Professor Hulk Vs. Spiderman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
People seem to think classic spiderman beats wondergirl, so i wonder how he'd do against professor hulk. However there are two fights

Current Spiderman vs. Professor Hulk
and Symbiote Spiderman vs. Professor Hulk.

Tha C-Master
Professor Hulk for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Professor Hulk is much stronger and Tuffer than Wonder Girl.

lando005
that would be tough spidy could outsmart and out manuver the savage hulk but the prof wont be fooled that easythe only way spidy could win is with a long and elabrate plan

Tron
eer

badabing
Originally posted by Tron
eer
Co-signed and no expression .

MJOILNIR
Un-huh blink Hulk smash....Seriously...

lando005
it's not like it's impossible it's probable for him to win hulk cant smash what he cant touch

rotiart
I chose Symbiote Spiderman cause didn't he tangle with like some powerhouses in that suit that showed he was stronger than normal classic spiderman?

lft4ded
Professor Hulk showed a lot of battle savy in his time. He'd drop a thunderclap on Spidey when he got too close.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by lando005
it's not like it's impossible it's probable for him to win hulk cant smash what he cant touch

I actually agree with you here.

Psyquis52
huh And I thought I was random

Jimmy-Chan
Prof. Hulk is on a completely different level than Wonder Girl. Hulk takes a strong majority.

Sam Z
The only way Hulk can get Spider-man is with thunderclap. Otherwise i see Spidey dodging everything with ease.

S.G
Sam don't be fanboy, Hulk has caught faster people !!

Dinalfos
Peter's main problem here is stamina. Yeah, he can dodge/avoid him, but not forever. And a thunderclap would put an immediate end to this fight, if he came too close.

Dinkus Mayhem
^ agreed. Durability and stamina would play a huge factor in this, and that is how Hulk gets his win IMO.

Sam Z
Originally posted by S.G

And that is? Spider-man can dodge machine gunfire at close range and multiple lasers with ease. Man, you should read some his books. And Hulk got beaten by Rhino. roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Sam Z
And that is? Spider-man can dodge machine gunfire at close range and multiple lasers with ease. Man, you should read some his books. And Hulk got beaten by Rhino. roll eyes (sarcastic)
herbthumb

willRules
Originally posted by S.G

And spidey has dodged faster things/people. smile

Dinalfos
And Hulk got beaten by Rhino. roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is, apparantly, not true at all.

Priest
Id say it would be easier for spider-man beating savage hulk, by out smarting/witting him..the professor is a weaker than savage hulk, with Bruce banner's intellect. spidey ain't out smarting Bruce anytime soon. HUlk takes the majority.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Professor Hulk is much stronger and Tuffer than Wonder Girl.
hes also much much slower roll eyes (sarcastic)

General Kon-El
Professor Hulk FTW

H. S. 6
The only way Spidey usually pulls out a victory over Hulk is outsmarting him. I doubt he's going to be outsmarting him here.

Furthermore, the durability/stamina is a big problem. I don't think Spidey'll be able to last very long in a fight like this.

Prof. Hulk ftw.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Dinalfos
This is, apparantly, not true at all.

I think i read it somewhere. Anyway, that's not the point.
Spider-man can dodge any Hulk's attack except thunderclap without much trouble.

Dinalfos
I think i read it somewhere. Anyway, that's not the point.
Spider-man can dodge any Hulk's attack except thunderclap without much trouble.

I agree. But not for too long, since his stamina is limited. He would have to keep moving constantly.

Btw, if this was an open area, then Hulk could also ground pound.

Sam Z
I agree. But not for too long, since his stamina is limited. He would have to keep moving constantly.

Btw, if this was an open area, then Hulk could also ground pound.

True, but it is not stated where they fight. If in open ground like in Manhatten it'd be easier for Spider to avoid Hulk or even rest if he needs.

badabing
Does anybody mind if I take the easy way and say Thunderclap?

Dinalfos
True, but it is not stated where they fight. If in open ground like in Manhatten it'd be easier for Spider to avoid Hulk or even rest if he needs.

Agreed.

Accel
This fight will go like most of Spidey's battles against big buys, in which he'll keep dodging Hulk's punches for the most part. Being the genius he is, Prof. Hulk will figure out he's never going to hit Spider-Man and perform a thunderclap to take him out.

Prof. Hulk should never really lose.

Accel
Rhino never beat any green Hulk.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Accel

Then what Hulk was it? Cause i remeber that.

Accel
Then what Hulk was it? Cause i remeber that.
The closest he came was when he stabbed Grey Hulk (the weakest incarnation) in the chest with his horn.

endrict
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Un-huh blink Hulk smash....Seriously... yes

Jonathanos
The closest he came was when he stabbed Grey Hulk (the weakest incarnation) in the chest with his horn.

I don't think I'd put much stock in that story. Rick Jones was telling it to a group of kids who were fighting in the hospital. The story ends with Hulk and Rhino playing Santa and elf for a bunch of kids at a mall.

I think Rick made it up.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Priest
Id say it would be easier for spider-man beating savage hulk, by out smarting/witting him..the professor is a weaker than savage hulk, with Bruce banner's intellect. spidey ain't out smarting Bruce anytime soon. HUlk takes the majority.

See, the problem I have with this, is that Bruce is no fighting genius. In fact, he's a fighting-wise moron. Sure, he's incredibly intelligent...book-wise. Bruce's intellect really shouldn't add anything else to this fight. He's just a really smart guy with super strength. Now, if he were really, REALLY accomplished fighter, like say Captain America, with Hulk's strength...then of course that's a no-brainer.

That being said. I still don't see Hulk even being able to touch Spidey if Spidey doesn't want to be touched. Meanwhile, we've seen Spidey hurt Hulk before with a flurry of super-strong blows. Then there's the webbing that can do all sorts of hindering acts against the Hulk.

Metalmanx

I'm almost positive that he did one time. I can't recall the exact instance, but it's in the "Rhino Disrespect Thread".

Accel
Originally posted by Metalmanx
See, the problem I have with this, is that Bruce is no fighting genius. In fact, he's a fighting-wise moron. Sure, he's incredibly intelligent...book-wise. Bruce's intellect really shouldn't add anything else to this fight. He's just a really smart guy with super strength. Now, if he were really, REALLY accomplished fighter, like say Captain America, with Hulk's strength...then of course that's a no-brainer.

That being said. I still don't see Hulk even being able to touch Spidey if Spidey doesn't want to be touched. Meanwhile, we've seen Spidey hurt Hulk before with a flurry of super-strong blows. Then there's the webbing that can do all sorts of hindering acts against the Hulk.
He just has to figure out to use the thunderclap when his punch misses Spider-Man for the 30th consecutive time. Spidey ain't dodging that.

As for Spidey hurting Hulk, it was most likely as painful for Hulk as pricking one's finger is to a normal human- it hurts, but nothing serious. Add in the healing factor and well...
I'm almost positive that he did one time. I can't recall the exact instance, but it's in the "Rhino Disrespect Thread".
I know what they're talking about. It's when the Leader in Rhino's body knocks Hulk down and runs away. However, Hulk gets right back up. He wasn't knocked out.

lando005
prof hulk dosnet posses the same intell level as bruce he and peter should be about even in intell the fight should really boild down to who slips up first or who comes up with the better idea

Jonathanos

This Hulk has traits of Banner, Grey, and Savage. He's not Captain America but he isn't a tactical moron. If he can't tag Spider-Man, he'll use a shockwave to bring him down.

Other than occasions where Hulk was weakened, I can't recall Spider-Man having any effect on Hulk.

Jonathanos
Originally posted by lando005
prof hulk dosnet posses the same intell level as bruce he and peter should be about even in intell the fight should really boild down to who slips up first or who comes up with the better idea

Where did you come up with Merged not having Banner's full intelligence?

Dinalfos
The Hulk's fighting abilities tend to differ greatly. Peter David's Bannerless Hulk, for example, was extremely agile and swift for someone of his size. As was Grey Hulk(to a lesser extent), while Savage Hulk was a little more plodding and non-strategic. Though even he was much faster than people expected him to be.

Prof. Hulk is a good enough fighter with enormous strength and a healing factor. That should be enough, in this case. If Venom can't hurt him, then neither can Spiderman.

Sam Z
The Hulk's fighting abilities tend to differ greatly. Peter David's Bannerless Hulk, for example, was extremely agile and swift for someone of his size. As was Grey Hulk(to a lesser extent), while Savage Hulk was a little more plodding and non-strategic. Though even he was much faster than people expected him to be.

Prof. Hulk is a good enough fighter with enormous strength and a healing factor. That should be enough, in this case. If Venom can't hurt him, then neither can Spiderman.

Where did that Venom thing came from? I only remember Venom webbing him up, then Hulk did thunderclap, Venom never really punched Hulk, so it's hard to judge.

Dinalfos
Where did that Venom thing came from? I only remember Venom webbing him up, then Hulk did thunderclap, Venom never really punched Hulk, so it's hard to judge.

If I remember correctly, he did hit him once or twice. if I'm wrong, forget what I said. But even so, Venom is every bit as fast as Spidey, has equally strong webbing, posseses more strength and is FAR more durable.

lando005
hulk should win most of the time but it is within the relm of posiblilty for spiderman to beat him

Grimm22
Two words..

Thunder Clap

hulkrulz
Bruce is terribly smart idk if pete is quite there. Anyways spidey would dodge but since this is professor he would probably just do a thunderclap and take him out first thing
hulk 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.