Ultraman VS. Piraka!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kongu_Dude
Ultraman VS. Piraka/Bionicles! shock

who will win?

/Bionicle figs in reality size. smart

Since I bet almost No one know what Bionicle is they will problably vote for Ultraman...ermm

However! let the fight..BEGIN! miffed

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
Ultraman VS. Piraka/Bionicles! shock

who will win?

/Bionicle figs in reality size. smart

Since I bet almost No one know what Bionicle is they will problably vote for Ultraman...ermm

However! let the fight..BEGIN! miffed

Considering that Ultraman has lived in the sun, ripped through skin 100 times harder than steel, took an atomic explosion in the face, and didn't even feel poison that at instant touch killed elephants with less than a drop, Ultraman kills every Bionacle there is in a matter of seconds. It took ZETTON to beat him! That alone has them lose.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Considering that Ultraman has lived in the sun, ripped through skin 100 times harder than steel, took an atomic explosion in the face, and didn't even feel poison that at instant touch killed elephants with less than a drop, Ultraman kills every Bionacle there is in a matter of seconds. It took ZETTON to beat him! That alone has them lose.

Since you dont seem to know..Bionicles have elemental powers..ermm

Ultraman Baltan
Since you dont seem to know..Bionicles have elemental powers..ermm

........And exactly HOW does that help them? Ultraman walked through an entire island that was caught on fire with ease, swims at over 200mph, and digs with no issues. Plus anyone who can get from over 1,000 feet below the surface to the earth's surface in one leap could kill any Bionacle.

Kongu_Dude
........And exactly HOW does that help them? Ultraman walked through an entire island that was caught on fire with ease, swims at over 200mph, and digs with no issues. Plus anyone who can get from over 1,000 feet below the surface to the earth's surface in one leap could kill any Bionacle.

Well..If Ultraman was as tall as The Bionicle figs...He would get owned..ermm

Ultraman Baltan
Well..If Ultraman was as tall as The Bionicle figs...He would get owned..ermm

No he wouldn't. It would be just as easy. You cleary haven't read my other posts. It doesn't matter what size he is. The creature that had enough poison to kill an elephant in a nanosecond with less than one drop of poison was his size, if not bigger. When he took that explosion with no harm, he was human scaled. And ripping through skin 100 times harder than steel as if it were paper didn't matter on the size, since he was already the size of the creature that had that skin. Ultraman is a class A cosmic. The Bionacles will die no matter what he does.

Ultraman Baltan
Face it, Kongu, your Bionacles will get pwned easily by Ultraman.

Kongu_Dude
No he wouldn't. It would be just as easy. You cleary haven't read my other posts. It doesn't matter what size he is. The creature that had enough poison to kill an elephant in a nanosecond with less than one drop of poison was his size, if not bigger. When he took that explosion with no harm, he was human scaled. And ripping through skin 100 times harder than steel as if it were paper didn't matter on the size, since he was already the size of the creature that had that skin. Ultraman is a class A cosmic. The Bionacles will die no matter what he does.

Bionicles can not "die" Since they are not organic creatures..erm

And your priecous Ultraman will get burned up, sliced and made into toast By Makuta, Axxon, Fenrakk and Vezon! smile

Ultraman Baltan
Bionicles can not "die" Since they are not organic creatures..erm

And your priecous Ultraman will get burned up, sliced and made into toast By Makuta, Axxon, Fenrakk and Vezon! smile

Since Ultraman LIVED IN THE SUN for years, wasn't harmed by a steel drill, and his weakest battle was a class 100+ easy, he tears them all new ones. He upstaged Tiga, even! Tiga a) Flew through wall like it wasn't even there b) Blew up a steel plated planet-sized island in one shot c) Was over 10 times faster than lightning and d) Caused an earthquake with one stomp. Yet Ultraman upstaged him in less than thirty seconds flat.

Kongu_Dude
Since Ultraman LIVED IN THE SUN for years, wasn't harmed by a steel drill, and his weakest battle was a class 100+ easy, he tears them all new ones. He upstaged Tiga, even! Tiga a) Flew through wall like it wasn't even there b) Blew up a steel plated planet-sized island in one shot c) Was over 10 times faster than lightning and d) Caused an earthquake with one stomp. Yet Ultraman upstaged him in less than thirty seconds flat.

Well he still will get sliced into toast..smile

Ultraman Baltan
Well he still will get sliced into toast..smile

Explain how if he lived in the sun, was not affected by a steel drill, and ripped through skin that was 100 times stronger than steel.

Kongu_Dude
Explain how if he lived in the sun, was not affected by a steel drill, and ripped through skin that was 100 times stronger than steel.

By Draining out all his power..happy

Ultraman Baltan
By Draining out all his power..happy

If Ultraman can dodge laser blast 10 times faster than bullets, I doubt he's going to get touched here. The guys beyond Superman level, for goodness sakes.

Kongu_Dude
If Ultraman can dodge laser blast 10 times faster than bullets, I doubt he's going to get touched here. The guys beyond Superman level, for goodness sakes.

Well since you cant spell "Bionicle" right I guess you dont know so much about them..ermm

Ultraman Baltan
Well since you cant spell "Bionicle" right I guess you dont know so much about them..ermm

So because I spelt the name wrong I know nothing about them? Just like how you know nothing at all about Ultraman? I own the Bionicle movie, Bionicle comics, figures, ect. So shut your mouth and realize that Ultraman could destroy them completely.

Kongu_Dude
So because I spelt the name wrong I know nothing about them? Just like how you know nothing at all about Ultraman? I own the Bionicle movie, Bionicle comics, figures, ect. So shut your mouth and realize that Ultraman could destroy them completely.

Wow! you are cool! clap

Ultraman Baltan
Wow! you are cool! clap

Thank you.

Kongu_Dude
Thank you.

You still like Bionicle? happy

I hope so... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
You still like Bionicle? happy

I hope so... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Meh. It's ok. I don't collect it annymore, but I remember some stuff about it. And I also know a lot about Ultraman as well. It has nothing to do with being biased, but everything to do with that Ultraman is way above Bionicle level by leaps and bounds. Until the Bionicles take out a reality warper in one minute flat, they can't match with him.

Kongu_Dude
Meh. It's ok. I don't collect it annymore, but I remember some stuff about it. And I also know a lot about Ultraman as well. It has nothing to do with being biased, but everything to do with that Ultraman is way above Bionicle level by leaps and bounds. Until the Bionicles take out a reality warper in one minute flat, they can't match with him.

They are not from the same world so it is kinda dumb to compare.. laughing out loud

Have you heard of the Inika? or Piraka? shifty

Ultraman Baltan
They are not from the same world so it is kinda dumb to compare.. laughing out loud

Yet YOU were the one that made the thread. That's like Kyle Barflowski hating Jews.

Kongu_Dude
Yet YOU were the one that made the thread. That's like Kyle Barflowski hating Jews.

I am the lacrits hating lacrits lover! clap

Scottie
I am the lacrits hating lacrits lover! clap woot

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Scottie
woot

I am also the 3 armed dude with only 1 arm! clapping

joseprendes
Ultraman can kick anyone's butt. He rocks.

Did anyone get that dvd set? Sweet!

-Jose

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by joseprendes

-Jose

Bionicle rocks more...ninja

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by joseprendes

-Jose

*high fives Joseprendes*
Ultraman pwns almost anyone in his path. Virtually, the only times he has lost are when he's jobbering. At his best, he's an even bigger plot device than Jack. Now THAT'S big. The new DVDs are iffy, I guess. But still, nice to see the east's #1 hero is still getting respect. He deserves it. Heck, anyone who can upstage Tiga in a nano-second is already as tough as they get.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ~Lord_Vezon~
Bionicle rocks more...ninja

laughing Good joke, dude. You need to try being a comedian.

~Lord_Vezon~
laughing Good joke, dude. You need to try being a comedian.

stfu

Ultraman Baltan
stfu

You know that's not going to happen, silly.

~Lord_Vezon~
You know that's not going to happen, silly.

Really? raver

Ultraman Baltan
Really? raver

Yes really.

~Lord_Vezon~
No Really.

Ultraman Baltan
Rly?

Yeah Rly.

No Wai!

Robby001
You all know that Voltron would woupe evryones ass becasue of his big sword.boxing

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Robby001
You all know that Voltron would woupe evryones ass becasue of his big sword.boxing

Ultraman would dodge the sword and chop off Voltron's head.

Robby001
Nah no way no He would totally block or avoid. Voltrons only problem is the losers he has in him. chair

Ultraman Baltan
Nah no way no He would totally block or avoid. Voltrons only problem is the losers he has in him. chair

Ultraman dodged a beam weapon 10 times the speed of a bullet easily, not to mention a full-powered lightning blast.

Robby001
Ultraman dodged a beam weapon 10 times the speed of a bullet easily, not to mention a full-powered lightning blast. .

I want proof of such speeds. detective I think that they may have been misleading you. closedeyes

Ultraman Baltan

I want proof of such speeds. detective I think that they may have been misleading you. closedeyes

Who? The ones that MADE the character? roll eyes (sarcastic) These things are stated and shown numerous times.

Robby001
I think that the people who came up with this fellow have lied to you sleep I have found proof that he is a fraud. http://www.porlaputa.com/uploaded_images/ultraman-739894.jpg You will see in this pic that he is nothing but a man with breasts. smart I am sorry to break this to you.

HAHAHAHA just kidding big grin

Ultraman Baltan
I think that the people who came up with this fellow have lied to you sleep I have found proof that he is a fraud. http://www.porlaputa.com/uploaded_images/ultraman-739894.jpg You will see in this pic that he is nothing but a man with breasts. smart I am sorry to break this to you.

I HATE it when people make sexual jokes towards Ultraman!

That pick-He has boobs!
Crushing a monster's spine-He's humping him
Tackles a kaiju and beats it when it's on the ground-He's making love to it!

I told my friend to give it a ****ing rest. I understand it looks silly, but you honestly don't need to do shit like that, especially infront of a FAN of his who happens to be one of your best friends who's trying to watch his new DVD.

Oh, and I do know you're joking.

Robby001
I feel your pain. I didn't know you so loyal. That kind of stuff also irks me when my friends do shit like that also. disgust

Ultraman Baltan
I feel your pain. I didn't know you so loyal. That kind of stuff also irks me when my friends do shit like that also. disgust

He's actually not my friend anymore. Why? Because he pissed my mom off once.

Robby001
For me it was usually the other way around. The mom always got under my friends nerves and bug the shit out of them. Kinda like she did to me. Just couldn't leave back then. smile

Ultraman Baltan
For me it was usually the other way around. The mom always got under my friends nerves and bug the shit out of them. Kinda like she did to me. Just couldn't leave back then. smile

His mom BUGGED our phone calls. So, either way, I'm glad my mom told me I can't see him anymore. He bugged the shit out of me a ton.

Robby001
WOW eek She must need help..

Ultraman Baltan
WOW eek She must need help..

Then she would ask me questions about our conversations afterwards whenever I went over.

Robby001
Yeah it is a good thing that you don't hang out with people like that. Crazies. crazy She probably thought you were selling drugs or pimping Ho's pimp

Ultraman Baltan
Yeah it is a good thing that you don't hang out with people like that. Crazies. crazy She probably thought you were selling drugs or pimping Ho's pimp

No, actually. It's just that she has nothing better to do, so she tries to be apart of everything she knows about. My mom never wanted me over there under any circumstance.

~Lord_Vezon~
Ok. yawn

What the **** is going on here!? crazy

Robby001
I am counseling thank you very much closedeyes

Ultraman Baltan
Counseling is a no-no for me. Especially after my last visit...........

~Kongu_Dude~
Atleats Bionicle dont have breasts.... sneaky2

Robby001
That is true I have yet to see any type of breasts on a Bonicle.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Atleats Bionicle dont have breasts.... sneaky2

Nor cosmic powers.

Robby001
Ultraman just curious. Do you know if they use the same actor all the time with Him or do they change them?

Ultraman Baltan
Ultraman just curious. Do you know if they use the same actor all the time with Him or do they change them?

Do you mean with the other Ultramen like Ultraseven or Ultraman Ace? Different people. Most make their own bodies. Ultraman inserted his life force into that of Hayata's to save the captain's life. In fact, you can see for yourself as the new movie "Mebius and the Ultrabrothers" comes out. I REALLY want to see it! It looks fantastic! Knackle Seijin, Guts Seijin, Zarab Seijin, Yapool(the MAIN villain), and Final Destroyer look amazing! They kick so much ass! Not so sure about Temporar Seijin or U-Killer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_oVv6TxsDI
This isn't a trailer, just a big showing of how the movie looks. The beginning is from the new show, though. But after that is stuff from the movie.

Robby001
I mean just using other actors like they did with Jason in the Friday the 13th series.

Ultraman Baltan
I mean just using other actors like they did with Jason in the Friday the 13th series.

Wha? I just answered that question.

Robby001
I am confused.confused1 Isn't he like a television show?

~Kongu_Dude~
Bionicle Rules! w00t

I'm going to buy Vezon and Fenrakk on Friday! herbnana

Ultraman Baltan
I just watched a couple of old episodes of the original Ultraman, and guess what he did. HE REARRANGED STARS! I am dead serious! Not only that, but he CHANGED a monster into a star particle! Holy shit! I never caught that!
Wow, the Bionacles lose 100,000,000,000/10.

~Kongu_Dude~
I just watched a couple of old episodes of the original Ultraman, and guess what he did. HE REARRANGED STARS! I am dead serious! Not only that, but he CHANGED a monster into a star particle! Holy shit! I never caught that!
Wow, the Bionacles lose 100,000,000,000/10.

Shut **. herbsmart

Ultraman Baltan
Shut **. herbsmart

Why? Because your favorite characters get their asses handed to them? He's been on the sun, he has had conversations on blue star(which are 1,000 times hotter than the sun), rearranged hundreds to thousands of stars with no trouble at all, changed a monster into a star particle, went so fast that it reversed the effects of a reality warper to itself, leaped thousands of feet in a single bound, goes through space with no trouble, had at least 3-5 instant kill moves, is #3 of the Ultra Garrison AND the Space Garrison(#1 and 2 are Ultrafather and Zoffy, who are his teachers), and embarrased a powerhouse like Tiga within a few seconds.
The only reason he seems weak is because of the budget, the out-dated time of how these things are shown, and that it is live action with barely any special effects, not to mention not enough to show the feats amazingly.

~Kongu_Dude~
Why? Because your favorite characters get their asses handed to them? He's been on the sun, he has had conversations on blue star(which are 1,000 times hotter than the sun), rearranged hundreds to thousands of stars with no trouble at all, changed a monster into a star particle, went so fast that it reversed the effects of a reality warper to itself, leaped thousands of feet in a single bound, goes through space with no trouble, had at least 3-5 instant kill moves, is #3 of the Ultra Garrison AND the Space Garrison(#1 and 2 are Ultrafather and Zoffy, who are his teachers), and embarrased a powerhouse like Tiga within a few seconds.
The only reason he seems weak is because of the budget, the out-dated time of how these things are shown, and that it is live action with barely any special effects, not to mention not enough to show the feats amazingly.

Yep, Right. herbshock

Ultraman Baltan
Yep, Right. herbshock

Try watching the Ultra-Shows and then you will know what I am talking about. That reversing move on the reality warping monster Bulton was impressive as heck, no to mention that he also leaped thousands of feet back to the surface right before that.

~Kongu_Dude~
Try watching the Ultra-Shows and then you will know what I am talking about. That reversing move on the reality warping monster Bulton was impressive as heck, no to mention that he also leaped thousands of feet back to the surface right before that.

Vezon got the mask of life/death and can kill Ultraman. doped

Ultraman Baltan
I am confused.confused1 Isn't he like a television show?

Yup. From 1966. He spawned tons of new shows and is now one of the most iconic heros out ther(the entire eastern side adores him, and he's beginning to show up here more and more often).

Ultraman Baltan
Vezon got the mask of life/death and can kill Ultraman. doped

Dude, the REVERSING MOVE, remember? Sheesh! Even then, Ultraman can just snatch it before it causes any trouble, not to mention that he could either blow it up or use his mental powers to chuck it into space or cut it in half.

~Kongu_Dude~
Dude, the REVERSING MOVE, remember? Sheesh! Even then, Ultraman can just snatch it before it causes any trouble, not to mention that he could either blow it up or use his mental powers to chuck it into space or cut it in half.

When he is fast as lightning? Right. doped

Indeed. smart

Ultraman Baltan
When he is fast as lightning? Right. doped

Considering he could fly from the earth to the moon in a minute or so, I would say he has that speed part down, not to mention dodging lasers easily as a bullet dodger. He's pretty much a giant Superman from Japan.

DUH! Are you really that dull? HOW CAN HE REVERSE THAT FAST WITHOUT HAVING ULTRA SUPER SPEED?!?!?!

~Kongu_Dude~
Considering he could fly from the earth to the moon in a minute or so, I would say he has that speed part down, not to mention dodging lasers easily as a bullet dodger. He's pretty much a giant Superman from Japan.

DUH! Are you really that dull? HOW CAN HE REVERSE THAT FAST WITHOUT HAVING ULTRA SUPER SPEED?!?!?!

srug

Ultraman Baltan
It's logic that those things are connected.

King Kandy
I suppose If you take enough "Great being" level Bionicle's I could try and make this work...

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by King Kandy
I suppose If you take enough "Great being" level Bionicle's I could try and make this work...

Does that mean you think Bionicle? smart

Ultraman Baltan

Still wouldn't work.

~Kongu_Dude~
Bionicle Rules. no expression

King Kandy
Well, the Piraka CERTAINLY can't do it.

Ultraman Baltan
Well, the Piraka CERTAINLY can't do it.

Neither could any other of the Bionicles. The original Ultraman is not only one of the most respected, but he taught 85% of them his moves, and saves many of their asses from time to time. He is very underrated, and by two people said that he is the weakest Ultraman. He ranks #3 of the Ultra Garrison AND the Space Garrison(behind Ultrafather and his teacher Zoffy). Not even Leo, the one who could destroy a planet with the Leo Blast, didn't wanna mess with him when challenged to. He even embarassed TIGA of all of them! That guy is made of infinite power! Tiga actually took an H-Bomb equivelent weapon with no harm!

King Kandy
Was this standard Tiga, or one of his more advanced stages?

Ultraman Baltan
Was this standard Tiga, or one of his more advanced stages?

Omni Mode at full power.

~Kongu_Dude~
Well, Vezon could *krack* him. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Well, Vezon could *krack* him. no expression

1. You spelled crack wrong, which is odd considering it is the drug you take due to the fact that you think any Bionicle could beat a hero that has the ability to beat Superman.

2. Ultraman would utterly destroy Vezon.

King Kandy
Actualy, I think Makuta and Mata-Nui in their undiluted "Spirit forms" could consievably do it.

Course, they aren't the kind of Bionicles the others are.

~Kongu_Dude~
Actualy, I think Makuta and Mata-Nui in their undiluted "Spirit forms" could consievably do it.

Course, they aren't the kind of Bionicles the others are.

*Adds King Kandy to buddy list* happy

And BTW, I spell crack in my own way. no expression

Ultraman Baltan

No. Ultraman fought mystical spirits and even a "god", and won.

Ultraman Baltan
*Adds King Kandy to buddy list* happy

And BTW, I spell crack in my own way. no expression

Go play in some traffic.

King Kandy
No. Ultraman fought mystical spirits and even a "god", and won.
Could you be more specific? It's not that I'm doubting you, but I'd like to beable to debate this in more then vague terms.

Ultraman Baltan
Could you be more specific? It's not that I'm doubting you, but I'd like to beable to debate this in more then vague terms.

Hydra was actaully an all powerful spirit who was virtually unbeatable. Hydra flew away, but only because Ultraman was utterly destroying it.
He's not a spirit or anything, but Bulton was a reality warper that could change anything at will. Supposidly, the only way people of the ancient past could stop it was to seperate it into two rocks. It was virtually unstoppable, and Ultraman beat it with no issue.
Banilla and Aboras are supposed to be actually part demon(or even pretty much all demon), and we know how that turned out.
I know he kicks some arse in later shows as well,, but I am looking for specific times, especially any that are mystical or involve gods and spirits.

~Kongu_Dude~
Go play in some traffic.

Oh, You used one of my lines I used at me to try to "own" Me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
Oh, You used one of my lines I used at me to try to "own" Me. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Sure. YOUR line. I've said this since I was 10. Moron. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
Mata-Nui and Makuta were universal level powers...

Ultraman Baltan
Mata-Nui and Makuta were universal level powers...

So was Juda, and look how that turned out for him. no expression

~Kongu_Dude~

Yep. Now Juda is a tripple Moron. no expression
Sure. YOUR line. I've said this since I was 10. Moron. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I've said that since I was 8.

Double Moron. no expression

King Kandy
Who is it you're referring to?

Ultraman Baltan
Yep. Now Juda is a tripple Moron. no expression

Judas consumed universes, you idiot. He even made Grand King, on of the most invincable creatures the Ultramen ever battled. Judas was around Galactus level. You are a total idiot.

And yet I never met you before, thus it wouldn't matter either way. Man, you really are idiotic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
Who is it you're referring to?

He was a Full Powered Galactus to a smaller Abraxis level being that was arch foes with Ultrafather. VERY powerful. It took Ultraman, Ultraseven, Taro, and Ace to win. But, the ones doing all of the work were Taro and Ultraman. Great fight. They didn't even destroy him. Ultrafather finally returned to easily beat him back into a dimension. He absorbed universes with no deal and created one of the most dangerous Ultraman monsters yet with a wave of a finger. Top notch villain. Could beat guys like Superman and JLA with absolute ease.

Ultraman Baltan
Whoops! The brothers DIDN'T fight Judas. It was a small clone thingie with like none of his power. Plus, the big fight was pretty much the Ultra Brothers vs. Grand King.

~Kongu_Dude~
Judas consumed universes, you idiot. He even made Grand King, on of the most invincable creatures the Ultramen ever battled. Judas was around Galactus level. You are a total idiot.

And yet I never met you before, thus it wouldn't matter either way. Man, you really are idiotic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Go to your School for idiotic people. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Go to your School for idiotic people. no expression

My school isn't for idiotic people. If it was, I would see you there fanwanking about Bionicle.

~Kongu_Dude~
No.

Because you are going in a private Idiot School. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
No.

Because you are going in a private Idiot School. no expression

Was that supposed to be a comeback? If so, I didn't know that the Desperate Store was open on Saturdays.

King Kandy
For one, there's only one Ultra in this fight, and two universal powers...

~Kongu_Dude~
yes

Ultraman Baltan
For one, there's only one Ultra in this fight, and two universal powers...

Dude, they aren't universal. Honestly. They're maybe Giant Yapool or Bulton level, and the original Ultraman has taken out both.

~Kongu_Dude~
Dude, they aren't universal. Honestly. They're maybe Giant Yapool or Bulton level, and the original Ultraman has taken out both.

Why are we fighting? no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Why are we fighting? no expression

Because you are wrong and Ultraman would kill any Bionicle.

~Kongu_Dude~
Because you are wrong and Ultraman would kill any Bionicle.

I mean on the Forum. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
I mean on the Forum. no expression

Because you started it.

King Kandy
They are the gaurdians of the universe. Absolute universal powers.

Kongu Dude
Because you started it.

You Did. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
They are the gaurdians of the universe. Absolute universal powers.

And Bulton rewarped the universe.

King Kandy
And Bulton rewarped the universe.
And I suppose that makes him a universal level power as well.

Ultraman Baltan
And I suppose that makes him a universal level power as well.

If he can do that with a single ray, then most definately. They should bring him back.

King Kandy
If he can do that with a single ray, then most definately. They should bring him back.
Very well.

This debate is kinda meaningless, considering Mata-Nui has no feats to speak of.

Kongu Dude
Very well.

This debate is kinda meaningless, considering Mata-Nui has no feats to speak of.

huh

Ultraman Baltan
Very well.

That's why I didn't 100% believe it. He has no actual feats. Bulton does.

King Kandy
That's why I didn't 100% believe it. He has no actual feats. Bulton does.
I assumed him to be roughley equal in powers to Makuta.

Ultraman Baltan
I assumed him to be roughley equal in powers to Makuta.

Which one?

King Kandy
Which one?
What do you mean "Which one"?

Kongu Dude

Ultraman Baltan

Did you mean Bulton, Ultraman, or Mata-Nui?

King Kandy
Did you mean Bulton, Ultraman, or Mata-Nui?
I meant that Mata-Nui was equal to Makuta.

Ultraman Baltan
I meant that Mata-Nui was equal to Makuta.

And Bulton>Makuta.

Kongu Dude
Bulton? huh

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
Bulton? huh

Huge reality warper that Ultraman beat in less than two minutes. Bulton tried tons of tricks, but Ultraman always countered it. That's impressive.

King Kandy
And Bulton>Makuta.
By what means do you know this?

Ultraman Baltan
By what means do you know this?

Because I never saw Makuta completely abolish the law of gravity the wave of a hand.

King Kandy
Well, he beat a being who created a continent with sheer force of will...

Ultraman Baltan
Well, he beat a being who created a continent with sheer force of will...

Bulton could do whatever he wanted. No boundaries. He created a staircase up into space with sheer will power and then made the guy on it gain remarkable speed, zooming to the earth's atmosphere.
Plus, he made a hole that went straight down the center of the earth.
The guy's power was incredible. Remember how Wanda was in HoM? Bulton was that, only with control. And Ultraman beat him easily.

King Kandy
By the way, do you know where I could see some clips of some Ultra-battles?

Ultraman Baltan
By the way, do you know where I could see some clips of some Ultra-battles?

Well, Youtube has gotten rid of 98% of them for copyright issues, so no. But, if you do see clips, look for his later episodes. Those are the ones that are immensely impressive. I will list you some things that came from his series.

1. Rearranged the stars to look like a monster.
2. Changed a monster into a star.
3. Beat a reality warper easily.
4. Knocked out a monster with skin 10 times stronger than earth's toughest steel in around one to three punches.
5. Wrestled with a monster that has poison all over his body. This poison, by the way, is so strong, that one drop can kill an elephant. Ultraman was never effected by it. It also was normally jaguar size in wildlife, and killed animals ten times his size every day. Ultraman had no trouble beating it up.
6. A monster that was magically made by one guy's wish was created as invincible and the strongest of them all. Ultraman beat the living shit out of it.
7. Ultraman went and stood on blue stars and walked around on them. Blue stars are an average of 1,000 times hotter than our sun.
8. Ultraman leaped thousands of feet from underground back to the surface with no flight.

Those aren't even some of his best.

Kongu Dude
Indeed. no expression

King Kandy
Well, Youtube has gotten rid of 98% of them for copyright issues, so no. But, if you do see clips, look for his later episodes. Those are the ones that are immensely impressive. I will list you some things that came from his series.

1. Rearranged the stars to look like a monster.
2. Changed a monster into a star.
3. Beat a reality warper easily.
4. Knocked out a monster with skin 10 times stronger than earth's toughest steel in around one to three punches.
5. Wrestled with a monster that has poison all over his body. This poison, by the way, is so strong, that one drop can kill an elephant. Ultraman was never effected by it. It also was normally jaguar size in wildlife, and killed animals ten times his size every day. Ultraman had no trouble beating it up.
6. A monster that was magically made by one guy's wish was created as invincible and the strongest of them all. Ultraman beat the living shit out of it.
7. Ultraman went and stood on blue stars and walked around on them. Blue stars are an average of 1,000 times hotter than our sun.
8. Ultraman leaped thousands of feet from underground back to the surface with no flight.

Those aren't even some of his best.
Well I give up. Makuta and Mata-Nui, while nothing to sneeze at, their powers seem more global in scope.

Ultraman Baltan
Well I give up. Makuta and Mata-Nui, while nothing to sneeze at, their powers seem more global in scope.

Come again?

Ultraman Baltan
I have another one from the new "Mebius And The Ultrabrothers" movie.
He pretty much lead the other Ultrabrothers to victory against U-Killersaurus, a monster that was fifteen million times more powerful than the H-Bomb.

King Kandy
Come again?
I mean, they could at most destroy a planet...

Ultraman Baltan
I mean, they could at most destroy a planet...

And Ultraman rearranged stars, which are WAY bigger than planets.

Kongu Dude

They dont need to be. no expression

King Kandy
Yeah, I know. I've conseeded Ultramans victory.

Ultraman Baltan
Yeah, I know. I've conseeded Ultramans victory.

Oh, awesome! He is so underrated. And whenever he shows up now, he's shoved away! sad He taught 50% of the Ultramen everything they know, and saved many of them numerus times! Plus, when Zoffy isn't there, he makes the decisions! Yet he is still no longer used to his full potential.

Ultraman Baltan
1. Rearranged the stars to look like a monster.(15)
2. Changed a monster into a star.(15)
3. Beat a reality warper easily.(17)
4. Knocked out a monster with skin 10 times stronger than earth's toughest steel in around one to three punches.(9)
5. Wrestled with a monster that has poison all over his body. This poison, by the way, is so strong, that one drop can kill an elephant. Ultraman was never effected by it. It also was normally jaguar size in wildlife, and killed animals ten times his size every day. Ultraman had no trouble beating it up.(6)
6. A monster that was magically made by one guy's wish was created as invincible and the strongest of them all. Ultraman beat the living shit out of it.(11, and similarly in 8)
7. Ultraman went and stood on blue stars and walked around on them. Blue stars are an average of 1,000 times hotter than our sun.(stated in Ultraman Ace #13-14)
8. Ultraman leaped thousands of feet from underground back to the surface with no flight.(17)

I put the episode numbers next to them. Oh! Here are some more.

9. He stood there and took 100,000 volts of electricity with no harm at all.(3)
10. Got covered in steel-melting acid, and shook it off easily.(19)
11. Flew through a mass atomic explosion in deep space.(4)
12. Shook off a mental mind-wipe.(18)
13. Walked through a sea of fire.(13)

Kongu Dude
Ultraman is too much bigger than Bionicles. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Ultraman is too much bigger than Bionicles. no expression

We already said scaled. Get with the program. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kongu Dude
We already said scaled. Get with the program. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ultraman Baltan
Ok. roll eyes (sarcastic)

no expression

King Kandy
Oh, awesome! He is so underrated. And whenever he shows up now, he's shoved away! sad He taught 50% of the Ultramen everything they know, and saved many of them numerus times! Plus, when Zoffy isn't there, he makes the decisions! Yet he is still no longer used to his full potential.
Yeah... Already, you've got me convinced it would take a high level cosmic/ low level abstract to beat him...

Ultraman Baltan
Yeah... Already, you've got me convinced it would take a high level cosmic/ low level abstract to beat him...

At his best? Oh yeah. It took heavy fighters like Gamora and Zetton to win, and they are both all powerful.

Gomora was shocked with high end sonics, 1,000,000 volts of electricity, was set on fire, dropped 2,000 feet in the air, got his tail blown off, got slammed by a jet going at the speed of sound, got hit by numerous Science Patrol weapons(stuff that makes S.H.I.E.L.D.'s arsenal look like toys), and hit with an atomic explosion. Despite all of this, he still destroyed absolutely everything and was able to give Ultraman a fight. That is when he lost, though. But barely. At his best, he took on Ultraman. And before Ultraman could get back, he already was depleating energy. So Gomora got away while Ultraman had to recharge.

Zetton won because he was specifically made to kill the original Ultraman. Even then, he won by a lucky shot. Jack's Zetton was pathetic in comparison. Even the new one that made Max his ***** wasn't as strong as the original.

Ultraman's loss to Tyrant was clearly PIS. He didn't use any power but the Specium Ray. That's it. No skill at all. Just ran into Tyrant, hit him with a blast, and then just stood there and got beat up.
His telepathic abilities were impressive as well. He could pick up things with his mind, cause them to explode randomly, and broke out of the control of Zarab, TV's Purpleman, in a snap.
The guy is grossly underrated by people of Tohokingdom Forums and KMC. While greatly respected at Ultraman Lah(which is the size of Toho Kingdom and KMC combined), he deserves more of it here.

King Kandy
sooooo... What level of Character do you think could take him out?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>