Selene vs The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExodusCloak
BFR allowed...No PIS, CIS is on...

And Telepathy is banned on both sides...

All the X-Men are current versions....except for the ones depowered by the HoM...they are Pre-HoM versions...

Xavier is his current version though...

http://www.selene71.coolfreepages.com/images/Selene152.jpg

Fight 1.

The Black Queen Selene

vs

Emma Frost
Cyclops
Colossus
Wolverine
Shadowcat
Beast
Psylocke
Professor X
Nightcrawler
Rachel Grey AKA Marvel Girl
Havok
Polaris
Sunfire
Warpath
Darwin
Storm
Archangel
Bishop
Gambit
Banshee
Jubilee
Surge
Hellion
Dust
Mercury
Rockslide
X-23
Rogue
Cannonball
Cable
Mystique
Sabretooth

I was going to add Iceman but I wasn't sure if he could slow down a shadow to absolute zero...since a shadow doesn't seem like it contains energy or particles...he could slow down the particles around her..but that doesn't equal and instant win since she can teleport...

So anyway:

Fight two:

Includes Iceman in the X-Men Roster

trolly_crouchjr
too much pwoer for Selene

What If...
I agree, to much power.

ExodusCloak
You mean the X-Men win both fights? Even when Telepathy is banned? I thought Fight 1 is serverly one-sided..towards Selene....Fight 2 would be a good fight though...

So how do they hurt a shadow?

Tshern
Why on Earth is Xavier there if telepathy is not allowed? It kinda cripples him even more. There are other telepaths too and they're not very useful without their powers...

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Tshern
Why on Earth is Xavier there if telepathy is not allowed? It kinda cripples him even more. There are other telepaths too and they're not very useful without their powers...

Cannon fodder(He can walk now)....telepathy is banned on both sides...Emma has her Diamond Form....Rachel her TK and Prof his fists...and Selene has her other powers

Fine these people have weapons:

X has his Spacesuit with a Rail Gun
Gambit his Staff
Mystique Handguns
Warpath Vibranium knives...

Remember Sunfire, Gambit and Polaris are all Post Horsemen...not that it makes a difference...

xmarksthespot
Has Selene done something particularly awe inspiring recently? messed

Rachel alone used to be a match for her iirc.

HandOfFate
So it's a witch Vs sh1t load of X-Men.

X-Men win.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Has Selene done something particularly awe inspiring recently? messed

Rachel alone used to be a match for her iirc.

She has a shadow form...banning telepathy how are you supposed to hurt her?

Even Iceman....how's he supposed to freeze a shadow? Or remove the moisture of a shadow...?

I can't see how any of them stand a chance against her in fight 1...Iceman could stand a chance in fight 2...just not sure how he can hurt a shadow...

Skeets
X can walk now?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Skeets
X can walk now?

He's currently human so he can walk...

Originally posted by HandOfFate
So it's a witch Vs sh1t load of X-Men.

X-Men win.

How exactly? The witch has some strange powers?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
He's currently human so he can walk...

Now see, that makes the least sense right there.

Because he's now human, his crippling injuries have completely healed? What the f**k?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Now see, that makes the least sense right there.

Because he's now human, his crippling injuries have completely healed? What the f**k?

Take it up with UXM....

BTW I always thought it was his telepathy that overextended his body...and his telepathy was the reason why he couldn't walk...?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Don't even bother. It's completely f*cking retarded.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Don't even bother. It's completely f*cking retarded.

Well it was all down to Wanda...at least she was kind enough to give him back his legs...
I'm thinking they'll break again...once he gets his powers back...probably something to do with Vulcan...then again the X-Men have Elixir...so that shouldn't happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.