wolverine vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
i've been noticing both through comics and throught post by other members that wolverine is starting to grow way beyond the limits of his original character design, the one other character i know for sure to do something like that is superman sooo lets see who would take this fight

Dinalfos
Yeah, I'm going to vote for Wolverine. Just for shits 'n giggles.

Grimm22

blowup

First, Been done 100000000x times before

Second, the biggest mismatch EVER

You may as well say Wolverine can beat Galactus

badabing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t28771.html
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t316447.html

badabing
Originally posted by Grimm22

blowup

First, Been done 100000000x times before

Second, the biggest mismatch EVER

You may as well say Wolverine can beat Galactus
Bone Claw Wolverine DID stab Thanos. shifty

Blanka
superman wins

lando005
before you guys bit my head off i wasnt doing this thread to be serious but rather to point out the fact that both of these characters have gone way beyond what they were designed to do not gonna touch the superman topic right now because every fanboy out there would hunt me down and peel the flesh from my bones but dont you think wolverine's a lot more powerful than what he should be?

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
Bone Claw Wolverine DID stab Thanos. shifty blowupblowupblowup

Thanos_1971
smart

badabing
blowupblowupblowup
eek! laughing
Sorry about that Grimm.

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
eek! laughing
Sorry about that Grimm.

Honestly the thought of that makes me want to do bad things stick out tongue laughing

badabing
Honestly the thought of that makes me want to do bad things stick out tongue laughing
I guess I shouldn't mention the Lobo incident. eek!

lando005
see what i mean

badabing
Originally posted by lando005
see what i mean
Please see the sarcasm in my posts. laughing

Grimm22
before you guys bit my head off i wasnt doing this thread to be serious but rather to point out the fact that both of these characters have gone way beyond what they were designed to do not gonna touch the superman topic right now because every fanboy out there would hunt me down and peel the flesh from my bones but dont you think wolverine's a lot more powerful than what he should be?

Yes no expression

Thats the entire reason many people (including me) hate current wolverine

lando005
Yes no expression

Thats the entire reason many people (including me) hate current wolverine
it's not just wolverine it's happened to a great deal of characters the writers keep taking them over the top it makes them stail and unintersting

batdude123
i've been noticing both through comics and throught post by other members that wolverine is starting to grow way beyond the limits of his original character design, the one other character i know for sure to do something like that is superman sooo lets see who would take this fight

Give Wolverine kryptonite claws, red sun radiation breath, and magical punches..... and he'd STILL lose. no expression

lando005
i think we're all in agreement that wolverine's become more powerfull than he should be

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Give Wolverine kryptonite claws, red sun radiation breath, and magical punches..... and he'd STILL lose. no expression
I thought he already has these powers. confused

Tha C-Master
Haha, he has a MUCH greater power.

badabing
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Haha, he has a MUCH greater power.
Oh, I forgot.

magneto1992
Lately Wolverine has been adove many characters do to his healing, but agasnt superman is a no no, he take wolverine, go fliying until he sees a volcano, he goes with wolverine in it, then wolverine start to die because he and superman are inside the lava (or magma?) and wolverine milt and because all of him is destroy and there is noting to heal back from he die, and superman dont do to the fact he can be in living lava like in the latest movie

lando005
Originally posted by magneto1992
Lately Wolverine has been adove many characters do to his healing, but agasnt superman is a no no, he take wolverine, go fliying until he sees a volcano, he goes with wolverine in it, then wolverine start to die because he and superman are inside the lava (or magma?) and wolverine milt and because all of him is destroy and there is noting to heal back from he die, and superman dont do to the fact he can be in living lava like in the latest movie
logic would say that you were correct but lately wolverine has been show surviving nukes and regenerating when he had no flesh left at all which is why i say he's been overpowered they might as well give him to DC now

batdude123
logic would say that you were correct but lately wolverine has been show surviving nukes and regenerating when he had no flesh left at all which is why i say he's been overpowered they might as well give him to DC now

It wasn't a nuke, it was napalm. HUGE difference. And he's also been KO'd by bullets.

And the Nitro incident is going to be explained by Marvel. They realized they made a mistake with that one, and are going to explain why it happened.

And Wolverine loses 10/10.

lando005
It wasn't a nuke, it was napalm. HUGE difference. And he's also been KO'd by bullets.

And the Nitro incident is going to be explained by Marvel. They realized they made a mistake with that one, and are going to explain why it happened.

And Wolverine loses 10/10.
ok i thought it was a nuke my mistake but still even in that incident his flesh was completely burned off and he got back up wolverine's bene overpowerd

Tassadar

Lol, how are they going to manage that.

lando005
Originally posted by Tassadar
Lol, how are they going to manage that.
another "reality was warped when that happend" plot

magneto1992
logic would say that you were correct but lately wolverine has been show surviving nukes and regenerating when he had no flesh left at all which is why i say he's been overpowered they might as well give him to DC now WHAT ?????? he can survieve a volcano what a he!! I cvan't belive this, this is pretty lame c'mon a VOLCANO he cant do that, if he does that then blade can THe avengers, THe X-men, the fantastic four, and THe JLU wit5h only his sword, or Daredevil defeating Thanos and Glatus with a fart, or el CHapulin COlorado defated the Flash and HUlk, this is just silly.

NiņoAraņa
chant with me!!!

*spite! spite! spite!*

lando005
WHAT ?????? he can survieve a volcano what a he!! I cvan't belive this, this is pretty lame c'mon a VOLCANO he cant do that, if he does that then blade can THe avengers, THe X-men, the fantastic four, and THe JLU wit5h only his sword, or Daredevil defeating Thanos and Glatus with a fart, or el CHapulin COlorado defated the Flash and HUlk, this is just silly.
that's the whole point wolverine is starting to work up to that kinda level it's insane i dont think the writers know what their doing anymore

magneto1992
Wolverine is way to overated this days

Big Sexy
before you guys bit my head off i wasnt doing this thread to be serious but rather to point out the fact that both of these characters have gone way beyond what they were designed to do not gonna touch the superman topic right now because every fanboy out there would hunt me down and peel the flesh from my bones but dont you think wolverine's a lot more powerful than what he should be? Really? I hadn't noticed geek

Jyppe
Wolverine is way to overated this days

Not overrated, but overpowered..

--

I'm still thinking Wolverine was high on the new drug when he got owned by Nitro..

DigiMark007
Wow. Logan's winning the poll 987 to 5.

shifty

Oh, and closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.