Who is the .. physically.. MOST powerful Avenger ... EVER ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what do you mean ?

i think .. this happened before.... but what do you think...

physically most powerful....

i think the winner is in the following team of these four:

Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Wonderman
Goliath
(note: match is on land..... so Namor isnt in there)

by the way: i mean.. ONLY the members.. of the CLASSIC Avenger teams.....

so please NOT including guys like .. Thing or Spiderman...

Kid Kurdy
It's a very difficult question. I think Hulk or Thor, followed by Wonderman.

Dinkus Mayhem
Hulk
Thor
Hercules
Wonderman
Vision

That would be my top 5.

David_Richards
Not a vs thread reported

Dinkus Mayhem
http://www.forumspile.com/OMFG-ONOZ.gif

Watch out he's telling on you!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
http://www.forumspile.com/OMFG-ONOZ.gif

Watch out he's telling on you!
laughing laughing laughing

David_Richards
If you guys wanna go around saying

"You have to follow the rules"

then learn to follow them.

trolly_crouchjr
LOL david just dont understand...

David_Richards
What that you like to choose the rules you follow and ignore others, sorry rules are rules rememeber?

snoopdogg
Thor.

Jyppe
I like to think Hercules is physhically slightly better than Thor as he doesn't have anything else going for him.

juggernaut66666
Im begining to hate the versus forum thanks to the new guys

Priest
Thor has the most powerful base strength. with hulk close behind.

trolly_crouchjr
Juggert u hurt me..=(

Priest
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
co-signed

Sub_Mariner

Co-Co Signed Man, Dave Richards is the worst.

Priest
laughing out loud
i dident want to mention names, but u did it for me.

juggernaut66666
This whole forum became a joke there are 2 versions of new guys the stupid ones who like to think they know everything better than the others but they don't and the annoying whom just smart around

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Priest
laughing out loud
i dident want to mention names, but u did it for me.

Look Here

Thanos_1971
laughing yes

David_Richards

Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Spidey beats Firelord, great!
Wolverine beats Nitro after being turned into a skeleton, AWsome!
Cap America beats Korvac and Galactus, terrific!
Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Juggernaut666666,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

smile

juggernaut66666
hey guys read this forum from page 2 till the end PURE OWNAGE big grin
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=420746&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

David_Richards
Originally posted by David_Richards
Why is that? Cause I use real facts from comics to prove things, that i don't ignore events in them simply cause I don't liek them? That i dont play favorites? And admit that theres characters out there that CAN beat the characters I like?

Grow up, take your thumb out of your mouth, stop whining and crying over fictional characters and act like an adult.

Theres nothing wrong with being passionate over soemthing like comics, but when you get into a foaming frenzy (Although quite entertaining to me) over them it isn't being passionate, its being obbsessive.

If they wanna make Wolverine unbeatable then they have the right to do it cause its their property. They dont have to listen to you. They can make Darkseid a prepubescent school girl and you have to sit there and take it. There's nothing you can do. Your powerless. When they do outreagous things int he comics it gives us soemthign to be amused by and make jokes over.

Bastion finally figures it out and starts killing mutants with a sawed off shotgun from a distance. Amazing!
Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere.

Juggernaut666666,

Its tough in life to get this but people have opinions that are different then yours. if you dont like how the thread is start your own, but we are here to stay and im getting more of my like minded friends to join soon. So if you think im bad wait until theres 20 of us on here.

smile

its not ownage, I made a point and they didnt address it like always, when you guys run out of logical arguements you make petty insults. It does nothing to discourage me.

badabing
Im begining to hate the versus forum thanks to the new guys Originally posted by Priest
co-signed Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Co-Co Signed Man
The best thing is to put them on your ignore list or just laugh at their inane posts and inept conclusions. Don't let trolls, spammers and flamers ruin anything. They always end up getting banned. big grin

Hulk
Hercules - Thor
Wonderman
Goliath

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by badabing
The best thing is to put them on your ignore list or just laugh at their inane posts and inept conclusions. Don't let trolls, spammers and flamers ruin anything. They always end up getting banned. big grin

Hulk
Hercules - Thor
Wonderman
Goliath
big grin

David_Richards

Juggernaut666666,

smile

Banning is your big threat? LOL I can just come back again and again and agian.

badabing
big grin
eek! Happy Dance laughing

David_Richards

Juggernaut666666,

smile

Again no logical arguement.

complexbrother
Sentry

Hulk

Herculese

Thor

Wonderman

She Hulk

in that order

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by complexbrother
Sentry

Hulk

Herculese

Thor

Wonderman

She Hulk

in that order

I don't think Sentry or WM Count since it's classic avengers only. smile

David_Richards
This thread is fine just not a VS thread.

Move it and this can all be over.

Soujaboy
Again no logical arguement.

Thats because nobody cares. no expression

David_Richards
Again this is appropriate. and go ahead and report me.

Soujaboy,

Sub_Mariner
This thread is fine just not a VS thread.

Move it and this can all be over.

Don't move it because it won't belong anywhere else. happy

badabing
This is all I see when David_Richards posts:
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click laughing

DigiMark007
Banning is your big threat? LOL I can just come back again and again and agian.

Quoting youself and threatening to come back over and over.

...hmm. Seems like further proof of the Bastion connection. I'll have to have the others look into it.

...and to think I spent so long trying to help you see reason...

David_Richards

Soujaboy,

No I tried to help you see reason. its not a VS thread.

Soujaboy

Soujaboy,

And we still continue to not care. laughing

And Now your gone eek!

David_Richards

Soujaboy,

By replying you show you care.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Betageuze
what do you mean ?

i think .. this happened before.... but what do you think...

physically most powerful....

i think the winner is in the following team of these four:

Hulk
Hercules
Thor
Wonderman
Goliath
(note: match is on land..... so Namor isnt in there)

by the way: i mean.. ONLY the members.. of the CLASSIC Avenger teams.....

so please NOT including guys like .. Thing or Spiderman...

Thor, immortal Hercules, and if he's free enough of banner's influence, hulk are a the top. Underwater namor is next, then she-hulk, followed by Wonderman. Nor far behind are goliath and bone-dry Namor. Base Hulk is next followed by Vision and, finally, Iron Man.

Soujaboy
By replying you show you care.

Your right, it says that I care enough to let you know I don't care, and your still gone.eek!

David_Richards

Juggernaut666666,

smile

Instead of fighting with me why nto just admit its in the wrong place and have it moved then it solves the problem?

David_Richards

Juggernaut666666,

smile

But by posting to let me know you dotn care your actually showing you do care.

Soujaboy
Instead of fighting with me why nto just admit its in the wrong place and have it moved then it solves the problem?

Why do you continue to quote yourself?

Soujaboy
But by posting to let me know you dotn care your actually showing you do care.

You spelled don't wrong eek!

David_Richards
I thought I was on your ignore list?

Sub Mariner,

badabing
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click Happy Dance laughing

Soujaboy
All I see is This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click eek!

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

2 post about hwo im ignored, now that is spam LOL.

Soujaboy
What did you say? I couldn't hear you? laughing laughing laughing

badabing
Originally posted by Soujaboy
What did you say? I couldn't hear you? laughing laughing laughing
He just got owned and you didn't even read his post! eek! eek! laughing

Soleran
Not a vs thread reported

This is a vs thread, take your head out of the crack of your arse.

It's a verse in who's the strongest Avenger!

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

wether you hear me or nto makes no difference to me LOL

badabing
Originally posted by Soleran
This is a vs thread, take your head out of the crack of your arse.

It's a verse in who's the strongest Avenger!
We all have him on our Ignore List. laughing

Soujaboy
Maybe if you type a longer post we'll respond. eek! eek! youpi

Soujaboy
He just got owned and you didn't even read his post! eek! eek! laughing

laughing laughing

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

insult me all you want, it wont do a thing and your spam posts will just get the thread shut down anyways so i win there too. LOL

Soujaboy
Wonder why he's still posting? smokin'

Sub_Mariner
How do you win?

You win the "special" contest? Yes.

You Win By Spamming In This Thread? No, everyone just calls you and owns you and your mentally scarred for life.

badabing
Maybe if you type a longer post we'll respond. eek! eek! youpi
Yeah, that will work. eek! whistle laughing

badabing
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
How do you win?

You win the "special" contest? Yes.

You Win By Spamming In This Thread? No, everyone just calls you and owns you and your mentally scarred for life.
Add him to your ignore list.
This person is on your Ignore List.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

So you mustve read my post sub. LOL see you do still care, I feel all warm inside.

Sub_Mariner
I did, i just thought i'd read his posts to own him abit more, but i lost count so i can't put it in my thread.

badabing
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click
What? Speak louder. I can't hear you. eek! laughing Happy Dance

Sub_Mariner
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click
What? Speak louder. I can't hear you. eek! laughing Happy Dance

laughing

Soujaboy
I gotta go, but I'll be back tomcat

David_Richards
LOL sorry Sub too late, you admitted you still read them.

Sub Mariner,

Sub_Mariner
I gotta go, but I'll be back tomcat

Farewell.

Happy Dance

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

you will be missed as will this thread.

Jyppe
Guys, I know you're not exactly Richard's buddies (understatement?) but please stop spamming this entirely good thread with stupid shit to aggrivate him.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Aggravte me? they are entertianing the hell out of me. this is great!

badabing
Originally posted by Jyppe
Guys, I know you're not exactly Richard's buddies (understatement?) but please stop spamming this entirely good thread with stupid shit to aggrivate him.
Good point. We all stand corrected. Thanks for being a voice of reason. cool

Hulk
Hercules/Thor
Wonderman
Goliath

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

No problem, glad to see someone gets it. lol

Jyppe
Suit yourself, you're going to get banned.. Last time we hear about your ninjah - shit..

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Ill just be back.

batdude123
1. Hulk
2. Thor
2. Hercules
4. Wonder Man
5. Namor
6. Goliath
7. She Hulk

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

if you just moved the thread this wouldnt be a problem.

Sub_Mariner
IT DOESN'T NEED MOVING, THAT'S WHY IT'S NOT BEEN MOVED, ARE YOU THAT STUPID?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

IT ISN'T YOUR FORUM TO MAKE THREATS SAYING YOU'LL CARRY ON UNTIL SOMEONE MOVES THIS THREAD!!!!

So just pretty much get a life, if your life goal is to get banned on every forum, wow your a sad sad sad little boy.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Sorry not till its moved liek it should be and I kenw you were still reading and would post again LOL

Sub_Mariner
This isn't the same thread n00b.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Doesnt matter.

Sub_Mariner
You aren't affecting anybody David, we have you on ignore.

David_Richards
too bad you seem to keep reading them LOL

Sub Mariner,

Sub_Mariner
Again, i only ignored you to shorted the page, not to stop reading your posts.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Good Glad to knwo your still a fan

Sub_Mariner
I am a fan of your comedy david.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

Whatever gets you reading.

batdude123
D_R is a f*ckin assbag. Just ignore him.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

i think that ship has sailed.

Thanos_1971
What the f**k?

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

King_Mungi
Marrina is right up there

thanospimphand
Originally posted by Priest
Thor has the most powerful base strength. with hulk close behind.

hulks base strength is no were near thors actually
hulk resting 75 to 100 ton max lol while thors is more on par with supes but slightly lower

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by thanospimphand
hulks base strength is no were near thors actually
hulk resting 75 to 100 ton max lol while thors is more on par with supes but slightly lower

well, classic hulk, and classic thor from the classic avengers...dam too many classics.....could have been close, no? confused

emporerpants
hulk followed by thor

D-Block
If we are talking about lifting strenght the Hulkdue to his strenght having no limit followed by Thor and Herc. If it is based on base strenght then Thor and Herc.

MJOILNIR
Hulk has the potential. Thor and Herc are up there as well.

King_Mungi
In case no one is familiar with Marrina:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Leviathan_I

trolly_crouchjr
Betagueze Stop this guy from ruining your thread!!!Use the HULK KILLER

Thanos_1971
laughing

Mr Master
Hulk smash

David_Richards
THis is not a VS thread

trolly_crouchjr
your gonna get banned soon so talk, TALK while u still hava chance...

King_Mungi
Where the hell did this come from?

David_Richards
THis is not a VS thread

And I will come back again and again, its a thread thats in the wrong place.

darthgoober
Hi Bastion, you still pissed cause Phoenix ain't all you want her to be?

trolly_crouchjr
Man i dont know why David is wasting his time here when he could be doing great things, such as watching the washing machine wash clothes.

David_Richards
THis is not a VS thread

All I want is for the thread to be moved where it belongs. and please feel free to reply all you want.

darthgoober
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Man i dont know why David is wasting his time here when he could be doing great things, such as watching the washing machine wash clothes.
You shouldn't call him that. It's Bastion, the Phoenix fanboy that gets all pissy when everyone refuses go along with whatever he thinks is right.

trolly_crouchjr
LOL ok

David_Richards
THis is not a VS thread

nah I dont mind I LOVE a good debate as logn as people use facts and not opinion.

trolly_crouchjr
I have a fact for you.
You are a d.u.m.b.a.s.s

David_Richards
THis is not a VS thread

LOL more insults LOL

And no thats called an opinion, they shouldve taught you the diffrence in school LMAO

darthgoober
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
I have a fact for you.
You are a d.u.m.b.a.s.s
And a fanboy,and a whiner, and troll, and a crapy debator(seeing as how he can't debate within the rules and all), ah, the list just goes on and on.

David_Richards
THis is not a VS thread

LOL more insluts LMAO

Superherovandal
seriously I bear no ill will towards u David_Banner but please stop quoting yourself and if a moderator was on this page and didn't move this then its on the right forum. Digimark, Tron, and Paola have been on these forums longer than i have and know these forums better than anyone and i started about 3 years ago so please don't be thinking that you are right. a versus thread does not have to literally have vs in it to be one. ok? now please cease and desist.

darthgoober
Huh? What was that Bastion? I can't seem to read your post, all it says is "This person is on your Ignore List.". So you'll just have to whine some more about that. laughing out loud

Skeets
I give this guy 2 days tops before he's gone.

Edit:Hulk got this followed by Thor.

David_Richards
THis is not a VS thread

its in the wrong place its nto a VS thread.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Skeets
I give this guy 2 days tops before he's gone.

Edit:Hulk got this followed by Thor.
Cockroaches never stay gone, he'll be back again under ANOTHER name, won't you Bastion? Fortunately for us, this guy gives himself away with his WHINING. I actually spotted him his first or second day as 'David_Richards', so I'm sure I'll spot him again and point him out AGAIN, as soon as he starts saying something STUPID(which won't be very long).

David_Richards
THis is not a VS thread

Gambit turns into a D&D character. well i guess the line has to be drawn somewhere. \

Yup ill be back again and again. and still nothing but insults LOL

Darth Martin
Physically: Hulk
Powerful: Thor

Skeets
No Global's are on at the moment so he's gonna stay for a bit longer.Meh.

David_Richards
And if they ban me Ill simply return again.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Superherovandal
seriously I bear no ill will towards u David_Banner but please stop quoting yourself and if a moderator was on this page and didn't move this then its on the right forum. Digimark, Tron, and Paola have been on these forums longer than i have and know these forums better than anyone and i started about 3 years ago so please don't be thinking that you are right. a versus thread does not have to literally have vs in it to be one. ok? now please cease and desist.
It's no use. We've all tried being civil and reasonable, it just didn't work. He just likes to whine to get attention, it's best to just put him on your ignore list like the rest of us.

David_Richards

Ignored or not I wont go away

Superherovandal
lemme ask you one question david_banner? why are u doing this? what do you benefit from this? It's not like you're getting like a thousand dollars each time you are doing this are you? If you are I'll gladly join you. But in most likelyhood you are not are you? So seriously tell upfront what you stand to gain from this. Does having this thread here hurt you in any way, shape, or form?

David_Richards

if people are goign to ingore the rules while enforcing others then im goign to be as much of a pain as I can,

Superherovandal
but they aren't breaking the rules. can u honestly show me the rule that said that vs threads had to have the would versus in it? please prove me wrong so we can see what seemingly HUGE error provoked this spamage?

David_Richards

it not a VS thread its askign which one is strongest, that doesnt qualify.

darthgoober
I just posted a very special fight(poll) for a very special troll in the Off Topic Forum(I'm pretty sure that's the right place for it), everyone please be sure to check it out.

emporerpants
hulk, and then thor.

David_Richards

if its about me then im honored see I really do effect you.

Darth Vegas
Physically the most powerful?

The Hulk of course.

David_Richards

All this instead of simply moving the thread to where it belongs.

Soujaboy
All this instead of simply moving the thread to where it belongs.

I truly am sorry that you this is all you have to do with your life. I hope that you will one day find a purpose, and realize even with your obvious problems you can become a good person.

David_Richards

somewhat civilized insults thsi time your getting better

Soujaboy
somewhat civilized insults thsi time your getting better

It's too bad your grammar isn't.

David_Richards

never claimed to have good grammar,

LOL, if Digi had listened and moved it look how easier things would have been for you/

trolly_crouchjr
Lol and he thinks im obssessive...he got nothing to do in his life but post the same crap...

David_Richards

As long as it keeps your reading.

trolly_crouchjr
Planet x must be full of morons..its fun making david look stupid =P

David_Richards

More insults LOL

MightyEInherjar
So it's appropriate to troll a thread but it's not to put a thread in the wrong place?

Where else would this thread go!? We're not discussing actual comic books, and we're voting on who thinks the strongest of the Avengers is - a competition.

David_Richards

More insults LOL

If it doesnt fit anywhere else then the off topic section/

Jonathanos
Hulk
Thor/Hercules
Wonder Man
Namor

I think it'd be pretty close between Wonder Man and Namor when the latter's in water.

David_Richards

More insults LOL

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Jonathanos
Hulk
Thor/Hercules
Wonder Man
Namor

I think it'd be pretty close between Wonder Man and Namor when the latter's in water.

Thor/Hercules are both physically stronger than Hulk. There was a time when the Hulk beat the crap out of all the avengers until Thor showed up. Hulk and Thor were matching each other blow for blow with each holding their ground until Thor stopped holding back and struck a punch that sent Hulk flying. H2H Thor wins. Where Hulk has the advantage is his savagery and, when his fists fail, his willingness to use anything as a projectile to win regardless of whether it would kill the enemy or not.

David_Richards

Sub Mariner,

batdude123
I... HAVE... NO... PENIS.

We know David. yes

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>