WAR GAMES sequel..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
well i just got done reading the war drums and war games series. pretty good, i really liked em. but at the end of "end game" or so they call it, Black Mask is still alive and that girls pledging her whole crime family to his alliance...soo is theyre gunna be a sequel, has ne1 heard or...? confused

Doc Potato
Originally posted by braz
well i just got done reading the war drums and war games series. pretty good, i really liked em. but at the end of "end game" or so they call it, Black Mask is still alive and that girls pledging her whole crime family to his alliance...soo is theyre gunna be a sequel, has ne1 heard or...? confused War Crimes, mate. Then therre's both volumes of Under the Hood... or possibly Under the Hood 1, War crimes, Under the Hood 2... or somthing...

braz
aight yea i gotcha, i just read it yesterday at another bookstorebig grin

Doc Potato
Great! What did you think of it? The ending ruined a great character for me... Leslie murdering Steph was WAY out of character!

braz
it was pretty cool, i just wish Batman wouldve killed Black Mask cuz of what he did to Spoiler, or made him suffer a great deal, cuz that was just messed up

Doc Potato
I believe that Catwoamn kills him as Black Mask tortured her sister. 'm not sure when this happens as the UK sucks and I'm not v. up to date...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.