My Spider-Man 4 Idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonnochi
Sandman gets washed away when Spider-Man busts a water pipe, blasting him away (in 3).

SM4 Beginning
==================================================
======================
In 4, Sandman reforms ON A BEACH somewhere. He gets up and looks around on this island. Nothing. Then he feels a rumble, and then he sees Doctor Otto Octavius emerge from the trees, with a long beard and long hair, with torn up pants and no shirt or coat. The AI in the arms have replaced his higher brain functions. Doc Ock and the Sandman join forces, and together they vow to kill Spider-Man.

They bring together the Vulture, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, and Mysterio. They form...............................

The Sinister Six!

It would have to be told in two movies.

steverules
Doc ock and his arms looked pretty dead at the end of 2. And I don't think we'll see sinister 6.

spencerspider
no. not a chance. sandman wont come back, ock looked dead, maybe in a spiderman 6 but no way for 4

Ghetto Goblin
i wonder if they'll send venom into space like in the cartoon or something, and he comes back with carnage.

or maybe the lizard will form at the end of this and that's how brock will lose his job and all. cuz he tried to tell people and that daily bugle guy fired him for lying about it when he saw dr. connors looking normal.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Tonnochi
Sandman gets washed away when Spider-Man busts a water pipe, blasting him away (in 3).

Please tell me that you made that up. For the love of all that is sacred, PLEASE tell me it's not the real ending! I WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS WHATSOEVER!

spencerspider
r u on crack?

Ghetto Goblin
i think so

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by spencerspider
r u on crack?

Just as much as you cannot spell. Now that's a ton.

spencerspider
u must be on crack.. anyway no one here knows how it will end...chances r sandman wont die. and him dying from a water pipe that spdey busts.....thats just gay man u should know that they wouldnt do that crap... and i can spell...im just not technical online

(by the way under ur name it says totally tubular.....and i was wondering wtf that meant)

Ghetto Goblin
surfer term for cool.

NOT LAME! geek

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Just as much as you cannot spell. Now that's a ton. Hey! Be nice! Don't hate cause he's better at shorthand then you are or the fact that that's how he chooses to post. NO F***ING FIGHTING!

redcaped
I like the idea of the sinister six...they have a wide selection.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Hey! Be nice! Don't hate cause he's better at shorthand then you are or the fact that that's how he chooses to post. NO F***ING FIGHTING!

Umm.........you are very random., you know that?

Spideys Sister
It's not random. But yes I did. You type like you live in England I type Like I do too... He types like he's from the bronx and you have to comment on his shorthand. Still don't get it... too bad... Back to topic.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Tonnochi

SM4 Beginning
==================================================
======================
In 4, Sandman reforms ON A BEACH somewhere. He gets up and looks around on this island. Nothing. Then he feels a rumble, and then he sees Doctor Otto Octavius emerge from the trees, with a long beard and long hair, with torn up pants and no shirt or coat. The AI in the arms have replaced his higher brain functions. Doc Ock and the Sandman join forces, and together they vow to kill Spider-Man.

They bring together the Vulture, Electro, Kraven the Hunter, and Mysterio. They form...............................

The Sinister Six!

It would have to be told in two movies.
That's a horrible idea.

NoFate007
If they do the Sinister Six in future movies (if we even get future movies), they won't bring back dead characters. It'll be a revamped version with probably Electro as the leader, and the rest would consist of a combination of 5 of the following: Hydro-Man, Shocker, Rhino, Vulture, Chameleon, Scorpion, Beetle, etc. No Sandman or Ock coming back, and I doubt they'd bring Carnage into the six.

Ghetto Goblin
they could bring in carnage, that annoying b*st*rd, then have venom and spiderman team up.

and either harry or peter is going to have to die.
peter death- end of movies and it's because tobey quit.
harry death- new movie, revenge on who ever, stressed out and alone peter.

TO MANY POSSIBILITIES, just wait and watch it when the time cometh. otherwise you'll come up with some good idea, get convinced, then say you didn't like this movie. BOOM...

Tonnochi
What the-? Inifinite space..........

Tonnochi
That's a horrible idea.

I hate it when people respond to other people's own ideas just to be mean. If you disagree with my idea, just say 'I don't think that would work' or something like that. Jeez, you have to be mean. Jerk.

I HAVE A NEW IDEA!!!!

The entire plot of Spider-Man 4 will be:

Jessica Alba gets a shower.

Silverstein
the only logical thing to do for a continuation is to call it SPIDER-MAN RETURNS, where he left and after a mysterious absence, he returns only to find the Lizard rampaging town, OR to find his old foe Jameson putting his $bling$ where his thing is and hires Mac Gargan - Scorpion. and to find the love of his life fall in love with someone else

wink

Ghetto Goblin
a COMPLETELY different thing than superman. haha

or maybe everyone will be symbiotes. including aunt may. her name can be sAGE!!!!!!!!

redcaped
I think Lizard and Electro are the most dangerous because they are well oriented...others like Hunter, Scorpion, Rhino are best for a team.

Tonnochi
I would absoluetly love to see the Scorpion in Spider-Man 4. Love it. He's one of my favorites.

But, in Spider-Man 4:

Jessica Alba gets a shower.

For real.

Grinning Goku
Don't think there should be a Spiderman 4. They'll just do different versions in another 20 or 30 years.

redcaped
Spider-Man is exactly what Superman is for DC...six movies.

Tonnochi
Well said.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by redcaped
Spider-Man is exactly what Superman is for DC...six movies.

The final three of which will probably suck.

Ghetto Goblin
i read awhile ago that tobey signed up for 4 movies, and that was after he filmed the 2nd, so that either means 6 movies, or it means that they released the info late about him signing up for 4 movies.

harri
i would like it to be venom apears in the 4 movie and has loads of fights with carnage and then kills himm and destroyes him

TMACalicious
But I got the feeling that Doc Ock kinda turned "good" at the end of Spidey2, and I thought he ended his grudge with Spidey.

And he also looked pretty dead to me at the end of the movie too. He was a good man, just a bit deranged. I like him. lol

redcaped
Tobey himself said to like 2 better than 1. I find the real Spider-Man in the sequel.

doctorstrongbad
There is an article on the site about making a fourth movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.