Who can evade the whole police force the longest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Now i remember seeing this on a batman animated episode once. Not the one where batgirl has the dream, but the batman animated movie of the phantasm. All i remember was that the whole police force was after batman and he got messed up badly. Now who among these characters can evade the whole police force (i mean from swat, helicopters, the whole bit) the longest.

Spiderman
Luke cage
Green Arrow
Pretty much any street leveler.

lando005
i would say either spidy or the arrow

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Now i remember seeing this on a batman animated episode once. Not the one where batgirl has the dream, but the batman animated movie of the phantasm. All i remember was that the whole police force was after batman and he got messed up badly. Now who among these characters can evade the whole police force (i mean from swat, helicopters, the whole bit) the longest.

Spiderman
Luke cage
Green Arrow
Pretty much any street leveler.

Night Crawler,Psylock, Invisable Kid,

rotiart
Screw that... excluding the gas... Luke cage just walks right into any bullets shot at him and scares the cops away... They don't even get within Sniper range.. when they realize he can toss a manhole easier than most people throw frisbees...

ExtraMision5555
Actually luke got pertty messed up by some government units in avengers, uhh, 31?
Although, they werent exactly regular poliece units

Any street levelrs?

hmm

Nightcrawler
Invisible Woman
Deadpool
Wolverine

Comicbook_kid
Puh-leeeeze....Spidey's been dodgin' the cops for almost 45 years now....and he'll probably be doin' it for another 45 years.

Spidey definately can dodge the police longer than any other street leveler!!!

Scarlet315
Even though spidey is my fav. character i remember there was a comic, i never read it but they showed a photo of him in some leather jacket in front of his uncle ben's tombstone and they said his last stand was there with the cops. For some reason the cops seem to be there toughest opponent, perhaps its that they cant really hurt them, b/c cops are also the good guys.

thedude1948
I'd say cap, but eventually everyone gets taken down by the cops

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by thedude1948

eek! IS THAT THANOS?????? eek!

That has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen in comics!!!!! laughing laughing

ExtraMision5555
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing Originally posted by thedude1948
I'd say cap, but eventually everyone gets taken down by the cops laughing out loud laughing

thedude1948
Yes, You never win when you run from the cops, not even Thanos.

lando005
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
eek! IS THAT THANOS?????? eek!

That has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen in comics!!!!! laughing laughing
even funnier than him getting beat by squirrel girl?

badabing
Originally posted by thedude1948
laughing eek! laughing

complexbrother
*sigh* Luck Cage and Spiderman are not street level . that's where they operate, but thats not what they are.

anyway I'm thinking Black Panther or Flash or Kitty Pryde could stay outa police custody the longest .

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by complexbrother
*sigh* Luck Cage and Spiderman are not street level . that's where they operate, but thats not what they are.

anyway I'm thinking Black Panther or Flash or Kitty Pryde could stay outa police custody the longest .

what would you consider them then? cosmic? global? either way, ide hve to disagree

darthgoober
Multiple Man.

complexbrother
I'd concider them low superhuman to mid tier (concidering all of their abilities)

disagree about who ? Kitty is a computer genius and has ninga skills, that and her powers makes her almost untouchable.

Black Panther has ultimate stealth skills, and that suit .

Flash ....'nuff said

lando005
any telepant they would all just make the police forget about why they were wanted

hulkrulz
Flash could doge them forever, they would see him and then he's gone

SpunkySmurph
Just a question. but what about Mystique? Couldn't she just hide, change appearance, and be fine?

Alternativley, I'd have to go with Flash, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pride or Invisible Woman

Darth Martin
I assume u mean Jay or Barry not Bart or Wally when refring to Flash. Deathstroke would take out the entire police force.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Even though spidey is my fav. character i remember there was a comic, i never read it but they showed a photo of him in some leather jacket in front of his uncle ben's tombstone and they said his last stand was there with the cops. For some reason the cops seem to be there toughest opponent, perhaps its that they cant really hurt them, b/c cops are also the good guys.

That was a possible future Peter Parker, Dr Strange and Spider-Man were doing some weird sh!t while fighting Dormammu (or rather Strange was and Spidey got in the way) the result was that Spidey got sent tumbling through his past and possible future.... that scene you're talking about was Pete as an old man and he still kicked most of the cops asses

David_Richards
This also is nto a VS thread

Again this is appropriate. and go ahead and report me.

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Spidey beats Firelord, great!
Wolverine beats Nitro after being turned into a skeleton, AWsome!
Cap America beats Korvac and Galactus, terrific!
Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

\
Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

thedude1948
it IS a vs thread, the Police vs Street Level opponents.

darthgoober
I just posted a very special fight(poll) for a very special troll in the Off Topic Forum(I'm pretty sure that's the right place for it), everyone please be sure to check it out.

Scoobless
Originally posted by David_Richards
blah blah blah.... I'm never, ever, EVER going to get any sex.... ever!.... sad

We know Dave.... we know.

no expression

David_Richards
Originally posted by David_Richards
This also is nto a VS thread

Again this is appropriate. and go ahead and report me.

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Spidey beats Firelord, great!
Wolverine beats Nitro after being turned into a skeleton, AWsome!
Cap America beats Korvac and Galactus, terrific!
Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

\
Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

No, its saying who can out run them not who can fight them.

Blanka
mysique or nightcrawler

Grimm22
Flash is in NO way street level no expression

Batman takes this yes

Albino Predator
mystique, deadpool

Scarlet315
Now i'm thinking that scarlet spider (Kaine) and the superior spider man as well can evade.

ThereIsHope
The Joker he always evades unless batman helps them

Parmaniac
Originally posted by ThereIsHope
The Joker he always evades unless batman helps them Pretty much all villains do unless hero's help. Even people like Rhino.

Caps Conscience
I agree Spidey nor Luke Cage are StreetLevel, but how FLASH Streetlevel?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Puh-leeeeze....Spidey's been dodgin' the cops for almost 45 years now....and he'll probably be doin' it for another 45 years.

Spidey definately can dodge the police longer than any other street leveler!!! Except when he dies

Mindset
Police Commissioner Gordon.

Damborgson
Phoenix Jones

DarkSaint85
Deadman.

Katya
Mystique
http://www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/data/media/174/mystique10.jpg

Eternal Idol
Cipher ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.