Telekinesis in the Matrix?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akira99
Did anyone find it weird how telekinesis wasn't used much in combat. I kow there were little kids in the first movie moving things with their mind - manipulating the matrix - the potentials.
I just thought it weird how Neo could fly as fast as a plane and when hes fighting all those Smiths and Merovingian programs he doesn't just overwhelm them with his mind alone.
Your ideas?
I guess they just didn't want to make it seem like SWs

kamikz
I guess it is harder to use at another, thinking individual. They could, and they use it sometimes (not much in the movies though), so it's entierly possible, but probably hard to achive. Besides, Neo was pretty much toying with the Megrovinians guards. (Showing by putting one hand behind his back when they are attacking him).

super pr*xy
free minds can manipulate the matrix... not other minds...

Captain REX
Probably the best answer for that.

Neo's best example of telekinesis is summoning those sais to him in the Chateau fight, but those are objects coded into the Matrix, rather than people or Machines.

vader11
^How about the ability to stop bullets?

maxman1180
stop bullets??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.