Sentry vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Iron Man is allowed to use all of his suits at the same time. He however is not allowed to tap into C.L.O.C. to change Sentry's mission which is to destroy all iron men suits.

Who wins... All of the Iron men or Sentry. For reference. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man%27s_armor

Iron man has access to the original grey, gold, and red/gold armors
He also has warmachine, hulkbuster, thorbuster, Extremis, his sentient armor and 2 "random" armors... whatever...

So its basically 10 iron men vs 1 sentry who's soul mission is to make mincemeat of iron man... and who's prime directive can't be hacked.

thedude1948
Sentry destroys all the armors and kills Iron-Man. Iron-Man has 0 chance of winning outside of plot devices like hacking C.L.O.C.K.

rotiart
Not even 10 of them? I figured 10 on 1 dogpile would even it out...

thedude1948
Sentry was playing with Iron-Man in their fight, and the Extremis armor is his most powerful version. If Sentry was out to kill him he could have, lucky for Tony he wasnt. I dont think the extra armors will help him in this fight honestly.

bigbran
Originally posted by thedude1948
Sentry was playing with Iron-Man in their fight, and the Extremis armor is his most powerful version. If Sentry was out to kill him he could have, lucky for Tony he wasnt. I dont think the extra armors will help him in this fight honestly. No!
The Thorbuster was by far, the most powerful.

thedude1948
Originally posted by bigbran
No!
The Thorbuster was by far, the most powerful.
I knew that...... shifty

Dinkus Mayhem
For as much of a Iron Man fanboy I am, I have to agree that Sentry (as shown so far) would destroy Iron Man even with 10 of his most powerful armors.

Innerhype
Really? Thorbuster alone would give Sentry a bad beating, though Sentry would maybe pull through anyways and then he'll finish the fight with the other armors.

Thanos_1971
Sentry

Tassadar
Sentry makes 10 cans of tomato soup.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by thedude1948
Sentry was playing with Iron-Man in their fight, and the Extremis armor is his most powerful version. If Sentry was out to kill him he could have, lucky for Tony he wasnt. I dont think the extra armors will help him in this fight honestly.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah when IM smashed Sentry in the face and caused him to bleed... Sentry was just toying with him.

And Like it or not Iron Man beat Sentry... Get used to it...IM is top tier!

Innerhype
Co-signed

NiņoAraņa
dam...wheres that pic of Sentry pwning IM when you need it.....shifty

but im pretty sure that IM can somehow pull the win with 9 armors distractin and him figuring out a way to squash Sentry

H. S. 6
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2088/sentryownsironmanab6.jpg

Need I say more?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by H. S. 6
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2088/sentryownsironmanab6.jpg

Need I say more?

laughing laughing exactly, i give Sentry 7-8/10

Scoobless

Jesse7
Sentry pretty much beat down Iron man, aside from cloc, tony has no chance what so ever, by the way in the Thorbuster Vs King Thor fight, Thor anihilated that suite once Thor went warrior madness which is Thor not holding back.

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
Not if he repeats this trick:

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7563/sentrymomma3qe3.jpg

shifty

eek! laughing

Darth Vegas
Sentry 8/10.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Jesse7
Sentry pretty much beat down Iron man, aside from cloc, tony has no chance what so ever, by the way in the Thorbuster Vs King Thor fight, Thor anihilated that suite once Thor went warrior madness which is Thor not holding back.

confused

When was it again that THOR thrashed the THORBUSTER armor... Issue and # please...

wink

Broly92
Originally posted by Scoobless
Not if he repeats this trick:

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7563/sentrymomma3qe3.jpg

shifty
Ha..Ha.. no

Scoobless
Meh... I was bored ... stick out tongue

marcssands14
hey

LeonBuco666
Sentry easily takes this.....

Tornatic
Sentry

JakeTheBank
All of Iron Man's armors he ever used?

Lol, Sentry gets raped. Pretty much any high herald would, tbh.

Mindset
Hulk would just eat them all. thumb up

curryman
How many different armours are there? Like 50 ish?

That's about 45 Hercs. And considering that Sentry stalemated Hulk it would take far more than 130 hercs to take him out.

Ergo, Sentry wins easy.

quanchi112
Sentry, easily.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by curryman
How many different armours are there? Like 50 ish?

That's about 45 Hercs. And considering that Sentry stalemated Hulk it would take far more than 130 hercs to take him out.

Ergo, Sentry wins easy. curryman = 133150 hulk hates

iirc the "hercs" were either how much damage hercules could deliver in one full power blow or his whole body trying to lift something or some shit, at iron man's best (average armours) that's like 1 herc.

hulk ate non-holding back sentry ("by god I do want this fight//you're the only one I can hit like this!"wink and amped iron man w/nanites while holding back greatly

hercules ain't .01 of a hulk shit

Sixth_Winged
Ironman uses the phoenix buster armor and splits sentry into sentry 5.

In all seriousness, sentry ****s him up bad specially if he is using his energy manip powers.

tkitna
Iron Man wins exactly zero.

curryman
Originally posted by psycho gundam
curryman = 133150 hulk hates

iirc the "hercs" were either how much damage hercules could deliver in one full power blow or his whole body trying to lift something or some shit, at iron man's best (average armours) that's like 1 herc.

hulk ate non-holding back sentry ("by god I do want this fight//you're the only one I can hit like this!"wink and amped iron man w/nanites while holding back greatly

hercules ain't .01 of a hulk shit

Okay, okay, you're right.

But don't forget that the 133 Hercs barely harmed the Hulk, from the inside! So the 50 or so Hercs that Iron Man's suits make out still shouldn't be able to handle the 80-90 or so Hercs that Sentry has.

Also, when Herc unleashed a million exploding suns before the Sentry he basically equated half a Herc to one million exploding suns, give or take a few suns. Basically one Herc equates to two million exploding suns (give or take a few of course), meaning that Iron Man's 50 Hercs should easily trump Sentry's one million exploding suns.

Hulk's minimum clocks in at around 266 exploding suns.

ODG
Iron Man would only need his Thorbuster armor. Or Iron Destroyer armor. Or Excalibur armor. Either of them would do.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by ODG
Iron Man would only need his Thorbuster armor. Or Iron Destroyer armor. Or Excalibur armor. Either of them would do.

thumb up

With all of them and more at his disposal, it's honestly spite against Sentry.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by ODG

I personally think Tony needs to revisit his SKIN tech mixed with Iron Maniac's versatility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.