vixen VS hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
vixen is becoming very, very underrated on these forums...does she stand a chance against the hulk?

now think about it before you answer...think about what animals are...and think about certain animals in the animal kingdom before you say your answer

Draco69
She could do it. Mimicing Kryto's powers.

stormfront13
yeah...taking on the powers of...

1)krypto
2)gorilla grodd
3)bacteria

Accel
It's possible, but wouldn't she need some time in the sun after she took any Kryptonian abilities. And telepathy isn't always a guarantee.

Draco69
Originally posted by Accel
It's possible, but wouldn't she need some time in the sun after she took any Kryptonian abilities. And telepathy isn't always a guarantee.

That's true. The powers won't come instantly. She would have to fly away or run away to charge up properly.

stormfront13
even without kyypto she could probably still beat him

Deathstroke
can Vixen have the powers of more than one animal at a time?

HandOfFate

As far as I know, there no real reason why Vixen couldn't mimic Kyrpto's abilities at his current level.

I like Vixen but I think Hulk might be a little to much for her right now, especially seeing that most writers keep her somewhere between Wolverine and Classic Rogue's power level.

Now if this was fully potential Vixen this would be another story. stick out tongue

Skeets
She could win but Hulk wrecks her.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Deathstroke
can Vixen have the powers of more than one animal at a time?

Recent stories show she can

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/6149/vixen1pd9.th.jpg

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/1986/vixen2xs8.th.jpg

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/2351/vixen3hc6.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5152/vixen4xn7.th.jpg

Deathstroke
^ Thanks

stormfront13
here's how i see her winning...she takes the powers of the following animals

1) dolphin
2)some type of exotic bullfrog
3)kobra
4)bacteria
5)cockroach
6)humpback whale
7)a certain beetle
8)krypto
9)gorilla grodd
10)hummingbird

dolphin= superhuman reaction time and thought process
bullfrog= there is a certain bullfrog that can emit certain calming phermones
kobra=for poison
bacteria= so she can multiply herself
whale=the weight
rhino beetle= this bettle can lift like either 1,000 or 1,000,000x's it's weight, so imagine the weight of the whale combined that many times and that's how much she can lift
krypto= for super-man like abilities
gorilla grodd= for strong tp and tk
hummingbird= they can flap their wings 1,000 times a second, so imagine 1,000 class 100 punches per second...yeah...
cockroach= when animal man took their abilities...he was durable enough to withstand supermans punches

also, don't forget that vixen has cut even superman before and made him bleed out

What If...
Umm I really doubt she can take on 10 animals at once considering she has never done it in a battle.

juggernaut66666
She can win if she takes the power of a Wolverine shifty

Draco69
Originally posted by What If...
Umm I really doubt she can take on 10 animals at once considering she has never done it in a battle.

She took the abilities of an entire forest. That's several hundred different species of animals.

There's no limit to the amount of animals she take as long its connected to the Morphogentic Field. And every organism is...

stormfront13

did you see the scan? she took on everything from all the animals in the forest she was in. that's gotta be in the hundreds, possibly thousands

*also, let's not forget that vixen also has energy manipulating powers as well like the ability to create force-fields and shoot out beams of energy

What If...
In that scan she states "I've taken on the traits of EVERYONE in these woods"

Animals are not homosapians, they are not people.

stormfront13

what are you trying to prove?

actually you've got it backwards...we are animals

Draco69

Animals are not homosapians, they are not people.

Um...

That's Vixen's powers. To take on the traits of animals. She took the traits of every animal in the forest.

What If...
Call me crazy but I'm guessing there is a species of bird and ant in that forest.

So she can't simply fly everyone out of the fire? She takes the animals knowledge of how to escape a fire?
No.

As stated, the pronoun 'everyone/everybody' refers to humans. She cannot take on the traits of humans. Yet in that scan she says "I've taken the traits of everyone in this forest"
kthx.

Draco69
Call me crazy but I'm guessing there is a species of bird and ant in that forest.

So she can't simply fly everyone out of the fire? She takes the animals knowledge of how to escape a fire?

Too many people. And Steel wears about 50 tons.

It was for the plot. She SHOULD have just multiplied herself and flew everybody out but....

stormfront13
As stated, the pronoun 'everyone/everybody' refers to humans. She cannot take on the traits of humans. Yet in that scan she says "I've taken the traits of everyone in this forest"
kthx.

your forgetting that humins are animals...it's a scientific fact...and animal man has taken on the powers of a meta-human before, and vixen and him have the excact same powers.

also...your kind of contradicting yourself here. first you sat that vixen can't take the powers of humans...then you say that the word everyone menas humans...which means she was copying humans powers...so what excactley are you saying?

the story wouldn't have been that entertaining if that happened

Accel
Originally posted by stormfront13
here's how i see her winning...she takes the powers of the following animals

1) dolphin
2)some type of exotic bullfrog
3)kobra
4)bacteria
5)cockroach
6)humpback whale
7)a certain beetle
8)krypto
9)gorilla grodd
10)hummingbird

dolphin= superhuman reaction time and thought process
bullfrog= there is a certain bullfrog that can emit certain calming phermones
kobra=for poison
bacteria= so she can multiply herself
whale=the weight
rhino beetle= this bettle can lift like either 1,000 or 1,000,000x's it's weight, so imagine the weight of the whale combined that many times and that's how much she can lift
krypto= for super-man like abilities
gorilla grodd= for strong tp and tk
hummingbird= they can flap their wings 1,000 times a second, so imagine 1,000 class 100 punches per second...yeah...
cockroach= when animal man took their abilities...he was durable enough to withstand supermans punches

also, don't forget that vixen has cut even superman before and made him bleed out
Poison won't do any thing. Pheromones will only prove useful if they work faster than the rate of his rage increase. TP has failed on him before due to his will power and abundance of personalities. And I still have doubts that she'd instantly be at Krypto's level once she took in his abilities.

The rest could still work, though...

What If...
I'm saying the scan doesn't make sense. So I am not entirely certain that she can take on the traits of so many creatures at once.

Grammar and spelling please.

Draco69
I'm saying the scan doesn't make sense. So I am not entirely certain that she can take on the traits of so many creatures at once.

Grammar and spelling please.

Animals are her friends. Every"one" is obviously the animals. She took the traits of every"one" (animals) in the forest.

It can't mean anything else. A poor grammar mistake doesn't invalidate the feat...

stormfront13
Poison won't do any thing.

it could be a pretty nifty distraction however

so your saying that 20 vixens emitting powerful calming phermones will do nothing at all when an inexpierenced wallflower by herself can calm him down?

yes, but this is multiple people with extremley powerful tp attacking him at once. in the past it's just been one

she doesn't have to be right at his levels to do damage to him considering they'll be about 20 or 30 of her

no, the scan was right...you were just wrong and got called out on it. vixen is saying she is taking the powers of everyone in the forest. the word everyone refers to multiple things, including people which you pointed out. people are animals, so therefore she was taking on the powers of all the animals. see...it makes sense.

What If...
Saying she will take on the "UTTERLY SPECIFIC TRAITS OF THESE 10 RANDOM ANIMALS THAT ARE NOT IN THAT SAME HABITAT" hansn't been shown on panel so we cannot assume she is able to do it.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Draco69
It can't mean anything else. A poor grammar mistake doesn't invalidate the feat...

thanks, i was just in a bit of a hurry and forgot spell-check

stormfront13
Saying she will take on the "UTTERLY SPECIFIC TRAITS OF THESE 10 RANDOM ANIMALS THAT ARE NOT IN THAT SAME HABITAT" hansn't been shown on panel so we cannot assume she is able to do it.

but they are in fact in the same habitat...they're all in the red which she gets her powers from.

What If...
She hasn't been shown to take on 10 specific traits.
K?

And your spelling/grammar makes your posts hard to read, not invalidate your post, k? K.

People are animals, animals are not people.

stormfront13
She hasn't been shown to take on 10 specific traits.
K?

your right...she's been shown to take on thousands

What If...
no

She's been shown to take on thousands of the same 1 trait.

stormfront13
no

She's been shown to take on thousands of the same 1 trait.

the point is that she was still able to take on the traits of thousands of animals. potato, potatooo...either way you spin it she can still take on thousands of animals

stormfront13
People are animals, animals are not people.

um...what you just said makes no sense. people is just a fancy word for what type of specias we are called. birds and fish are both animals..however they are just different species

Accel
it could be a pretty nifty distraction however
Not really. His immune system basically makes him immune to any kinds of disease and toxins on Earth.
so your saying that 20 vixens emitting powerful calming phermones will do nothing at all when an inexpierenced wallflower by herself can calm him down?
Like I said, it depends on how pissed he is. And a large group of Vixens trying to poison you and hitting you a thousand times a second could be annoying to any one.
yes, but this is multiple people with extremley powerful tp attacking him at once. in the past it's just been one
Hmmmm... that is true. Though we have yet to see how much more effective multiple psychics would prove on him. And it's not like any of them were pusovers in the TP department.

stormfront13
Not really. His immune system basically makes him immune to any kinds of disease and toxins on Earth.

i have an old issue of hulk where he was poisened and it took a couple of minutes to wear off...so yeah it would be a slight distraction against him

but with the amount of phermones being produced...he wouldn't get too angry

Jimmy-Chan
Vixen got pimp-slapped by Dr. Bedlam. I don't see her winning anywhere near a majority against The Hulk.

Draco69
I personally don't think Vixen is intelligent enough to use her powers as stormfront13 described.

Animal Man sure....

Validus
I personally don't think Vixen is intelligent enough to use her powers as stormfront13 described.

Animal Man sure....
What a sexist remark.

What If...
Poor thing, you still don't seem to understand.

You seem to think she can take 10 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TRAITS FROM 10 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ANIMALS.

The difference is, in that panel, she took 1 TRAIT FROM MANY DIFFERENT ANIMALS.

stormfront13

Animal Man sure....

well this is really only a hypothetical VS forum so...anyway we'll see what she does in the JLA

stormfront13

You seem to think she can take 10 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TRAITS FROM 10 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ANIMALS.

no, i get what your talking about...but your still wrong. it's her ability to take on different powers and traits of different animals. her and animal man now have the excact same powers...and he's done the same thing in the past

What If...
No, obviously you still don't understand.

IF SHE HAS NOT DONE IT IN THE PAST, YOU CAN'T ASSUME SHE CAN DO IT.

'nuff said.

stormfront13
No, obviously you still don't understand.

IF SHE HAS NOT DONE IT IN THE PAST, YOU CAN'T ASSUME SHE CAN DO IT.

'nuff said.

but those are her powers. look by your logic i can say that jubilee can defeat the hulk because the hulk hasn't defeated jubilee in the past. isn't that a little messed up because we all know hulk would defeat her with ease?

Accel
i have an old issue of hulk where he was poisened and it took a couple of minutes to wear off...so yeah it would be a slight distraction against him
Not sure what happened there, but I doubt any snake poison is going to prove more effective than all th alcohol in a liquor store. If it does affect him at all, his immune system would just make him immune to it after it expelled it out of his system.
but with the amount of phermones being produced...he wouldn't get too angry
If he's already at a certain level of anger before she uses the pheromones on him, then it wouldn't do much. However, it's not like I can say HOW angry he'd have to be in order to be truly resistant to them.

HandOfFate

Hmm...interesting

Seeing that her toxin is magically induced I wonder if it would work against the Hulk?

Can his healing factor counter magically empowered poison? The magical element of her attack gives her an unknown factor when fighting individuals with enhanced durability.

What If...
Umm that has NOTHING to do with anything....

Using your logic I can say "Jubilee will beat hulk becausee it is stated that Jubilee can control matter on a subatomic level....even though she has never done it before"

"Vixen will beat Hulk because she can take on 10 different characteristics at once, even though she has never done it before"

Do you get it now?
So stupid...

Accel
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Hmm...interesting

Seeing that her toxin is magically induced I wonder if it would work against the Hulk?

Can his healing factor counter magically empowered poison? The magical element of her attack gives her an unknown factor when fighting individuals with enhanced durability.
Magic? Can't really say. However, the poison itself is relative to any poisonous animal, so I doubt the fact it's magic in origin will make a difference.

stormfront13
Using your logic I can say "Jubilee will beat hulk becausee it is stated that Jubilee can control matter on a subatomic level....even though she has never done it before"

actually she has...

anyway...do you have proof that she can't? saying because she never has means nothing when it's in her power description. hulk has never punched vixen before but do you think he can't? because that seems to be the reason you say vixen can't take on 10 different powers even though it's in her power ability

What If...
I feel so bad for you lol.

ROFL PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! show me this scan of Jubilee at full potentional LOL

stormfront13
I feel so bad for you lol.

ROFL PLEASE!! PLEASE!!! show me this scan of Jubilee at full potentional!

there's no need to feel bad for me, i'm going on the history of her powers, which according to history she can do this...and i don't have the scan

HandOfFate
Magic? Can't really say. However, the poison itself is relative to any poisonous animal, so I doubt the fact it's magic in origin will make a difference.

I would agree if it wasn't for the fact that the magic behind her attack has actually affect people who have high levels of durability.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7973/vixenandgeokr2.th.jpg

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/6011/vixenandgeo2hk5.th.jpg

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8523/vixenandsupermanzs4.th.jpg

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5282/vixenandsuperman2as4.th.jpg

Do you see my problem here? confused

What If...
Of course you don't....you never do...and it never happened.

Your logic is messed up, your hopeless, 'nuff sed.

Accel
Originally posted by HandOfFate
I would agree if it wasn't for the fact that the magic behind her attack has actually affect people who have high levels of durability.

Do you see my problem here? confused
I believe she could make herself strong enough to hurt Hulk (even though he doesn't have a magic weakness like Superman). However, his healing factor and immune system would still make any scratches, bites, and toxins ineffective.

stormfront13
Your logic is messed up, your hopeless, 'nuff sed.

do you have any proof at all as to why she couldn't copy multiple animals? no, you don't because there isn't any. she has been shown to take on the attributes of multiple animals, there's no reason she couldn't do it again

nvrbeenwthagirl
do you have any proof at all as to why she couldn't copy multiple animals? no, you don't because there isn't any. she has been shown to take on the attributes of multiple animals, there's no reason she couldn't do it again

in the new jla comic, she seems to use the hounds nose and lions powers at the same time. she kinda rambles them off in a succession or something like that.

Blair Wind

confused

are we all looking at the same scans?

http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vixen4xn7.jpg

Shes using two different traits erm

What If...
Let us count ladies and gentlemen.

If we have only seen her duplicate 2 animals at the most, then IT IS A FACT for now that she can only duplicate 2 animals.

stormfront13
Let us count ladies and gentlemen.

If we have only seen her duplicate 2 animals at the most, then IT IS A FACT for now that she can only duplicate 2 animals.

your sooooo hopeless...it isn't even worth arguing with you anymore. she can do it...face the facts. there's no reason she couldn't. saying she never has before doesn't mean anything when she's never had the need to. besides if she's copied more than one before...then she can do it again. besides...if she can take one trait of thousands of animals, and she can take at least two different traits at the same time, then she just takes all the duirability of every animal and all the strength of any animal and then she'll outclass him in strength and durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.