X4 Vs Jla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rols
This guys
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6842/x4gc5.th.jpg
But make it current Chars. F4 and Xmen feats second mutation included... Ohh by the way its Nightcrawler w/ invisible womans powers, Wolverine w/ Mr. fantastics powers, Emma w/ Things powers, Gambit w/ Torch powers...

VS

Superman
WonderWoman
Martian Manhunter

No speedblits, Godwave, T-vo..

ExtraMision5555
is that new?

Rols
No its quite old, its a 5 issue mini.... x4 team got heat by same energy as F4 giving them exact same powers... I think they've got what it takes to take this 3 JLA'ers...

H. S. 6
God, I remember that mini-series sucked.

Grimm22
Yeah that series was awful.

And they didnt even have their powers.

Emma was stuck in dimand form with somewhat enchanced strength, Nightcralwer could turn invisible (no force fields), Gambit could light himself up with his own powers and Wolverine had really long arms

Fanboy
What a shit team JLA wins.

Rols
This is why i said used currents feats for the Chars. (X4 w/ X-men and F4 current feats Ie. Wolverines healing from Nitro blast w/ Mr. Fantastics Elasticity.. or Emma's with diamond formed combined with Things strength rock hide invulnerability and strength..)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.