I bet this is Bardock right now . . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
I can just see it, he's at home right now on his computer, reading everything we are posting, I bet he looks like this . . . . . you've seen it before, but now it all makes sense.

big grin THIS IS BARDOCK RIGHT NOW:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15BIhs2lHb4

BakaXero
someone did you that before with subs...
turns out his an impatient bastard who can't wait for unreal tournament to start.
what a loser no expression
i feel sorry for the keyboard

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by BakaXero
someone did you that before with subs...
turns out his an impatient bastard who can't wait for unreal tournament to start.
what a loser no expression
i feel sorry for the keyboard
Could you maybe rephrase that a bit so I can understand better. embarrasment

BakaXero
sorry... someone posted that before.

-Tired Hiker-
I fail. no expression Again.

BakaXero
it's okay i'm sure your animations make up for it.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I don't think that is even a real incedent...clearly that was acting...

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I don't think that is even a real incedent...clearly that was acting...

Well then we're talking Oscars for that kid. Do they have internet Oscars? confused I mean, because that kid totally is doing a superb job as to what Bardock is doing right now. yes

clap
Bardock must resemble me posting on internet message boards.

And that kid acted so hard he snotted his nose all up.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by clap
Bardock must resemble me posting on internet message boards.

And that kid acted so hard he snotted his nose all up.

It's like when actors can just make themselves cry, it amazes me. This kid can snot himself at will!!!!!?? That's friggin' mind blowing.

clap
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
It's like when actors can just make themselves cry, it amazes me. This kid can snot himself at will!!!!!?? That's friggin' mind blowing.

If you listen really closely past the insane screaming, ranting, and banging you can clearly hear the snot blowing in and out of his nose with each labored breath. I'd give 80% probability of a green snot bubble forming at the end of his nose.

-Tired Hiker-
If you listen really closely past the insane screaming, ranting, and banging you can clearly hear the snot blowing in and out of his nose with each labored breath. I'd give 80% probability of a green snot bubble forming at the end of his nose.

I wish the lighting was better so we could see the snot bubble, or if there was some sort of way we could filter out the blown out portion. But hey, I guess like the Rolling Stones once sang, 'You can't always get what'choo want, you can't always get what'choo want, you can't always get what'choo want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find, you'll get what you need.'
wink

clap
I'm a huge Stones fan. Won't go see them in concert anymore. Too old now and not the same.

-Tired Hiker-
I'm a huge Stones fan. Won't go see them in concert anymore. Too old now and not the same.

Yeah, after seeing them in the 1960's, I'm sure you'd have a hard time seeing them now. erm

Kongu_Dude
I can just see it, he's at home right now on his computer, reading everything we are posting, I bet he looks like this . . . . . you've seen it before, but now it all makes sense.

You succeds...no expression

clap
Yeah, after seeing them in the 1960's, I'm sure you'd have a hard time seeing them now. erm

I wish. Just on video. Earliest I ever saw them was '89 when I was still a youngin'.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
You succeds...no expression
Man, I'm not sure what you mean by that. embarrasment

lil bitchiness
That...is so freaky.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
That...is so freaky.
I think that's actually Lance Windu.

Kongu_Dude
Man, I'm not sure what you mean by that. embarrasment

You win....no expression

lil bitchiness
I think that's actually Lance Windu.

I don't know if that was wat it was supposed to make it less freaky. Still funny though!

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I don't know if that was wat it was supposed to make it less freaky. Still funny though!

laughing True!

Quiero Mota
Definately Bardock!

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Definately Bardock!

cool

-Tired Hiker-
whistle

lord xyz
Well then we're talking Oscars for that kid. Do they have internet Oscars? confused I mean, because that kid totally is doing a superb job as to what Bardock is doing right now. yes laughing out loud

Syren

I heard that. Once I'd become aware, though, that was pretty much all I heard.

Itzak

After what you just said. For some odd reason this was the first thing that came to my mind...

§P0oONY
I fail. no expression Again.

Not at all, this thread is in a totally different context... Bravo!

Barker
Could you maybe rephrase that a bit so I can understand better. embarrasment
I've said it a thousand times, but he Never listens. laughing out loud

no expression

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Barker
I've said it a thousand times, but he Never listens. laughing out loud

no expression laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.