Smilie Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
How do you MAKE smilies?

AKGunter
You ask alot of questions. What is this place, your personal reference guide? Deep throat a cactus and post the pic. Thanks.

Weeping Fairy
Sorry Ultraman, i truly don't know, but i would like to know erm

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by AKGunter
You ask alot of questions. What is this place, your personal reference guide? Deep throat a cactus and post the pic. Thanks.

Jerk.

AKGunter
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Jerk.

Hey look a post with no question!! Nice work.

Impediment
You can just cut the love with a knife.

Ultraman Baltan
Hey look a post with no question!! Nice work.

Oh, I'm sorry. REPORTED jerk.

AKGunter
Oh, I'm sorry. REPORTED jerk.

Did you figure that out all by yourself? Or did you ask someone how first?

Ultraman Baltan
Did you figure that out all by yourself? Or did you ask someone how first?

I did it by myself, amazingly. Thanks for asking. It seems you really care. But please, don't strain yourself to make a sexual reference as usual.

Lana
How do you MAKE smilies?

Using a graphics program.

Grand_Moff_Gav
C'mon, smoke thr peace pipe guys!

Hans Moleman
Whoa whoa whoa... can't you both see that you madly in love with each other?

AKGunter
I did it by myself, amazingly. Thanks for asking. It seems you really care. But please, don't strain yourself to make a sexual reference as usual.

Thanks for letting me off the hook you big sexy hunk.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Lana
Using a graphics program.

Details?

TheKingofKINGS!
You ask alot of questions. What is this place, your personal reference guide? Deep throat a cactus and post the pic. Thanks. That was unnecessary. he asks a simple question, and you treat him like shit. That is not needed on KMc, or anywhere, for that matter. Reported.

Lana
Details?

What details are there?

You open a graphics program, like Photoshop, and draw out the smilie you want, and save it.

Hans Moleman
Originally posted by Hans Moleman
Whoa whoa whoa... can't you both see that you madly in love with each other?

Thanks for letting me off the hook you big sexy hunk.

See what I mean

AKGunter
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
That was unnecessary. he asks a simple question, and you treat him like shit. That is not needed on KMc, or anywhere, for that matter. Reported.

What is it with you idiots reporting things just becuase you dont agree with them. Give the mods a break and buck the f*ck up you puss. If you don't like it, deal with it.

PS I don't like the post about you reporting me, consider yourself reported.

Lana
What is it with you idiots reporting things just becuase you dont agree with them. Give the mods a break and buck the f*ck up you puss. If you don't like it, deal with it.

PS I don't like the post about you reporting me, consider yourself reported.

You actually are breaking the rules and thus he was justified in reporting you.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

TheKingofKINGS!

PS I don't like the post about you reporting me, consider yourself reported. It's not that I don't like it. It's that it's against the rules. Things like that aren;t allowed. You see, unlike an AIM chat, this forum has rules, which you obviously didn't read.

That post was also against the rules. I'd report you again, but there's no need.

Impediment
I don't like the post about you reporting me, consider yourself reported.

Considering the fact that, in your previous post, you just member bashed, consider yourself reported, buttercup.

AKGunter
Originally posted by Impediment
Considering the fact that, in your previous post, you just member bashed, consider yourself reported, buttercup.

Ok, I'll consider it.

Pandemoniac
Why is a thread concerning a innocent question about making smilies enough to provoke certain indivuals in to hostile arguments?
Seriously, there are some disturbed messed up folks around here.

Sticking to the topic, open a smiley from the designated directory of any program that uses them with something like photoshop. Take a look at the resolution and size, and alter it while keeping it within the maximum size.
Save it as the same format as the original smilies and presto.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Why is a thread concerning a innocent question about making smilies enough to provoke certain indivuals in to hostile arguments?
Seriously, there are some disturbed messed up folks around here.

Sticking to the topic, open a smiley from the designated directory of any program that uses them with something like photoshop. Take a look at the resolution and size, and alter it while keeping it within the maximum size.
Save it as the same format as the original smilies and presto.

Thank you. smile Sadly, my Photoshop doesn't work, so I can't. sad

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Hans Moleman
See what I mean

Since nobody was paying attention to you(like always), it doesn't really matter.

Pandemoniac
Why isn't it working?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Why isn't it working?

Not sure. Whenever it ends loading, it just completely freezes up.

Lana
Probably corrupted...have you tried reinstalling it?

Ultraman Baltan
Probably corrupted...have you tried reinstalling it?

Reinstalling wha......

Lana
Reinstalling wha......

...Photoshop? You said it wasn't working. 9 times of 10, the problem can be solved by reinstalling the program.

AKGunter
...Photoshop? You said it wasn't working. 9 times of 10, the problem can be solved by reinstalling the program.

or shooting yourself in the head..................just sayin!!!! Please don't report me. IT WAS JUST A JOKE!

Impediment
or shooting yourself in the head..................just sayin!!!! Please don't report me. IT WAS JUST A JOKE!

Ha....................................................................................................ha.

Ultraman Baltan

Once again, wha............

Ultraman Baltan

You have been reported so many times we no longer need to anyways.

Daedalus

A bit harsh. no expression

H. S. 6
Once again, wha............

laughing

Alliance
Originally posted by Impediment
You can just cut the love with a knife.

Can't you in most OTF threads?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing

What the hell..... I DON'T KNOW HOW THE HELL TO REINSTALL PHOTOSHOP! Is it really that hard?

clap
I think my next thread will be a list of things Ultra Batman can't do for himself.

Quiero Mota
Do it.

clap
I completely would but five's a magic number and I only count three.

Plus, I used up my daily thread starting allotment for today. I can feel it in the future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.