Clark vs Bruce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

trolly_crouchjr
Clark dosent have superpowers, Bruce does not know any martial arts or other fighting moves. Brunce retains his strength, speed stamina, while Clark is as strong as a guy his age, build. No K nite fight takes place in a boxing arena(they can use any moves they want as long as they know or can do it)
No wepons.

hulkrulz
Since Bruce has actually been in fights that we see it'd have to give it to bruce 7/10

Draco69
Clark. He's a farmer....from Kansas......who spent year after year doing farmwork from 4:00 in the morning till midnight......

Bruce is a pansyass from Gotham.

Darth Martin
Clark will have the build and strength advantage. Does Bruce still keep his build and physical attributes/training aside from his MA knowledge?

Validus
Bruce without his martial arts knowledge got stomped by a powerless Plastic Man. Pretty sure Clark would do worse.

Up In Flames
Bruce could fight long before he learned martial arts... he takes this one obviously...

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
Clark. He's a farmer....from Kansas......who spent year after year doing farmwork from 4:00 in the morning till midnight......

Bruce is a pansyass from Gotham.

Co-Signed yes

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Clark dosent have superpowers, Bruce does not know any martial arts or other fighting moves. Brunce retains his strength, speed stamina, while Clark is as strong as a guy his age, build. No K nite fight takes place in a boxing arena(they can use any moves they want as long as they know or can do it)
No wepons.

so this is like 2 grown men fighting then?

coin flip

although im leaning towards bruce

long pig
So...basically two normal guys fighting?

trolly_crouchjr
Kinda but their stronger than normals guys cos i heard batman is at his physical peak while kent...a guy his size and build should be strong

S.G
Originally posted by Up In Flames
Bruce could fight long before he learned martial arts... he takes this one obviously... Co-signed. Don't underestimate.

darthgoober
You know technically, the tread starter just said that Bruce didn't know martial arts, and Clark didn't have powers. He didn't say anything about Clark not knowing the Stuff he picked up as Supes(like his fighting lessons from Mongul), so I gotta go with Clark on this one.

S.G
Originally posted by darthgoober
You know technically, the tread starter just said that Bruce didn't know martial arts, and Clark didn't have powers. He didn't say anything about Clark not knowing the Stuff he picked up as Supes(like his fighting lessons from Mongul), so I gotta go with Clark on this one.

Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Kinda but their stronger than normals guys cos i heard batman is at his physical peak while kent...a guy his size and build should be strong

juggernaut66666
Peasant VS Snob
herbhappy

S.G
Snob. smokin'

I will be one soon, seeing as my GF is a millionare !!

trolly_crouchjr
*Clarks gets out of the ring and take the sledge hammer while Bruce runs to get the steel chair upon seeing this*

juggernaut66666
Bruce hires some hitmans to kill clark

trolly_crouchjr
*And suddenly Triple H comes in*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.