I'm sure this will have absolutely no effect on most people here......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xirius
.....But my time on KMC draws to an end. Tomorrow Im being sent to boarding school and for the next 9 months Im going to be kept extremely busy. Im not saying I'll never be on KMC again, but it's going to be a lot rarer than it is now.

I've met a lot of cool people here, and Ive made some good friends, hopefully I'll stay in contact with you (you know who you are) outside of KMC........ And Kai Lein, if you're reading this in whatever form your current sock takes, thanks for all the laughs!

So yeah, if anyone wants to say goodbye or anything......or to tell me that this thread fails, and so do I, feel free. Ill still be online for some of today, but just to get it out of the way, Im saying goodbye now.

Cya,

-Xirius.

PeterGriffin
Later thumb up

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Xirius
.....But my time on KMC draws to an end. Tomorrow Im being sent to boarding school and for the next 9 months Im going to be kept extremely busy. Im not saying I'll never be on KMC again, but it's going to be a lot rarer than it is now.

I've met a lot of cool people here, and Ive made some good friends, hopefully I'll stay in contact with you (you know who you are) outside of KMC........ And Kai Lein, if you're reading this in whatever form your current sock takes, thanks for all the laughs!

So yeah, if anyone wants to say goodbye or anything......or to tell me that this thread fails, and so do I, feel free. Ill still be online for some of today, but just to get it out of the way, Im saying goodbye now.

Cya,

-Xirius.

sad Have a nice time Xirius...

Kongu_Dude

Cya,

-Xirius.

When will you be back you think? ermm

masterkit

Cya,

-Xirius.

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu dont leave nuuuuuuuuuuuuu

baiisad

Council#13
Nay! Another one of ours gone, to make room for the 06 socks!

ThePittman
huhwave

Spartan005
crybaby NOOOO! DON'T LEAVE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blanka
huhwave

§P0oONY
Bye, whoever you are. srug

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Blanka
huhwave

~Da Rev~
Its like there is some sort of Goodbye thread this is suppose to go in.

H. S. 6
Bye bye.

Blanka
huhwave Originally posted by Blanka
huhwave

TheKingofKINGS!

Cya,

-Xirius. Nice Kai Lein reference. I lol'd.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by masterkit
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu dont leave nuuuuuuuuuuuuu

baiisad

*mind spasms from the idiocy of the spelling*

Itzak
See ya later man.

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Nice Kai Lein reference. I lol'd.

Ditto.

lord xyz

Cya,

-Xirius. ermm Jacope?

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Nice Kai Lein reference. I lol'd. Nice Lumanix reference.

vincent

Roland
huhwave

SelphieT
BYE BYE XIRIUS, thank goodness you're not my husband.

Xirius
Originally posted by SelphieT
BYE BYE XIRIUS, thank goodness you're not my husband.

I choose not to take that literally.

Im assuming that you actually mean that you agree to marry me tonight.....sweet....

Barker
Never knew you, but you weren't annoying. thumb up

Xirius
Ok, for now at least, Im going. I doubt Ill be back online tonight, I might have time tomorrow.
But I probably won't, so Bye to one and all......except Kai Lein, I said my goodbyes to him long ago.....

The Pict
See you Xirius, we didn't speak to each other much but I thought you were a pretty sound guy.

Lumanix
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
sad Have a nice time Xirius...

Sanctuary
Bye. hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.