Batman with prep vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Batman with prep vs Spawn

Fight in the streets of NYC

I have this comic done by Todd and frank, its a great comic and they should make a series outta it.

Btw batman gets the last laugh at the end of the book.

Who wins in your opinion?

Innerhype
Originally posted by endrict

Btw batman gets the last laugh at the end of the book.

That last scene was f'in awesome cool

Anyhoo, that book leads me to think that Batman could go toe-to-toe with Spawn if he played his cards right. But if Batman gets prep it's lights out for Spawn.

juggernaut66666
I think im finished with VS thread postings no expression

Innerhype
'least for a while...

endrict
I lost the book in my house so I cant remember if batman had prep or not, please put your input on the fight with and with out prep.

ty

endrict
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I think im finished with VS thread postings no expression

why????

braz
yea i have this comic as well. great comic. Batman and Spawn really went at it. Spawn may have whipped his ass, but Batman still put up a good fight through the majority of it. and he even used that nerve gas which had Spawn hacking his brainz out., then he got those metal arms n started beating Spawn too, but then Spawn kicked his ass, hes on a completely different level than Bats. but with prep, that could be different. but tell me, is this current spawn, mid-power spawn or b4 issue 50. cuz if its current, this isnt even a fight. he could just stop time and drop a building on Batman immediately and end it.

Dinalfos
Spawn wins. Batman's PIS-aura can't help him here.

Ultraman Baltan
Spawn plays "Alien", like in one of the early issues of Spawn. Thus, Batman is ****ed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.