Superman vs Sentry vs Statesman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
all three are about even in power soo who'll come out on top?

lando005
comment you know you want to

Galvaclaw
Statesman got taken down a nuke. He;s not in the league of the other two durability wise. He is likely more skilled though as he has the most experience. (Discounting Superman's whole 1000 years in ragnarock thing). Never the less I give it to Superman. Statesman may be magic but he's not in the same weightclass as the other two.

lando005
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Statesman got taken down a nuke. He;s not in the league of the other two durability wise. He is likely more skilled though as he has the most experience. (Discounting Superman's whole 1000 years in ragnarock thing). Never the less I give it to Superman. Statesman may be magic but he's not in the same weightclass as the other two.
statesman never got taken out by a nuke he was the only suvivor to live through that blast he's on par with the other 2 easy plus has more experiance

guy222
superman vs sentryhmm

D-Block
Statesman is the best fighter from what I seen of him.

lando005
the main problem is statesman's lack of power feats, but xp wise yea he's above the others he's basicly cap with captain marvel's powers

Galvaclaw
Also what feats he has aren't herald level. Bringing up the nuclear bomb survival again:

From the city of heroes website. Durability wise he's well below the other two. To be honest I can't ever recall him using any superspeed in the comic book either.

Sirius77
So basically, it comes down to superman vs sentry... again.

lando005
Also what feats he has aren't herald level. Bringing up the nuclear bomb survival again:

From the city of heroes website. Durability wise he's well below the other two. To be honest I can't ever recall him using any superspeed in the comic book either. there was also a time where superman himself barely survived a nuke, his character has grown much stronger since then, it's not that far fetched to believe statesman has grown as well.

Because of the lack of feats shown for him all we can look as is the design they have laided out for him. He was designed to be a superman level character so you will have to keep in mind average showings for someone of that level i know it's not much but its all we have to go by to give him a fair analysis in a fight like this

Galvaclaw
However there's never been any mention of Statesmans power increasing. He certainly has no Superman level feats with the comic book.

That's not how it's played out. He holds the same position as Superman but he has a vastly different personality, background and shown power level.

lando005
However there's never been any mention of Statesmans power increasing. He certainly has no Superman level feats with the comic book.

That's not how it's played out. He holds the same position as Superman but he has a vastly different personality, background and shown power level. cant argue with you all we can do is wait for further feats which will be a very slow process by the way they set things up.

we could also give the match a handicap and debate as if he were on par with the other characters in order to make this more interesting

Kurash
superman

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Kurash
superman special ed boy a supes fanboy as well laughing

lando005
who dug up this old thread anyway?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by lando005
who dug up this old thread anyway? guy 22

Sirius77
So you think that sentry will win?

SevenShackles
sentry+Statesman would rip superman apart... then it would just come down to sentry vs statesman... that is if one of them didnt die off in the onslaught which would be the 2-on-1 battle.

i want statesman to win but sadly probly wont be him.

i just dont see it staying a free for all if superman has the upperhand on both. i see double teaming happening lol.

Sirius77
So you belive that someone who's biggest durability feat is surviving a nuke will aid someone who's highest feat is off-panel in ripping someone apart who survived 50 supernovea? Supes would have to be jobbing.... hard.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Sirius77
So you belive that someone who's biggest durability feat is surviving a nuke will aid someone who's highest feat is off-panel in ripping someone apart who survived 50 supernovea? Supes would have to be jobbing.... hard.

>_> i didnt say he wouldnt be 'jobbing hard' rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.