Beast vs Toad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
tony Toad vs Beast. Happy Dance Happy Dance

King_Mungi
Toad, agility is better and unless it was retconned his tongue can control people sending enzymes into his targets

golem370
But Beast is stronger and has a healing factor

Ultraman Baltan
Beast. He's agile enough to dodge Toad's tongue, fast enough to catch Toad, and strong enough to break Toad in half.

King_Mungi
I highly doubt Beast is as agile as Toad, and unless I'm mistaken his tongue has controlled Beast in the past.

trolly_crouchjr
If Beast gets lucky he might be able to knock out tonybee

Draco69
Wolverine has no problem grabbing Toad's nasty-ass tongue...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
Wolverine has no problem grabbing Toad's nasty-ass tongue...

Pre or post upgrade?

Draco69
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Pre or post upgrade?

Post.

Ultraman Baltan
I highly doubt Beast is as agile as Toad

He doesn't need to be AS agile, but just enough to dodge Toad's tongue, or at least grab it to take him out.

Draco69
Toad is probably the only person in the MU who gets more game than Tony and Logan...combined.

That tongue is put to good uses that women...erhm..enjoy....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
He doesn't need to be AS agile, but just enough to dodge Toad's tongue, or at least grab it to take him out.

Pre upgrade used to easily evade the entire X-Men, since then he has had several and I mean several upgrades

Ultraman Baltan
Pre upgrade used to easily evade the entire X-Men, since then he has had several and I mean several upgrades

So? Beast is not just "another" X-Man. He has shown great speed and agility, not to mention his own history of bullet-timing.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
So? Beast is not just "another" X-Man. He has shown great speed and agility, not to mention his own history of bullet-timing.

Excuse me? Beast is an X-Man, and so has Toad on a greater level, once again so has Toad.

Metalmanx
Excuse me? Beast is an X-Man, and so has Toad on a greater level, once again so has Toad.

Wait. Hold on.

When did Toad become more agile than Beast? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wait. Hold on.

When did Toad become more agile than Beast? What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Always even in the X-Men Encyclopedia it states Toad is indeed faster.

Metalmanx
Always even in the X-Men Encyclopedia it states Toad is indeed faster.

Faster, I can let slide. Especially since he can travel great distances really quickly with his powerful leaps and bounds.

More agile, however? I just can't see that. no

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Faster, I can let slide. Especially since he can travel great distances really quickly with his powerful leaps and bounds.

More agile, however? I just can't see that. no

How so? even prior to his 3 or 4 upgrades he use to easily avoid the entire X-Men team.

trolly_crouchjr
bmup

Metalmanx
Beast.

MR.Grum
beast gots the brian and the bronze beast wins set and matched

darthgoober
Toad could give Beast a hard time, but I see Beast taking the majority in this one.

Grimm22
Toad is a useless character, who I doubt anyone would care if he was killed off

Beast ftw

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Grimm22

Beast ftw Toad's getting an upgrade and a story arc in the coming months...or so I heard.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Toad's getting an upgrade and a story arc in the coming months...or so I heard. what they gona give him poisin skin?omg dont lick him laughing

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by MR.Grum
what they gona give him poisin skin?omg dont lick him laughing No, they'll probably--and finally, mind you--give him the ability to walk on walls like he's always been shown to in the future.

MR.Grum
No, they'll probably--and finally, mind you--give him the ability to walk on walls like he's always been shown to in the future. beast could match that anyway no expression

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by MR.Grum
beast could match that anyway no expression Never said he couldn't.

MR.Grum
Never said he couldn't. beast would just out think him and make him stick his tounge on a cold slab of steel then pwn him from there.

Muck101
Originally posted by Grimm22

Beast ftw

In no way is toad useless. Under-utilyzed is more like it. Still, I gotta say that hank would wail on him.

Toad313
ROFL WTF!

Toad 11/10messed

Brutacus
Try to control a feral beast, won't happen, beast wins.

Toad313
Toad spits acid on his face and uses his superhuman agility to avoid Beasts now less accurate ppunches. Toad uses his extremely powerful kicks to knock beast out

TricksterPriest
Hey everyone! check out the new judge sock! Btw, is Toad actually a decent character, or is he the joke I think he is?

Toad313
Toad is one of the top tiers on marvel earth?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Toad313
Toad is one of the top tiers on marvel earth? http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/mumra.jpg

Toad313
tricksterpriest, i have posted my view on the fight, but you licks beats ass and denies to debate?

Brutacus
Originally posted by Toad313
Toad spits acid on his face and uses his superhuman agility to avoid Beasts now less accurate ppunches. Toad uses his extremely powerful kicks to knock beast out

Beast will dodge the acid, toad might hope around a lot, and dodge a few punches yet iff beast hits toad with his punch, toad won't have a head left.

And beast not fast, or agile check the danger fight, he dropped Xavier and fought danger, beat her and managed to catch X before he hit the ground.

3 ton vs 30 ton.

Iff toad would try to get close and try to K.O beast one swing with beast claws would rip toad apart.

TricksterPriest
the fight is good, but you are a serious fanboy, and I'm pretty sure you're judge. I'm only bashing your calling Toad top tier of marvel earth. I haven't seen toad in comics in god knows how long, so I can't call this fight.

willRules
Originally posted by willRules
Do you have any scans of his fight with the danger robot in Astonishing X-men 12? There is a great quote in that where Danger threatens Beast about his intelligence or boasts about something and Beast responds with something along the lines of.........

"I'm sure you have many complex scenarios running through your head. Mines simple. I'm a cat and your a bird, and the day I can't out-think a computer, I may as well give up."

Beast >>>>> Toad.

Toad313
Originally posted by Brutacus
Beast will dodge the acid, toad might hope around a lot, and dodge a few punches yet iff beast hits toad with his punch, toad wont have a head left.

And beast not fast, or agile check the danger fight, he dropped Xavier and fought danger, beat her and managed to catch X before he hit the ground.

3 ton vs 30 ton.

Iff toad would try to get close and try to K.O beast one swing with beast claws would rip toad apart.

if toads acid doesnt hit first time, it does when beast rushes towards him. and beast is agile, but he is muskular and toad is skinny, so toad is more agile

Toad313
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
the fight is good, but you are a serious fanboy, and I'm pretty sure you're judge. I'm only bashing your calling Toad top tier of marvel earth. I haven't seen toad in comics in god knows how long, so I can't call this fight.

i am not, and toad is, its statet by stan lee himself. toad was too powerful and it ruined the stories, so they dumbed him

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hey everyone! check out the new judge sock! Btw, is Toad actually a decent character, or is he the joke I think he is? He's a decent, but underutilized character. He could be good (as in a good character, not morally) but writers choose to not use him, I think he's getting a story arc soon. Or so I heard.

Toad313
darth macabree, they dumbed him because of his powerlevel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.