Team1 vs Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Team 1:

Batman-Nomex survival suit, memory cloth cape, exploding and electric batarangs, & other standard equipment.
Daredevil
Captain America
Wolverine

vs

Team 2:

Blade
The Punisher
Black Panther
Iron Fist

braz
bump

trolly_crouchjr
mabye team 1

braz
i honestly dont know, i say its a damn good fight

Darth Martin
very close. I'll think this over and come back later.

Blanka
i'd say team 1

braz
WTFaofhl;af?!

Ext@nt
I'd say team 1.

braz
yea me 2. i see it going down like this.
Batman takes on Blade, and eventually beats him with some of his gadgets after he drops down on him and kicks that gun outta his hand, engages in h2h a little bit then distorts him with some nerve gas, then KO's him.
Daredevil takes on Punisher, dodges some gunfire if he has to like hes been known to do, as he has his position at all times via radar sense, then jumps outta nowhere and KO's him with the billy club, then finishes em off by snapping his neck.
Cappy takes on Iron Fist, and counters the iron fist a few times with the shield. w/o it, he'd be dead in one punch IMO, its been known to shatter steel. gets in come good counters, uses his strength, speed and stamina to his advantage & KO's him.
Then..Wolverine takes on Black Panther. now this is very questionable and IMO determines the outcome of this fight. can Wolvies claws pierce BP's vibaranium suit..? or has it been known to, ever? if not, its still questionable cuz ive heard the suit has seams on it that can be cut at certain places, but if this is not true, someone let me know, i just heard this from som1 on another site it does, and Wolvie's healing factor would be more than enough IMO to keep up with BP's counter shots with those claws or the energy blade. so most likely, from right now, id say wolvie beats BP, not to mention hes got 3 other guys who can all jump in and help whoop him too, but the problem is getting through that vibranium..shifty

batdude123
Team uno.

braz
wordy

braz
bump this one more time 'fore this thread dies down into the depths of forgottenness, as no1 cares for debating about these characters nemore sad

rotiart
The jobber aura of team one creates the unimind... they sync together and conquer all of comicdom...

The Pict
Team 2 are drastically outclassed.

braz
what do yall think the matchups would be?

capt it up
team one would win.

braz
would wolvies claws get past the vibranium suit?

capt it up
Originally posted by braz
would wolvies claws get past the vibranium suit?
ya a knife did once if im not mistaken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.