The King of Kings vs. Tired Hiker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
An interesting idea though of via PM. After reading many of both posters posts, I realized that King of Kings is similar, yet much worse, than Tired Hiker. What would happen if they were to "E-box?"

My prediction:

A close bout. The small welterweight king is firey, but Hiker's got the power. I say King goes out after three hiker punches to the face, and Hiker gets an internal wound from the 109,652,309 landed punches from the king.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Well...we all no what I would do...

Syren
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
An interesting idea though of via PM. After reading many of both posters posts, I realized that King of Kings is similar, yet much worse, than Tired Hiker. What would happen if they were to "E-box?"

My prediction:

A close bout. The small welterweight king is firey, but Hiker's got the power. I say King goes out after three hiker punches to the face, and Hiker gets an internal wound from the 109,652,309 landed punches from the king.

Where the hell did that come from? laughing out loud

AKGunter
Not sure about the e-boxing but I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that a couple ribs get broke in the makeup e-sex.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by AKGunter
Not sure about the e-boxing but I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that a couple ribs get broke in the makeup e-sex. Um.....?Originally posted by Syren
Where the hell did that come from? laughing out loud Me and GMG were talking via PM, and I said something that seemed "Tired Hiker-esque."

So I thought of that.

clap
Originally posted by AKGunter
Not sure about the e-boxing but I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that a couple ribs get broke in the makeup e-sex.

That's pretty funny right there.

I'd go over a friend's house and watch it on pay-per-view. I'm not paying to see that.

The Pict
Sorry KOKs but you'd faint a few seconds after Tired Hiker stepped in the ring. His sheer awesomeness would overwhelm you.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by The Pict
Sorry KOKs but you'd faint a few seconds after Tired Hiker stepped in the ring. His sheer awesomeness would overwhelm you.

yes

Exactly.

Itzak
Is this a trick question? confused

H. S. 6
Sorry King, but you got shit on Hiker. sad

He'd take your head off with a single slap ('cuz that's how TH rolls).

-Tired Hiker-
laughing WTF???

TOH
Don't get me wrong but TH can kick KOK ass anytime erm

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by TOH
Don't get me wrong but TH can kick KOK ass anytime erm

But I'm not a violent guy. dontgetit

TOH
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
But I'm not a violent guy. dontgetit
but Gornack is.. confused

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by TOH
but Gornack is.. confused

I'm not Gornack, but yeah, I guess he's pretty violent, at least when he eats stuff. embarrasment

Roland
I'm all in on TH!!! cheer

SelphieT
Hiker would win. Anyday.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by TOH
Don't get me wrong but TH can kick KOK ass anytime erm I know, but I though it up and was being random. srug

-Tired Hiker-
I know, but I though it up and was being random. srug

No one really knows who'd win, KOK could be some sort of Ninja assassin and just tear me apart, you never know. confused

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
No one really knows who'd win, KOK could be some sort of Ninja assassin and just tear me apart, you never know. confused I'm only a nnija novice though! weep

But wait...I'm apparently some ravaging wizard in TH's next animation. I'd "Avada Kedavra" all over his hiker ass! cool

-Tired Hiker-
I'm only a nnija novice though! weep

But wait...I'm apparently some ravaging wizard in TH's next animation. I'd "Avada Kedavra" all over his hiker ass! cool

Plus you got Dusty and Flam boy to back you up, and I don't think I'll be in the next one anyway, but Gornack might. smile

TheKingofKINGS!
Sweet! I should definately kill Gornack *wink*wink

-Tired Hiker-
Sweet! I should definately kill Gornack *wink*wink

Well, we'll see. shifty

justjakk
i think hiker and KOK would throw a punch at the same time. Both landing on each others jaw. Thus knocking out both competitors.

Ultraman Baltan
Tired Hiker's much more powerful....and a nicer person.

~King of Pie~
*biz-ump*

Strangelove
TH wins. no contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.