Spiderman Sig Contest pt. 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ghetto Goblin
Same rules as last time, maybe different judges.

post you're sig's from the 8th to the 15th.

keep them spiderman related of course.

it might help if you voted for someone along with an attached picture of their sig, just a thought.

attached (hopefully) is mine, it's an edited spiderman to venom.

spencerspider
i dont know...if this is going to work.. but nice sig

Ghetto Goblin
oh well, me neither.

spencerspider
well...what a waste...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Ghetto Goblin
ah yes, the good ol' days, i remember when you couldn't leave the forum for 5 seconds, otherwise you'd miss 2 pages of new posts.

Evil SeeD
Ok dude.. Me and Sister are the Signiture contest King and Queen.. We do them like once every few months... not once every few hours.. wink This thread will die as of now.

Spideys Sister
Let it stay... We can have part five in a month or two. I need time next week to scan one of my fave pics into a sig. You wanna decide which one take a looking in The ULT Spidey thread.... ninja It's a mystery. ninja

Spideys Sister
Entrie for Shadow Spider. My bud.

Ghetto Goblin
back in the day there was always a new contest or something, kinda like what i was saying earlier. how about a wallpaper contest?

Silverstein
wallpaper sounds cool, and/or how about an Official Spider-Man Caption Contest AND/or Official Spider-Man Caption Thread (too lazy to start it myself)

Bocaj
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Ok dude.. Me and Sister are the Signiture contest King and Queen.. We do them like once every few months... not once every few hours.. wink This thread will die as of now.
At least he can make a sig no expression

Evil SeeD
What are you talking about Bocaj... ? hahaha Are you talking to me?

Barker
Originally posted by Evil SeeD
You sure told him. no expression

Spideys Sister
Ugh. I'm just so sickened by the sucky sarcasim in this thread.sick

Ghetto Goblin
you're so funny. no expression

no just kidding, i'm not sarcastic unless i don't like people. sometimes sarcasm gets old.

Silverstein
is this contest still on??

Spideys Sister
Better be. I'm sporting my entrie. smile Made by Amity just for this occasion. smile

Ghetto Goblin
She'd be the one winning then. If you didn't make it. silly

Spideys Sister
laughing out loud HE. I made the picture he altered in a backround and added the text. Heres the original.http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/NLD3/001.jpg

Silverstein
im entering mine too, and its the one i have right now w/ the spidey logo

Ghetto Goblin
it's coolio. i think i'll enter mine. yes, my own competition.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Silverstein
im entering mine too, and its the one i have right now w/ the spidey logo Which is completely hotness BTW...

Silverstein
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Which is completely hotness BTW...

big grin thanks, your's looks pretty cool too cool

Ghetto Goblin
i believe that's from the posters that when you walk by, they go from black to red. yes?

Silverstein
Originally posted by Ghetto Goblin
i believe that's from the posters that when you walk by, they go from black to red. yes?

yeah, except i found a solid black one/symbiote
and i added a shot of symbiote spidey's eye-lense

Ghetto Goblin
ya, that's fine, i'm just asking. it's cool. it seems brownish though, but that makes it look aged and even cooler.

Spideys Sister
i believe that's from the posters that when you walk by, they go from black to red. yes? WHERE IS THIS???? I WANT ONE!!!

Ghetto Goblin
movie theaters, i saw someone had videotaped one on youtube.

amity75
My tuppenceworth.

Ghetto Goblin
that's awesome amity, is that the world behind him, it looks like clouds from space or something.

amity75
that's awesome amity, is that the world behind him, it looks like clouds from space or something. I just messed around with twirly effects but I've just realised it looks like water gushing out of his right ear!

Ghetto Goblin
that's funny, i wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say anything. wink

Spideys Sister
Yo! Who are the judges?

Silverstein
i nominated Doc Ock as one of the judges

Spideys Sister
I re-nominate him! big grin

Bocaj
eh not to happy with my result erm I still suck with C4D's
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/4577/spidermancontestsigwithfontpc2.jpg

Ghetto Goblin
I think we'll keep this an "open-to-the-public" vote unless we can get some others in here.

And Bocaj, is that a fire/clear spiderman? It's better than you think i'm sure. smile

steverules
I dunno whether to enter mine, or if I'm allowed...like u pick who to put in the contest

harri
whatever just chill out mate rock like me

harri
lol laughing beer

chase el
so is it a sig contest or a wallpaper contest?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by steverules
I dunno whether to enter mine, or if I'm allowed...like u pick who to put in the contest Why don't you be one of the judges then?

Ghetto Goblin
steverules and doc ock, if he shows, will be judges.

it's a sig contest, the wallpaper contest is a different thread, scroll down on the main page.

Ghetto Goblin
i guess i'll enter this one, i changed it's face.

Bocaj
i guess i'll enter this one, i changed it's face. looks friggin awesome to man nice pic how'd you make it?

Ghetto Goblin
secrets will be secrets. won't they.

Sim friggin city, best move ever. WOOT WOOT ALBA!!!

Evil SeeD
I havn't seen that movie yet.. I have rented it like 3 times.. But I never watch it.. haha

spencerspider
no one liked mine...?

Ghetto Goblin
could you repost it, i didn't see it and don't feel like going back. as far as i remember, everyone's looked good to me.

spencerspider
WRONG THREAD lol whoops

Ghetto Goblin
lol, very well then.

spencerspider
thought this was the wallpaper one lol...but that aint going nowhere

grey fox
Is it ok if I try ?

If so heres mine , i made it for Nino arana

Ghetto Goblin
Nice sig grey fox.

Spideys Sister
So... who won?

chase el
can u still enter a sig

Spideys Sister
GG where the F**** are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.