I Think I Have A Crush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
I pretty much never get crushes, so I am not so sure. I have had many girlfriends, but it has 100% been them asking me out. This time, I think I may be the one crushing. There are hundreds of kids in my grade. There are around three to five main schools. I come from another, I know virtually no one. I've never talked to her before, but I have some of the same classes with her. I can say that she is beautiful, smart, and has a fantastic voice. Nut I have never talked to her before. I have no idea if she has a boyfriend or not, so that's awekward. I never see her hang out with guys, so maybe she's single. Even then, I doubt she'd go out with a geeky mook such as myself. So I'm not sure. But, like I have said previously, I'm not sure, but I may have a crush. love

~Flamboyant~
Who the hell asks a guy out? Guys are supposed to do the asking out.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ~Flamboyant~

Not where I have come from.

Ultraman Baltan

Ultraman Baltan

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I pretty much never get crushes, so I am not so sure. I have had many girlfriends, but it has 100% been them asking me out. This time, I think I may be the one crushing. There are hundreds of kids in my grade. There are around three to five main schools. I come from another, I know virtually no one. I've never talked to her before, but I have some of the same classes with her. I can say that she is beautiful, smart, and has a fantastic voice. Nut I have never talked to her before. I have no idea if she has a boyfriend or not, so that's awekward. I never see her hang out with guys, so maybe she's single. Even then, I doubt she'd go out with a geeky mook such as myself. So I'm not sure. But, like I have said previously, I'm not sure, but I may have a crush. love

Well one thing's for certain, you are a kid and you go to class with kidsno expression

Lumanix
Who the hell asks a guy out? Guys are supposed to do the asking out. Not where I have come from.

Scottie
hmm tripple post

Lumanix
Who the hell asks a guy out? Guys are supposed to do the asking out. Not where I have come from.

~B@ckB0n3~
Who the hell asks a guy out? Guys are supposed to do the asking out. A gay guy probably..

Daedalus

Works both ways, in my experience.

~Flamboyant~
Not where I have come from. Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Not where I have come from. Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Not where I have come from. Where have you come from?

Weeping Fairy

If you do have a crush on her, talk to her, get to know her, then if you really do like her, ask her out happy

Lana

Since when?

Soleran

She's outta your league I'm afraidsad Don't worry though I'm sure if you wait long enough someone somewhere somday will ask you out again. Hopefully it won't be your mother though eek!

ThePittman

~Da Rev~
Not where I have come from. Is it canada?Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Not where I have come from. Is it canada?Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Not where I have come from. Is it canada?

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Is it canada? Is it canada? Is it canada? No
No
No

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by ~B@ckB0n3~
No
No
No I dont remember asking you.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Soleran
She's outta your league I'm afraidsad Don't worry though I'm sure if you wait long enough someone somewhere somday will ask you out again. Hopefully it won't be your mother though eek!

THANKS FOR THE CONFIDENCE BOOST! mad

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
If you do have a crush on her, talk to her, get to know her, then if you really do like her, ask her out happy

Thanks, but I'm so damn nervous. I do well when talking to girls normally, but this one.......

TheKingofKINGS!
Thanks, but I'm so damn nervous. I do well when talking to girls normally, but this one....... It seems like a silly infatuation. Just disregard it. Eventually you'll forget about her, and find someone who's most likely better.

Or she could be "the one" I don't know.

AKGunter
Have you spanked it all over a napkin to her picture yet?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by AKGunter
Have you spanked it all over a napkin to her picture yet?

That's creepy. Besides, I don't have a picture.

TheKingofKINGS!
That's creepy. Besides, I don't have a picture. To her image, then?

And when I say "image" I mean a mental image.

Soleran
That's creepy. Besides, I don't have a picture.

A mental picture, if you will laughing

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
To her image, then?

And when I say "image" I mean a mental image.

Normally, yes, but for some reason, I don't want to.

TheKingofKINGS!
Normally, yes, but for some reason, I don't want to. Well then, you might be attracted to her personality, in which case you might be ****ed....what if she hates yours?

Ultraman Baltan
Well then, you might be attracted to her personality, in which case you might be ****ed....what if she hates yours?

I don't KNOW her personality, though.

Ultraman Baltan
Oh, and FYI: Most girls go out with me because of my "sweet" and "lovable" personality. On here, you can't see it, but at school....

TheKingofKINGS!
I don't KNOW her personality, though. Well then.....you're just pretty ****ed. You're going head over heels about a girl you don't even know. For all you know, she could be a serial murderer.

Ultraman Baltan
Well then.....you're just pretty ****ed. You're going head over heels about a girl you don't even know. For all you know, she could be a serial murderer.

Well, she's smart, beautiful(times ten), and from what I've seen, dateless. I'll see if anyone actually knows her.

TheKingofKINGS!
Well, she's smart, beautiful(times ten), and from what I've seen, dateless. I'll see if anyone actually knows her.

Smart- usually means she's hard to get

Beautiful- increases the hard to get-ness

Dateless- means she's a lesbo, doesn't want to date, or just really hard to get.

She's probablly got someone, and if not, maybe your personalities would clash.

AKGunter
I agree, if you can't picture dropping one off all over her face you are probably just smitten with her personality. Go home tonight, close your eyes reall hard and jerk that chuck stick like a two peckered billy goat f*ckin a fence post. That should help you in your endeavor.

Weeping Fairy
Thanks, but I'm so damn nervous. I do well when talking to girls normally, but this one.......

yes, just calm down, girls like it much better when guys start the conversation, once u start talking to her, u'll feel much more comfortable, no worries wink

Ultraman Baltan
I agree, if you can't picture dropping one off all over her face you are probably just smitten with her personality. Go home tonight, close your eyes reall hard and jerk that chuck stick like a two peckered billy goat f*ckin a fence post. That should help you in your endeavor.

STOP SAYING THESE THINGS! Christ, people! She is not out of my league. I HAVE NO LEAGUE! I've dated cheerleaders, golfers, "nerdy but pretty" girls, ugly girls, ect.

TheKingofKINGS!
I agree, if you can't picture dropping one off all over her face you are probably just smitten with her personality. Go home tonight, close your eyes reall hard and jerk that chuck stick like a two peckered billy goat f*ckin a fence post. That should help you in your endeavor. I must say...you're unneedly vulgar.

Hans Moleman
I pretty much never get crushes, so I am not so sure. I have had many girlfriends, but it has 100% been them asking me out. This time, I think I may be the one crushing. There are hundreds of kids in my grade. There are around three to five main schools. I come from another, I know virtually no one. I've never talked to her before, but I have some of the same classes with her. I can say that she is beautiful, smart, and has a fantastic voice. Nut I have never talked to her before. I have no idea if she has a boyfriend or not, so that's awekward. I never see her hang out with guys, so maybe she's single. Even then, I doubt she'd go out with a geeky mook such as myself. So I'm not sure. But, like I have said previously, I'm not sure, but I may have a crush. love I'm sorry, but you are NOT A MAN!

AKGunter
Just trying to help. Geez.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Hans Moleman
I'm sorry, but you are NOT A MAN!

Go away.

Hans Moleman
STOP SAYING THESE THINGS! Christ, people! She is not out of my league. I HAVE NO LEAGUE! I've dated cheerleaders, golfers, "nerdy but pretty" girls, ugly girls, ect. Have you called them ugly to their face?

Ultraman Baltan
Have you called them ugly to their face?

No, but I will call YOU ugly to your face.

AKGunter
Just walk up and start talking to her for christ sake. If she doesn't like you or turns away all snooty like, donkey punch her in the back of the head and piss all over her new blouse. That will learn the snoby *****.

Hans Moleman
No, but I will call YOU ugly to your face. Now your just being stupid, there's no way you can know that.

Ultraman Baltan
Now your just being stupid, there's no way you can know that.

Judging by your sparkling personality, I can make a good assumption. And I don't really care much about the inside. A couple of them had great personalities, while others were incredibly shallow and heartless.

Hans Moleman
Judging by your sparkling personality, I can make a good assumption. And I don't really care much about the inside. A couple of them had great personalities, while others were incredibly shallow and heartless. Are you coming onto me?

Ultraman Baltan
Are you coming onto me?

Since I hinted you had a bad personality and are ugly, which I had just covered as the two I'm looking for(personality more), no, I'm not.

AKGunter
Are you coming onto me?

No, but the way you talk I sure as hell am. embarrasment

Hans Moleman
Since I hinted you had a bad personality and are ugly, which I had just covered as the two I'm looking for(personality more), no, I'm not. A simple 'no' would have been just fine.

TheKingofKINGS!
A simple 'no' would have been just fine. I realized that you are Druken Jesus.

Hans Moleman
I realized that you are Druken Jesus. clap no expression

TheKingofKINGS!
clap no expression That's not a good thing.

Hans Moleman
That's not a good thing. Ask me if I care, go a ahead do it... do it.. ask me. I'm waiting... that's what I thought.

TheKingofKINGS!
Ask me if I care, go a ahead do it... do it.. ask me. I'm waiting... that's what I thought. I love how you do that in one post.....no expression

Hans Moleman
I love how you do that in one post.....no expression How many posts would you like me to do it in?

TheKingofKINGS!
How many posts would you like me to do it in? Preferably two or three. no expression

Hans Moleman
Ask me if I care, go a ahead do it... do it.. ask me.

Hans Moleman
I'm waiting

Hans Moleman
... that's what I thought.

TheKingofKINGS!
I'm sorry, I simply disregard your posts....

Hans Moleman
I'm sorry, I simply disregard your posts.... You can keep your mouth shut now.

TheKingofKINGS!
You can keep your mouth shut now. Yeah, I was going to.

Hans Moleman
Yeah, I was going to. Are you still talking?

Ronny
Who the hell asks a guy out? Guys are supposed to do the asking out. Agreed. Its so lame when guys expext the girl to ask them out. Its like you know before hand the guy is a pussy

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Ronny
Agreed. Its so lame when guys expext the girl to ask them out. Its like you know before hand the guy is a pussy

I never expect it. They just do.

clap
Ha! Kings got ran by the Moleman.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Lana
Since when?

Uh..since forever.

-Tired Hiker-
Snort some coke off her chest!

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-

That works.

A_broken_smile

O.......girls can ask guys out...girls shouldn't ask a guy to marry her....but girls can ask girls out.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by A_broken_smile
O.......girls can ask guys out...girls shouldn't ask a guy to marry her....but girls can ask girls out.

You can always tell when a girl wants you to ask her to get married because she says stuff like, "If you don't marry me, I'll f*ck your friend Tony."

Itzak
Originally posted by A_broken_smile

Of course girls can (meaning they are fully capable of doing so) but it's not necessarily the smartest thing for a girl to ask a guy out. If a guy doesn't ask you out, and yet you know he likes you and wants to ask you out doesn't give you an excuse. If he doesn't have the guts to ask you then he's most likely not that interested in you. If a guy really likes you, he'll ask you. Otherwise you're just wasting your time waiting for someone who isn't even that interested in you.

Leo.M

Roland
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-

It works everytime. droolionaughtydroolio

CatDude
....C'mere..., now give me your lunch money..., turn around *Gives mega-wedgie*, now, stfu... rock

Roland
Originally posted by CatDude
....C'mere..., now give me your lunch money..., turn around *Gives mega-wedgie*, now, stfu... rock

awesome. no expression I love wedgies.

CatDude
Originally posted by Roland
awesome. no expression I love wedgies.

...Have you ever seen a 'band-saw'..? cool

Roland
Originally posted by CatDude
...Have you ever seen a 'band-saw'..? cool

fear

Ultraman Baltan
I don't know. Maybe it's inflation.

RZA
Originally posted by Itzak
Of course girls can (meaning they are fully capable of doing so) but it's not necessarily the smartest thing for a girl to ask a guy out. If a guy doesn't ask you out, and yet you know he likes you and wants to ask you out doesn't give you an excuse. If he doesn't have the guts to ask you then he's most likely not that interested in you. If a guy really likes you, he'll ask you. Otherwise you're just wasting your time waiting for someone who isn't even that interested in you.

That's not necessarily true. Just because a guy chooses not to ask a girl out doesn't mean he's just not interested. It could be for a number of other reasons already mentioned in this thread as you can see illustrated below from non other than a male himself...

Smart- usually means she's hard to get

Beautiful- increases the hard to get-ness

Dateless- means she's a lesbo, doesn't want to date, or just really hard to get.

She's probablly got someone, and if not, maybe your personalities would clash.

Go ahead, pick one also add shyness, intimidation and uncertainty of reciprocation and any other adjective you'd like as a possible barrier. Not to mention bad rumors, stories, misunderstanding etc.

Anyway, in todays world with todays liberated, feminist, I have a job too and I don't need a man to take care of me or tell me what to do women, it's perfectly acceptable for a woman to approach a man if she chooses to. After all, aren't women these days just as sure about what they want as men? So what's the difference?

The way I see it if a woman chooses not to approach a man that she's interested in then she's exhibiting the same type of so called 'pussiness' that a guy would. The simple fact of the matter is that a woman is just as afraid of rejection as a man is if not more! Woman are very self conscious even the hot ones that you think are loaded with confidence. If it wasn't for all these ancient horn dogs, who have no chance to sore with them to begin with, that sweat them 20 times a day some wouldn't be as stuck up. It's a fact that women like and need to be complimented regularly. Even the hot ones think somethings wrong with them.

So in conclusion a woman's ego is just as fragile as a guys again if not more. Bottom line it's hard for a woman to deal with rejection, many of them don't take it well, that's why they don't like to put themselves out like that. They're more content with letting the guys do it instead, which is smart. I mean why do something when you know you really don't have to. Let the guy take all the risk. Makes sense to me. The fact is guys are a lot better at dealing with rejection than chicks. Guys are used to getting turned down all the time, chicks aren't and that doesn't tend to sit very well with them when it actually happens. Have you ever seen a chick get turned down before, it's not a pretty site. wacko

Ultraman Baltan
Well, I talked to her today. Not a lot, but some. Her name is Cherish, likes my sense of humor, and is actually a very nice person. Not stupid, either.

RocasAtoll
Cherish? Are you serious?

Kayne Archeron
"OMG GIRLS CAN'T ASK GUYS OUT/PROPOSE TO GUYS"

..yeah... maybe if you live in a third world country

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
Cherish? Are you serious?

An awekward name, yeah, but it could have been something worse like Paris or Cher.

RocasAtoll
No, it's worse. That would be a hooker/future hooker name.

Ultraman Baltan

Considering that she didn't name herself that, that is not true.

Kayne Archeron

in a nun outfit?

Barker
Invite her to KMC. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Barker
Invite her to KMC. no expression

And ruin my chances with her with barely knowing her?

RZA
^ Smart guy thumb up

Kongu_Dude

Triple post! crylaugh

Ultraman Baltan
Bad news, people: She has a boyfriend. Meh, not that bad, really. There are plenty of more fish in the sea. Besides, I have a new friend, now. smile

Kongu_Dude
Bad news, people: She has a boyfriend. Meh, not that bad, really. There are plenty of more fish in the sea. Besides, I have a new friend, now. smile

How neat! happy

Scottie
Besides, I have a new friend, now. smile I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT US!!!!!!! miffed

Kongu_Dude
Besides, I have a new friend, now. smile

Wonder who that might be....disguise

Spaz_Gurl
its not me i swear. hehe you people are so cute.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Spaz_Gurl
hehe you people are so cute.

Cuter then your avvy! crazy

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Scottie
I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT US!!!!!!! miffed

Oh, I didn't. I talked to my friend Dan who is up to date with all of this stuff. He told me she's going out with one of his pals.

Spaz_Gurl
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
Cuter then your avvy! crazy

hahahaha awww whats wrong with it? yours isn;t so cute either wink

Weeping Fairy
Well, I talked to her today. Not a lot, but some. Her name is Cherish, likes my sense of humor, and is actually a very nice person. Not stupid, either.

What school do you go to? Cause in my scholl there's a Cherish, she fits that description, she's my friend, and she has a boyfriend. I go to South Hagerstown High School.... but hey there may be a lot of Cherish's in the world erm

Kongu_Dude
hahahaha awww whats wrong with it? yours isn;t so cute either wink

No but atleast it is not the avvy that counts..it is the personality..smart and my avvy is atleast good quality..happy

Weeping Fairy
What school do you go to? Cause in my scholl there's a Cherish, she fits that description, she's my friend, and she has a boyfriend. I go to South Hagerstown High School.... but hey there may be a lot of Cherish's in the world erm

Ultraman Baltan

I go to Lincoln Academy. Wierd, huh?

Weeping Fairy
I go to Lincoln Academy. Wierd, huh?

yea, lol pretty wierd stick out tongue

Spaz_Gurl
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
No but atleast it is not the avvy that counts..it is the personality..smart and my avvy is atleast good quality..happy

hmm i'm not sure if that was you being mean or what....
you seem like you have a fine personality, and yeah my avvy is crap.. um... sorry? confused

Kayne Archeron
wtf happened to my post in here? do people find ideas of a girl asking a guy out too extreme?

Nichole
I can relate, I like this girl too, and have no idea how to ask her out. Probably because I don't know if she's gay or not. I hope she is, because she is ****ing hot!

Kongu_Dude
hmm i'm not sure if that was you being mean or what....
you seem like you have a fine personality, and yeah my avvy is crap.. um... sorry? confused

I was not trying to be mean..smart

Spaz_Gurl
oh ok big grin

Kongu_Dude
oh ok big grin

wink

yettoh
at school my friend was in same situation

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by yettoh
at school my friend was in same situation

hmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.