Marshall Law vs Jann Lee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
While visiting friends in San Francisco, Jann Lee and Leifang decides to take a break and get something to eat at Marshall China (apparently, Forest had won the lotto and got his dad's business back up and running, not to mention paying off his debts).

Jann insults the food (while Leifang enjoys it), which gains the attention of its owner/head chef, Marshall Law. While Forest flirts with Leifang, the hotheaded Hong Kong bouncer challenges the Tekken veteran to a fight. Marshall accepts the challenge.

Stage: Inside the Marshall Dojo

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer once got Mad Cow and Bird Flu at the same time. It was the most relaxing fifteen minutes of his day.

Chuck Norris Fact: To make his rodeo record unbeatable, Chuck Norris lived a year on a bull. It could have lasted longer, if only the f--king beast didn't die.

Swe_Bum
Marshall Law wins, he have more Experience and is almost an exact copy of Bruce lee. Jann lee is a young fool to take on a Experienced Fighter as Law.

Sam Z
Bruce Lee winsno expression
No copy can compete with original.

Swe_Bum
Exact yes

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sam Z
Bruce Lee winsno expression
No copy can compete with original.

God bless him. Enter the Dragon was his best flick, aside from The Big Boss.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: It would take the entire teams of CSI Vegas, Miami and NY to process a murder scene where Jack Bauer was responsible for the body count.

Chuck Norris Fact: The newest episode of Fear Factor involved a staring contest with Chuck Norris. The episode was thrown out due to lawsuits including the contestants turning into stone.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Major Snafu
God bless him. Enter the Dragon was his best flick, aside from The Big Boss.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: It would take the entire teams of CSI Vegas, Miami and NY to process a murder scene where Jack Bauer was responsible for the body count.

Chuck Norris Fact: The newest episode of Fear Factor involved a staring contest with Chuck Norris. The episode was thrown out due to lawsuits including the contestants turning into stone.

Abolutely, Bruce was the real man and the best fighter i ever heard of.

StyleTime
Well, Jann Lee has knocked out a T-Rex in two moves before.... shifty

Krone
But Bruce could Nock one out in 1 and Chuck norris in ... none

Sam Z
Bruce Lee >> Chuck Norris. whistle

Major Snafu
Uh...focus, people. As much as I like to hear about how much the G.O.A.T. (God Bless Him) kick ass, we need to focus on the match at hand.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer won two awards on Sunday at the Screen Actors Guild awards. One for best actor in a drama series, and another for baddest motherf--ker on earth.

Chuck Norris Fact: While you may be able to kill 2 birds with one stone, Chuck Norris can kill 475.

Sam Z
Ok, I vote - Marshal.
Now I'm going away before people started throwing rocks at me.

IceJaw
Originally posted by Sam Z
Ok, I vote - Marshal.
Now I'm going away before people started throwing rocks at me.

Emperor Ashtar
Marshall has more experience, so he wins.

Swe_Bum
Marshall Rapes Jann Lee yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.