superman vs elder predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Albino Predator
fight takes place in new york city. superman wont have ice breath,pred has all weapons

rotiart
Either you know nothing about Superman... or you know less about the Predators...

I'm just gonna walk away slowly now...

Albino Predator
what spite thread

rotiart
Superman flies up... and lays a lazer beam to destroy a 1 mile area of where the predator was....

I don't care how fast your predator is.. he aint going faster than superman.. whos near light or ftl speed... depending on who you talk to... and his heat vision has been shown to do massive damage on short and long range attacks before... unless that predator is in the aegis armor...

MightyEInherjar
Superman 10/10...

Why would you set this fight up? Elder Preds are tough and great combatants, but they're just not top tier of this game. Now, I believe an Elder Pred could top almost all the street levelers and a few mid-level guys, but when you start messing with tier 1 smack-havers, it's over for the Yautja.

endrict
I am not even going to reply with my answer.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by endrict

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by endrict

Jyppe
This makes all the other Predators look bad..

hulkrulz
the only time a pred beat up superman was when he ot severely poisoned and was only is like class 30 or less
supes 10/10

darthgoober
Predator 10/10!
shifty

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Albino Predator
fight takes place in new york city. superman wont have ice breath,pred has all weapons U need to stop making these. Your making us pred fans look like fanboys. Pretty soon people are going to start not liking preds. Go fetch some info on preds.

Predator: The Hunted
Yautja encyclopedia
The Yautja Hunting Lair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.