And once you have you will see just how like feminists your attitude is and with luck you will do your utmost best to educate other helpless men out there who have no idea whats going on. And there are a LOT!

And don't just post something like "Feminism causes global warming WTF?" or more personal insults or dumbass comments expressing disbelief or just sheer stupidity because I will assume you havent read every article on that site and unmasked the lies before you. I will just ignore those people and just hope that some people will take the initiative and see what the hells going on. Things that are so obvious they will be in history books in 100 years. Happy Dance

And yes Lord Urizen, masculinity is a social contruct you are right. And it has proven fatal for men in general to be denied their typical gender roles which involve masculine behaviour. Boys failing at school and making up a large percentage of the homeless population is proof of that and being made to use their emotions when that in fact has NOTHING to do with making men better morally. Nothing at all. And the idea of women having power over men is among the most destructive ideas ever. Because they already do. In the US, UK and Western countries one clever dick who has identified the truth about Feminism and PC has seen that. You have to get the pathetic notion that females are morally superior to men out of your head. One only has to look at girls behaving in kindergarten to see that. I may sound like I am contradicting myself as I believe that women should be entitled to whatever they want be it full time work or their staying with their children and I don't think everything should be limited to gender roles but more on individuals though in GENERAL it is HEALTHIER for society for Men to be Men otherwise bad things happen.

laughing Good one. I'll have to keep this.

Akira99
You know Alliance, belittling you or antagonising you is not my intention at all. Believe it or not I'm trying to help you. I don't know if you'll let me by reading up and opening your eyes. Its up to you now. I'm just going to help as many other of my menfolk as I possibly can wherever possible.

mysticpeach
You know Alliance, belittling you or antagonising you is not my intention at all. Believe it or not I'm trying to help you. I don't know if you'll let me by reading up and opening your eyes. Its up to you now. I'm just going to help as many other of my menfolk as I possibly can wherever possible.

I think your the one who needs his eyes opened.

Robtard

Good post and to your "Be a man and be proud of being one." I say "F#CK YEA!"

Also have to wonder how much money went into researching and coming to the conclusion that 'men are better suited for war'. I think the last 5k+ years of human warfare could have told them that and saved them the cash.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Robtard
Good post and to your "Be a man and be proud of being one." I say "F#CK YEA!"

thumb up

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=419299

JacopeX
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Come! We must protect our women. Aye-I CAPTAIN!

Akira99
Originally posted by mysticpeach
I think your the one who needs his eyes opened.

Oh really? Care to explain why I need to open my eyes? Cat got your tongue or have you really got some quality arguments to explain how feminism is not what I have said it is . Or maybe you were getting at something else which i dread to think cool Do enlighten me? I'm sure I'll be caught off guard
Look just go to AH and read the articles so I can then assume your pointless comment shows that you are indeed lost for words

lord xyz
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
You know, Im going to dissagree. A lot o things have nothing to do with sex, but with individuals. Grouping men and women is very redundant. Some men and women act certain way because thats how they are expected to act.

I, personally do not believe you can attribute behaviours to sex - its all individual.

Also, here in England at least, we are experiencing a sudden raise in girl gangs. (groups of extreamly violent Chavettes, otherwise known as) I hate those.

Lets here it for England! Where everyone is just like everyone else.

MJOILNIR
I live in rural Appalachia. "Eye for an eye" is still a perfectly acceptable social theory here laughing All jokes aside, care to guess why we have one of the lowest viloent crime rates in the country.*wink*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.