SOK and Thanos vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whittdawg92
what non-reality warper can take them out? (phoenix, frank richards, etc. do NOT count)

nvrbeenwthagirl
What does Sok stand for?

Whittdawg92
saint of killers. like a serious, crazy(er) version of lobo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
saint of killers. like a serious, crazy(er) version of lobo.

No reality Warpers? Well any number of being could get Thanos together. Orion, Thor, Silver Surfer,. I would say any one of the Endless can beat SOK. But I guess they are abstracts and dont' count. Killer or silver Banshee I think is her name. She probably can beat him if someone tells her his name. He's surely gonna die if she says it.

Tassadar
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
No reality Warpers? Well any number of being could get Thanos together. Orion, Thor, Silver Surfer,. I would say any one of the Endless can beat SOK. But I guess they are abstracts and dont' count. Killer or silver Banshee I think is her name. She probably can beat him if someone tells her his name. He's surely gonna die if she says it.

He would shoot her before she said it. Those guns never miss.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tassadar
He would shoot her before she said it. Those guns never miss.

She's already dead tho. can he kill something that's already dead.

complexbrother
for Thanos I'll use Oblivion (the chareter, not the abstract), and Warrior Madness Thor.

and for SOK I'll use Killer (from Wanted), and Rose Tattoo (from Stormwatch)

Tassadar
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
She's already dead tho. can he kill something that's already dead.

The enchantment wouldnt work, but it would still blow a big hole in her face. Can she walk wawy from that?

thanospimphand
Originally posted by Tassadar
The enchantment wouldnt work, but it would still blow a big hole in her face. Can she walk wawy from that?

she should definately die if god did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.