The Versus Forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sub_Mariner
Close this if you must moderators.

People are just coming into threads like David Richards and reporting anything with posts in, it need's to stop.

We see perfectly good threads ruined by arguments and n00bs.

So just please stop, debate in good will but don't troll and such.

Keep them comic related and follow the rules.

Originally posted by David_Richards
Not a vs thread reported

The Thread went like this:

Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
1.Can Juggernaut walk through a 5m thick Adamantium Wall?
3.Can Juggernaut walk through the kinetic energy of all the eternals if it was used against him?
4.Will Professor X be able to read Psylocke mind if he tried to the best of his ability?
5.Can Gambit charge Cap's Sheild and make it explode?
6.Can Hulk rip the Blob's skin?
7.Will Juggs die or feel pain from the Penance Stare?
8.Will Flash be able to run if he is in space?

It's more or less vs because they are testing character's versus objects.

And Again Here:

not a vs thread reported

The Thread went as such:

Originally posted by The-Judge
well, who is the 5 absolute most powerful and unbeatable comicbookcharacters you know?? mine would be:

1: The Living Tribunal
2: The Mask
3: The Spectre
4: Super Buu
5: Kid Buu

i know some who is more powerful, but i may not mention. but just list the 5 most powerful comicbookbeings you know, and whywink

We have seen thread's like such in the past and have been allowed, They are pitting how good people are and who are the all most powerful.

This is my 2 cents, Sub_Mariner.

trolly_crouchjr
NICE 1 WAY TO GO MAN

Sub_Mariner
Thanks big grin

Ok Here is another sample:

But hes nto fighting the Adamantium.

In order for it to be a vs thread it has to be character vs character. Not Character vs slab of metal.

Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Dude, it doesn't have to be character vs character.

About the matches...

Keep them comic related.
Matches between non-comic characters will be closed. DBZ and Star Wars, while they technically have comics, are primarily seen throught other mediums (TV and movies, respectively). The Star Wars Vs. forum is better suited for these matches, even if one is a comic character. And the Anime/Manga forum ahs 3 threads dedicated specifically to DBZ. Refer to them for DBZ stuff. Please create matches in the proper forums to make it easier for everyone. It has brought to our attention that this only deals with DBZ and SW. Their examples hold true, however, for any character that is not viewed primarily through a comic medium.

This is comic related there for Allowed.

In the rules it doesn't say it HAS to be character vs character.

Pretty much owned him and put him in his place, no wonder i got no reply off of him for this.

badabing
Well thought and well put. Good going bro. cool

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by badabing
Well thought and well put. Good going bro. cool

Thanks Fellow Magik. big grin

I will have more when i own him multiple times again.

S.G
He is a major dick, everyone stick him on ignore list. stick out tongue

grey fox
It seems to me that the meat and cheese of the problems is DR.

ankur29
great job dude

DigiMark007
Co-signed. I don't think you guys should necessarily be vehement toward other members, but the general idea is correct.

If a thread is overtly in the wrong place, or spite, too many people, etc. Tron or I deal with it. But the reports are going overboard. I've talked to DR about being more selective, so hopefully it stops.

H. S. 6
thumb up

I agree, Sub.

Ultraman Baltan
Great topic, Sub_Mariner. Supposidly, I was reported for telling him that's not how you use the Report Button. Whether or not it's true, he's getting on my nerves pretty darn quickly.

Sub_Mariner
Thanks Everyone. It needed to be said, he has now started to post a multiple statement in a quote over and over again.

Ultraman Baltan
Thanks Everyone. It needed to be said, he has now started to post a multiple statement in a quote over and over again.

Let's kill him and get a new one.

Sub_Mariner
He just said i would post again the the can they do it thread, so i'm going to prove him wrong even though my fingers are twitching to do so.

S.G
You have my repect Sub.

Devil Lance
He just said i would post again the the can they do it thread, so i'm going to prove him wrong even though my fingers are twitching to do so.

smile you can do it sub thumb up
and he is very annoying

Sub_Mariner
Thanks Men big grin

I just decided to talk to him nice for once then leave the topic. Thus not pushing myself towards a ban.

DarkCrawler
David_Richards, simply put, is a annoying troll.

There are retards like that in every forum. I think they might have some sort of case of sociopathy/masochism. Even though they are owned in every debate they are in, their every point is shot down like nothing with the use of simple thing called logic, and even though nobody agrees with them, those self-concious and thick people continue to annoy the other members more and more.

I'd say that nobody shouldn't care about them, but as for myself, it's more fun to irritate them and see them lose the last few bits of believability they have.

That's my two cents.

And the self-quoting is really retarded too, but if he really wants to add more things to his list of stupid qualities, he can continue if he wishes.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

There are retards like that in every forum. I think they might have some sort of case of sociopathy/masochism. Even though they are owned in every debate they are in, their every point is shot down like nothing with the use of simple thing called logic, and even though nobody agrees with them, those self-concious and thick people continue to annoy the other members more and more.

I'd say that nobody shouldn't care about them, but as for myself, it's more fun to irritate them and see them lose the last few bits of believability they have.

That's my two cents.

And the self-quoting is really retarded too, but if he really wants to add more things to his list of stupid qualities, he can continue if he wishes.

thumbup

Anyway i posted a replica Can They Do It Thread.

Dinalfos
Why are y'all getting so worked up over this. Just ignore him and you'll spoil his fun.

S.G
Yep hes on ignore list for me now.

Fanboy

That's my two cents.

There is a new breed of Wovlerine 8888 and it is named David Richards.

Yeah I said it.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Fanboy

Yeah I said it.

8888 while misguided was never this bad sad

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by S.G
Yep hes on ignore list for me now.

The only people to ever be on my ignore list were Naz and Scottie. Now it's just Naz.

grey fox
David is the WORST kind of Troll , he's the kind who thinks he's sophisticated and a 'big boy' on the forums. Such as Alpha or Darkcrawler..wheras he's just a punk running his mo0uth off with incorrect facts.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Fanboy

Yeah I said it.

Wolverine888 is better these days. At least he didn't mean to be annoying.

David_Richards is just a stupid attention-whoring troll.

grey fox
Wolverine888 is better these days. At least he didn't mean to be annoying.

David_Richards is just a stupid attention-whoring troll.

That i have to agree on . 8888 was just incredibly devoted to his character...some could say a little too devoted. But aside from that he was pretty much Innocent.

What If...
Maybe he'll leave knowing everyone hates him.

DarkCrawler
If he hasn't realized it already, he's more retarded then I thought.

Grimm22
Wolverine8888 or Capt it Up is a fanboy.

David Richards is a troll.

There's a difference erm

manjaro
i havent been on the vs forums in like forever i have no clue who this david guy isbig grin

Devil Lance
Originally posted by manjaro
i havent been on the vs forums in like forever i have no clue who this david guy isbig grin
good your better of that way

Dinalfos
For christ's sake, just ignore the ****er. How bloody hard can it be?

grey fox

We all Wish we could have your ignorance Manjaro...

Dinkus Mayhem
I don't like ignoring people, its hard to ridicule people when they are on ignore. shifty

Scoobless
Wow... a comic board lynch mob.... who's got the torches?

no expression

Darth Vicious

Ive seen his name around but I didnt know he was that big of a pain.

Darth Vicious
Thanks big grin

Ok Here is another sample:

Pretty much owned him and put him in his place, no wonder i got no reply off of him for this.

Maybe he in his kind he thinks that by "reporting" post/threads that arent "VS" the actual moderators will see how "good" he is and maybe just maybe they'll offer him a "Mod" title. "Ignorance is bliss"

Dinkus Mayhem
No he has admits that he is just being a pain in the ass, read the entire thread and you will see that he isn't going for a title.

The guy is a total numbnutz, I am a newb and even I can see that. smokin'

badabing
Digi is already on top of the situation.
Originally posted by DigiMark007
He'll be banned soon guys.

This is same tactics he tried when he was Bastion. Spam threads that he doesn't agree with so much that they eventually have to be closed. I'd recommend waiting till he's gone then starting up again.

Dinkus Mayhem
Why do the managers alow him to get that far, why not slap an IP ban on him and call it a day?

Is an IP ban possible for these boards, I would assume so because most boards have that option.

badabing
I don't think he was reported that much until today. An IP ban is used on KMC.

jumpmann
pretty sure goku would pwn u sub

darthgoober
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Why do the managers alow him to get that far, why not slap an IP ban on him and call it a day?

Is an IP ban possible for these boards, I would assume so because most boards have that option.
His computer can change his IP somehow. He admitted that back when he was going by Bastion, and was ranting about how a ban wouldn't work against him. Next time he pops up, I say someone should send him a virus somehow.

galan7777777
Originally posted by darthgoober
His computer can change his IP somehow. He admitted that back when he was going by Bastion, and was ranting about how a ban wouldn't work against him. Next time he pops up, I say someone should send him a virus somehow. agreed, if someone gets banned its not fair for them to be able to come back and report every single thread that gets made as spite, he is an annoying weasel (im surprised he hasnt reported this thread yet lol)

MJOILNIR
Damnation SUB, you tell em' Im to mad too mad

S.G
LOL Its easy to chnage you'r IP, if I ever get banned I will come back and show you all so we can all do it. evil face

He';s banned but he will be back.

Dinkus Mayhem
The managers should just edit all his posts to say "I'm a pussy", he'll get tired of it sooner or later and leave. stick out tongue

S.G
Great idea !!! laughing laughing

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Devil Lance
smile you can do it sub thumb up
and he is very annoying Off-topic but devil Lance... just pointing out that the Martian Manhunter comes from Mars, not Mar... smile

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by jumpmann
pretty sure goku would pwn u sub

confused

Who the hell is talking about Goku?

Jyppe
Subnet ban, anyone? But if he's using a proxy, we're all doomed :/

S.G
Yeah he will be back its ovious.

bigbran
Oh, god!! He can't be stopped!!
Still wouldnt work, the internet company switches the ip addys around allot.

There nothing that can be done, and all im trying to do it point out logic.
And.... he outta here!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=100325

manjaro
aww man bummer..dude got cut down in his prime and i didnt even get to see him in action

batdude123
He was just upset that he had no penis. erm

R.O.T. Yahman

That's my two cents.

Translation = They seek attention and they can't get it.

tyranus
QUOTE=7218953]Originally posted by David_Richards
I know this isnt strictly a VS thread but theres seems to be allot of hate on the boards for certian characters and I thought this would be a good outlet for people to vent their feelings over what the comic book compnaies have doen to the characters.

So list the name of the Character you hate the most and the manner of death you would choose for that Character.

So I'll get the ball rolling:

Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Superman and Captain Marvel decide to finnaly awnser the question of who's strongest and so they use her for a tug of war.....

(In case you can't guess how this ends, Superman asks Captian Marvel to make a wish)

Kind of contreversial dont you think??

Psyquis52
See? This is exactly why I've been avoiding the VS forum lately.

Wake me up when the noobs and trolls are lower in number.

xmarksthespot
I have a small gripe about this forum.. does there really have to be a new thread for every single issue of a comic that comes out? Can't someone just make one thread for the title and then discuss issues as they come out in said thread?

Psyquis52
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I have a small gripe about this forum.. does there really have to be a new thread for every single issue of a comic that comes out? Can't someone just make one thread for the title and then discuss issues as they come out in said thread? I have on problem with that.

Ordinarily that would be fine but then it might be troublesome for people to keep up. Conversations are complicated enough as is for some of us that can't be on everyday.

I think grouping some wouldn't be a bad idea though.
Maybe three issues per topic. That would make the responses big enough and keep it from becoming too large.

Not a bad idea though xmarksthespot.

Doc Potato
Originally posted by batdude123
He was just upset that he had no penis. erm Quite possibly true, I mean... how do you get any lower than restricted and with unspecifiedd gender? laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.