The mods vs a whining little troll(who shall remain nameless)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
(I decided to put this here since it doesn't technically belong on the Comic Book vs Forum)

Recently there has been an increase in the amont of Troll activity on the vs forum. Certain people have accused others(including mods), of ignoring perfectly valid feats by certain comic book characters. Examples include, Spiderman beating Firelord, Ultimate Colossus willing himself through Magneto's power, and so on. Now the thing is that the troll(s) seem to actually think by whining about how unfair it is, the entire forum will go along with it, and alter the rules as they have stood for so long now.

So the question is, who will have their way in the end, the Mods, or the Troll(s).

Devil Lance
The mods of course

emporerpants
the mods, david richards is just a troll....oops!!!! angel

David_Richards
LOL and how can they stop me? if they could I wouldnt be here again. Ive proven banning doesnt work.

darthgoober
Originally posted by emporerpants
the mods, david richards is just a troll....oops!!!! angel
Now I never said a specific name, far be it from me to single out anyone in spite, that would be against the rules. angel

David_Richards
LOL you still havent awnserd the questiion, how can they stop me?

Tptmanno1
There's a little thing called an IP ban...
And socking is just the ticket to one.
And also if you are so desperate for attention that you have to sock this website, I would rethink my life.

darthgoober
Sorry Bastion, but beside your post it just says 'This person is on your ignore list', so you'l have to whine a bit louder for me to hear you.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
There's a little thing called an IP ban...
And socking is just the ticket to one.
And also if you are so desperate for attention that you have to sock this website, I would rethink my life.
apprently his computer has something on it that changes his ip address every time he restarts it wink

David_Richards
My Ip reset everytime my comp restarts, so now what can they do?

-Tired Hiker-
San Dimas Highschool Football rules!!!!!

darthgoober
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH(which translates into "I'm a whiny little B*TCH"wink.

Devil Lance
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-

nah St Edward highschool football is better yes

David_Richards
lol the awnser is they cant stop me, so just give in and we can have peace.

Barker
Originally posted by Devil Lance
NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE COMIC FORUMS!
no expression

-Tired Hiker-
nah St Edward highschool football is better yes

Yeah, but St Edward wasn't quoted in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure now was it. I don't think so. And I never went to either school, so I don't really care. big grin smile wink smokin'

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Barker
no expression laughing

David_Richards
Still have yet to awsner my question,

If Banning me didnt work and IP banning me doesnt work whats left?

Tptmanno1
They could ban you based on your area.
It could be a bit mean to the people living within 500 yards of you or so if they wanted to register on here, but it could be done.

Quincy
Originally posted by David_Richards

If Banning me didnt work and IP banning me doesnt work whats left?

bash

JOE NUNEZ

If Banning me didnt work and IP banning me doesnt work whats left? I don't know if the mods are getting soft or what not, but in the past , talk like this would get a guy a warning at the very least... I guess times are changing..

-Tired Hiker-
My Ip reset everytime my comp restarts, so now what can they do?

That's actually pretty cool that you can do that. What other powers do you have? confused

Sci-fi Nut
you'll be on everybody's ignore list and then it will be like you are banned big grin

David_Richards
Still wouldnt work, the internet company switches the ip addys around allot.

There nothing that can be done, and all im trying to do it point out logic.

David_Richards
Originally posted by Sci-fi Nut
you'll be on everybody's ignore list and then it will be like you are banned big grin

No theyve proven they can resist reading what i post and arguing already.

Blanka
No theyve proven they can resist reading what i post and arguing already. i bet you voted for trolls

Barker
That's actually pretty cool that you can do that. What other powers do you have? confused
He's a Computer Superhero. confused

-Tired Hiker-
No theyve proven they can resist reading what i post and arguing already.

So, don't you still have to change your username every time you get banned? confused

David_Richards
Someone had to. those poor things.

spencerspider
sounds like david richards needs a job i mean...life

David_Richards
lol more insults, nothing intellegent to say?

spencerspider
o im very intelligent....i think... but yes insulting someone who gets a kick out of "beating" the mods...is fun

David_Richards
It not the mods I have issue with, its the Fanboys and people who dont see logic

spencerspider
ah well u should say that man, cuz reading these pages made me hve thoughts about u.. and prob others as well u shoulda said that from start

David_Richards
sorry I shoudlve been clearer

spencerspider
but tht kicks ass how ur comp changes ip adress lol

Lana
We can just keep banning your ass over and over.

Blanka
Originally posted by Lana
We can just keep banning your ass over and over. bet thats fun

David_Richards
And I would just keep comming back, trust me youve never met ANYONE as persistant as me.

and yeah its nice.

JOE NUNEZ
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lana
And I would just keep comming back, trust me youve never met ANYONE as persistant as me.

and yeah its nice.

And we'll just laugh at how sad it is that someone has to repeatedly sock a forum...and keep banning you.

And I'm sure we've seen worse.

JOE NUNEZ
And I would just keep comming back, trust me youve never met ANYONE as gay as me.

laughing out loud

David_Richards
Not like me kiddo, trust me. never like me.

spencerspider
hmmmmm i love this action

Lana
Oh, believe me when I say you're probably nothing.

Prabhodh
Why the feck are all these comic book people in the OTF confused

spencerspider
HEY just cuz i like spidey dont mean i cant come in here to chat?

FeceMan
The mods will, at one point, simply throw up their hands and give up.

Or they could zealously exercise their index fingers as they frantically click the 'ban' button.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Prabhodh
Why the feck are all these comic book people in the OTF confused Cause we cant fight over at the vs. forum..... laughing eek!

David_Richards
LOL trust me I never give up. I never have.

Lana
LOL trust me I never give up. I never have.

I'm so sure of that.

But everyone always eventually gives up, when they realize how utterly futile trying to keep socking is.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by FeceMan
The mods will, at one point, simply throw up their hands and give up.

Or they could zealously exercise their index fingers as they frantically click the 'ban' button. Tron will never give up...Hes an airman.....

spencerspider
who?

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by spencerspider
who? R U an owl??

~Flamboyant~
San Dimas Highschool Football rules!!!!! Most truimphant! *mini guitar riff*

spencerspider
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
R U an owl??

u guessed it

David_Richards
Nah sorry Ive never given up, and ive annoyed people liek you cant imagine by it.

spencerspider
r u a guy or girl... im really interested cuz it says unspecified

Prabhodh
Cause we cant fight over at the vs. forum..... laughing eek!

Fighting... FIGHTING.... wtf has TH been trying to tell us?.... Peace and Love people PEACE and LOVE.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Prabhodh
Fighting... FIGHTING.... wtf has TH been trying to tell us?.... Peace and Love people PEACE and LOVE. Woodstock's dead my friend... big grin

Lana
Nah sorry Ive never given up, and ive annoyed people liek you cant imagine by it.

Pffft.

Everyone always says they'll never give up.

Guess what - it always happens.

Get used to it. You're gonna get caught and banned everytime you sock. May as well quit now.

David_Richards
Originally posted by spencerspider
r u a guy or girl... im really interested cuz it says unspecified

lol and which are you hoping for and how woudl it effect your opinion of me?

-Tired Hiker-
Woodstock's dead my friend... big grin

No it's not. It lives on in our hearts.

-Tired Hiker-
lol and which are you hoping for and how woudl it effect your opinion of me?

So hey, you still never answered my question. Everytime you get banned now, do you simply just change your username?
confused

David_Richards
Originally posted by Lana
Pffft.

Everyone always says they'll never give up.

Guess what - it always happens.

Get used to it. You're gonna get caught and banned everytime you sock. May as well quit now.

Never I never have and never will.

jessigem
it's great how much sarcasm is in this thread. it really is.

David_Richards
Glad your having a good time

jessigem
i am(no sarcasm)
a little sarcasm is good once in awhile.

Barker
How pathetic is it to have a Grudge against a Site? lol

jessigem
srug
im not sure. but i can see it's possible.

MJOILNIR
Im not sure Ive ever been able to read one of your posts. Your sig distracts me laughing out loud

darthgoober
Yeah, you should see it, for some reason he thinks the mods should change the rules that have been laid down, and is absolutely furious that they won't. So he whines and spams threads just to piss everybody off.

jessigem
no
what a shame

darthgoober
Originally posted by jessigem
no
what a shame
I know, the saddest thing is that this thing started because he's obsessed with Phoenix from X Men, and got pissed because nobody thought that she could beat somebody who's second only to God in a fight.

jessigem
no expression
uh i don't know anything about comic books, but since that someone is second only to God, doesn't that mean only God could beat that someone? common logic.

darthgoober
Originally posted by jessigem
no expression
uh i don't know anything about comic books, but since that someone is second only to God, doesn't that mean only God could beat that someone? common logic.
Not in his twisted little mind.

jessigem
oh. yeah. like i said. common logic. yes

badabing
EXCELLENT! wink

Grand_Moff_Gav
apprently his computer has something on it that changes his ip address every time he restarts it wink

My laptop can do that...

BackFire
The real winners are the people who don't go into that festering cesspool of a forum known as the comic book vs forum anymore. Everyone else loses.

emporerpants
ha, anyone else find it incredibly sad and pathetic that david richards devotes so much time and effort into annoying people? ha, its actually pretty funny. who else thinks this would be a good description of him? "an either overweight or underweight social failure obsessed with getting the attention he lacks in real life online." ha, i bet the only breasts he's seen are digital.

PeterGriffin
ha, anyone else find it incredibly sad and pathetic that david richards devotes so much time and effort into annoying people? ha, its actually pretty funny. who else thinks this would be a good description of him? "an either overweight or underweight social failure obsessed with getting the attention he lacks in real life online." ha, i bet the only breasts he's seen are digital.

Nah, the correct answer is : Who gives a shit about someone arguing over comics on the internet.

emporerpants
oh, nice one! comics are sooo uncool! posts the guy on the killer movies forum who names himself after a cartoon character.

PeterGriffin
oh, nice one! comics are sooo uncool! posts the guy on the killer movies forum who names himself after a cartoon character.

Dude, seriously, nobody cares. Go post your life away in the comic section, spend all your free time online arguing over who has the better superpower, nobody else cares. Do you see anyone in here running into this thread to argue against the guy? No. Why? Cause we dont care. What have you got to gain about running forum to forum to discredit someone..? At the end of the day, shit threads get locked, socks and trolls get banned, and everyone lives happily ever after. Why do you feel the need to waste time worrying about someone elses posts?

Just go back to the comic forum, post whatever you like, have fun, and dont take things too seriously.

In case you dont get it, Ill break it down a bit:

ha, anyone else find it incredibly sad and pathetic that david richards devotes so much time and effort into annoying people?

You are devoting equal time and effort into posting shit about him.

ha, its actually pretty funny. who else thinks this would be a good description of him? "an either overweight or underweight social failure obsessed with getting the attention he lacks in real life online."

Why are you posting in this thread? To get attention..

ha, i bet the only breasts he's seen are digital.

Is that relevant? No. Is it true? Possibly. Do you care? No. Do I care? No. I bet you sit and look at the same amount of online boobies as every other guy here.

emporerpants
way to get all self high and mighty. who are you to call arguing about comics lame? are you so far above it? YOU'RE on a message board online. the time i spend online here is miniscule compared to the amount of time he sits on the comic board doing nothing but trying to annoy people. and he hasn't been banned. so no, at the end of the day trolls aren't banned. and the this is the off topic forum, if YOU don't like us complaining about him, then get out of the thread, simple as that. its not like we're holding a gun to your head and making you read. so why don't you go post your life away on some other thread where the people aren't such losers compared to your all emcompassing coolness?

PeterGriffin
way to get all self high and mighty.

Thanks, I try. Bet you didnt even read any of it. Of course, you'd know I was right and that would just make you look stupid....but whatever srug

who are you to call arguing about comics lame? are you so far above it? YOU'RE on a message board online.

Quote me where I said comics were lame, I think I missed it..
I read comics, obviously you do too...so what? Whats your point?
My original "Who gives a shit about someone arguing over comics on the internet" meant: "Why are you wasting time posting crap about somebody else making threads in a forum that nobody here in the OTF cares about"

Yeah, I know Im on a message board....again, what was your point? In case I didnt know it? See me arguing about some sad sock posting rubbish threads? No....

the time i spend online here is miniscule compared to the amount of time he sits on the comic board doing nothing but trying to annoy people. and he hasn't been banned. so no, at the end of the day trolls aren't banned.

The report button isnt there to sit and look pretty, press it, type in 'some guy is posting crap' and voila, a mod will come running. Obviously you didnt do that, but chose to run to the OTF to complain.

and the this is the off topic forum, if YOU don't like us complaining about him, then get out of the thread, simple as that. its not like we're holding a gun to your head and making you read. so why don't you go post your life away on some other thread where the people aren't such losers compared to your all emcompassing coolness?

Yeah, its the OTF, so what? Do you reckon anyone posting here right now cares about comic book forum troubles? Got a problem with a poster, report them or pm a mod. Its not hard.

I know nobody is making me read, Im posting to make you realise how lame and what a waste of time it is arguing about someone in a completely different forum. Was this thread even worth making?

emporerpants
did i make the thread? no. if we want to argue about comics on a message board, so what? according to you, arguing about this kind of thing is stupid and a waste of time, and yet...you're arguing about...so...

PeterGriffin
did i make the thread? no.

No, you came in and typed stuff, hours after he'd already been banned. Do you walk up to a dead guy and try to pick a fight?

if we want to argue about comics on a message board, so what?

Again, I said nobody cares if you do. Go argue your little heart out, Im not complaining or preventing you from doing it.

according to you, arguing about this kind of thing is stupid and a waste of time, and yet...you're arguing about...so...

Yet, you were the one posting about a troll who had already been banned, want me to quote you again?

"who else thinks this would be a good description of him? "an either overweight or underweight social failure obsessed with getting the attention he lacks in real life online." ha, i bet the only breasts he's seen are digital."

Why did you even bother posting that? Did that help your argument? No. Did the sock/troll read it? No. Does anyone here care whether he is "an either overweight or underweight social failure"? No. So yeah, it was stupid and a waste of time.

Go back and post in the comic book forum if thats where you like posting.

Not like I care, Im off to bed in a minute, feel free to reply, I wont read it though.

lord xyz
Originally posted by darthgoober
(I decided to put this here since it doesn't technically belong on the Comic Book vs Forum)

Recently there has been an increase in the amont of Troll activity on the vs forum. Certain people have accused others(including mods), of ignoring perfectly valid feats by certain comic book characters. Examples include, Spiderman beating Firelord, Ultimate Colossus willing himself through Magneto's power, and so on. Now the thing is that the troll(s) seem to actually think by whining about how unfair it is, the entire forum will go along with it, and alter the rules as they have stood for so long now.

So the question is, who will have their way in the end, the Mods, or the Troll(s). You should ask Ush about that. ermm

Ushgarak
Well, Ush says that all trolls always eventually lose, so there you go.

Kongu_Dude
LOL and how can they stop me? if they could I wouldnt be here again. Ive proven banning doesnt work.

You are a sock...ermm

Dusty
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9104/china3rx.gif

Kongu_Dude
Hi Dusty! You got msn too! smile

Dusty
Ai.

I just haven't been on it since the dawn of time. smile

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Dusty
Ai.

I just haven't been on it since the dawn of time. smile

And still it sais: Talk to me on msn Under your sig! laughing

emporerpants
peter, when i read through this thread, it didn't say he was banned yet, so i didn't know that he was. i posted that to have a little fun at his expense since he was doing that so much to everyone else. oh, and why even post about how stupid the whole thing is if you don't care? its great that you think it was stupid, good for you, but if a thread is made about the dude to complain about him, don't be surprised if people complain about him and make fun of him in it, regardless of how stupid or pointless you think it is.

Alfheim
Originally posted by PeterGriffin

Why did you even bother posting that? Did that help your argument? No. Did the sock/troll read it? No. Does anyone here care whether he is "an either overweight or underweight social failure"? No. So yeah, it was stupid and a waste of time.

C'mon man give the guy a break. If he feels like bitching about some one who is annoying everybody else whats the harm in that, as you know he didn't even start the thread. Also the thread was made to ***** about a certain person so he is just sticking to the topic, so why do you have a problem about him b****ing about the said person when this is what this thread is for?

I think you're being a bit harsh.

emporerpants
thanks alfheim cool

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Alfheim
C'mon man give the guy a break. If he feels like bitching about some one who is annoying everybody else whats the harm in that, as you know he didn't even start the thread. Also the thread was made to ***** about a certain person so he is just sticking to the topic, so why do you have a problem about him b****ing about the said person when this is what this thread is for?

I think you're being a bit harsh. true, but threads like this aren't even supposed to exist. It's considered bashing, or flaming, or something or other. It's just a pointless post in a pointless thread. it shouldn't have been brought to the OTF in the first place.

Alfheim
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
true, but threads like this aren't even supposed to exist. It's considered bashing, or flaming, or something or other. It's just a pointless post in a pointless thread. it shouldn't have been brought to the OTF in the first place.

Yeah but it was harsh to pick on emporo, when he did not start it. I mean this...guy.....seems like a real jerk. Emporo probably saw the thread and thought what the hell.

Furthermore what is Peter Griffin doing in thread about ****ing if he does not want to hear ****ing. If he does not want to hear that shouldnt he be somewhere else?

TheKingofKINGS!
Yeah but it was harsh to pick on emporo, when he did not start it. I mean this...guy.....seems like a real jerk. Emporo probably saw the thread and thought what the hell. Regardless of wether he saw the thread or not, he made a pointless post directed at a guy who had been banned by the time he posted it. Waste of Pixels.

Alfheim

Furthermore what is Peter Griffin doing in thread about ****ing if he does not want to hear ****ing. If he does not want to hear that shouldnt he be somewhere else?

Emporo also said he didnt know he had been banned.

TheKingofKINGS!
Emporo also said he didnt know he had been banned. Furthermore, he's in this thread because he wants to prove to you guys it's a nuiscense of a thread. Sure, the guy may be an annoying troll, but starting a thread about him will do nothing other than cause you hassle.

Alfheim
Furthermore, he's in this thread because he wants to prove to you guys it's a nuiscense of a thread. Sure, the guy may be an annoying troll, but starting a thread about him will do nothing other than cause you hassle.

Ok fair enough. I can see why he is angry but I just thought he was a bit cold.

TheKingofKINGS!
Ok fair enough. I can see why he is angry but I just thought he was a bit cold. Once again, get used to that stuff in the OTF.

Alfheim
Once again, get used to that stuff in the OTF.

People can do what they like im just a nice person.

~B@ckB0n3~
The mods of course

emporerpants
king, i didn't know he had been banned. if i did, i wouldn't have posted anything. and i also didn't start the thread. i saw it, knew who the thread starter was talking about, and put in my 2 cents. sorry if you found it annoying, but i'm just as welcome to my opinion as you are to yours.

TheKingofKINGS!
king, i didn't know he had been banned. if i did, i wouldn't have posted anything. and i also didn't start the thread. i saw it, knew who the thread starter was talking about, and put in my 2 cents. sorry if you found it annoying, but i'm just as welcome to my opinion as you are to yours. It doesn't matter that you didn't start the thread.Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Regardless of wether he saw the thread or not, he made a pointless post directed at a guy who had been banned by the time he posted it. Waste of Pixels.

emporerpants
i didn't know he was banned dude.

Alfheim
It doesn't matter that you didn't start the thread.

Look mate I think the thread was silly, I didn't think much of what emporor said either. He didnt start thread and he didnt know he was banned and besides the OTF forum isn't really supposed to be for intellectual discussions anyway. Even if this thread isn't that important I still dont think he should have been that harsh.....I mean for crying out loud the guy came in half way through and posted a couple of sentences and got got grilled....c'mon man....big deal.....but i'll leave it at that.

PeterGriffin
i posted that to have a little fun at his expense since he was doing that so much to everyone else.

And this circle of love is what causes all the shit in the first place.

oh, and why even post about how stupid the whole thing is if you don't care? its great that you think it was stupid, good for you, but if a thread is made about the dude to complain about him, don't be surprised if people complain about him and make fun of him in it, regardless of how stupid or pointless you think it is.

Hmm gee, cause the guy was BANNED when you made the comments? So whatever excuses you can post about why you did it, bottom line is it was still pointless and got nowhere.

Oh and I ended the argument 9 hours before you commented....but you're the one who brings it back up? Nice work. Are you afraid that I might bash you while you run back to the comic forum? fear But I can see you're getting kicks off this so I dont care what you reply in the future, you can have your little victory dance.

I think you're being a bit harsh.

Awwpetpet

Isnt that what you're doing, right now? Jumpy
But thanks for coming into a thread and joining into something that:

a) ended
b) didnt involve you
c) was pointless to begin with

congrats, I should have gotten you a medal thumb up

Emporo also said he didnt know he had been banned.

The guy was banned hours before that the emporo dude even posted. How do I know? Because I saw Account Restricted under his name, when I read the thread....and I didnt post then, because I knew it was pointless. I dont see why emporo couldnt have done the same.

Look mate I think the thread was silly, I didn't think much of what emporor said either. He didnt start thread and he didnt know he was banned and besides the OTF forum isn't really supposed to be for intellectual discussions anyway.

a) I know he didnt start it, I never said he did, shit, I even addressed that answer before.

b) Hmm, I didnt know Off Topic Forum meant Non Intellectual Discussion....I always thought it meant threads could go off topic without any hassles....damn, woe is me...besides, this thread isnt exactly intellectual, now is it? Didnt see how that was relevant..

c) The OTF isnt for bashing trolls and bringing in forum troubles either Jumpy Got a problem, report it.

Even if this thread isn't that important I still dont think he should have been that harsh.....I mean for crying out loud the guy came in half way through and posted a couple of sentences and got got grilled....c'mon man....big deal.....but i'll leave it at that.

'Harsh' is another word for 'truthful' right? Cause I dont recall bashing the guy or anything of the sort. But hmm....why does emporo care about the troll? Why do I care about what emporo posts? Why do you care about what I post? Well shit looks like we're all guilty. Can we move on with our lives now? Pretty please? kthxbye.

Alfheim

'Harsh' is another word for 'truthful' right?

No its means going overboard.

why does emporo care about the troll? Why do I care about what emporo posts? Why do you care about what I post? Well shit looks like we're all guilty. Can we move on with our lives now? Pretty please? kthxbye.

Nevermind. I just thought you went a bit overboard and I did think you had a point. I thought you were a bit harsh and because im a nice person I stuck up for emporo.

Ok can we forget it now?

PeterGriffin
I only replied to what was given to me, if you didnt notice he was the one to reply like a smart ass, I just brought him back to reality. I dont particularly care if you think it was overboard, its over.

Sure.

emporerpants
i left because i had to go to work dude. have you seen the topics on this board? intellectual discussion? yeah, ok roll eyes (sarcastic) we have a thread about how bi girls are hot, look at your post in that, TOTALLY intellectual. way to go. didn't you say before that you wouldn't post again and didn't care what i said? if thats the case than why did you come back? i told you, i didn't notice that his account was banned. if i had, i wouldn't have posted anything. who cares how much of a point this thread has. look at the other threads and tell me much of a point they have. if you don't like it then don't post on this thread, just ignore it.

i don't know why i have to keep repeating myself, but i'll do it again anyway, I DIDN'T KNOW HIS ACCOUNT WAS BANNED. i didn't read through the whole thing before i posted my comment dude. sorry if that comment brought down your day and made you cry, but get over it. don't come in this thread if you don't like it. once again, sorry if you thought what i said was inappropriate, but damn man, are you prepared to go into virtually every thread this forum and do the same thing to pretty much everyone?

i mean damn, in the hitting women thread a dude says its ok to hit women, and you don't care, in fact you said you're sure he's joking. ok, great. but with me, i make fun of a troll and you throw a hissy fit. i'll repeat it again: i didn't read through the whole thread, i didn't know he was banned! so sorry for posting something pointless. and sorry for misunderstanding you when you said who cares about arguing about comics with a troll on message boards. to me, that seemed like you were making fun of talking about comics online. hence my reply to you.

Kongu_Dude
And this circle of love is what causes all the shit in the first place.

Hmm gee, cause the guy was BANNED when you made the comments? So whatever excuses you can post about why you did it, bottom line is it was still pointless and got nowhere.

Oh and I ended the argument 9 hours before you commented....but you're the one who brings it back up? Nice work. Are you afraid that I might bash you while you run back to the comic forum? fear But I can see you're getting kicks off this so I dont care what you reply in the future, you can have your little victory dance.

Awwpetpet

Isnt that what you're doing, right now? Jumpy
But thanks for coming into a thread and joining into something that:

a) ended
b) didnt involve you
c) was pointless to begin with

congrats, I should have gotten you a medal thumb up

The guy was banned hours before that the emporo dude even posted. How do I know? Because I saw Account Restricted under his name, when I read the thread....and I didnt post then, because I knew it was pointless. I dont see why emporo couldnt have done the same.

a) I know he didnt start it, I never said he did, shit, I even addressed that answer before.

b) Hmm, I didnt know Off Topic Forum meant Non Intellectual Discussion....I always thought it meant threads could go off topic without any hassles....damn, woe is me...besides, this thread isnt exactly intellectual, now is it? Didnt see how that was relevant..

c) The OTF isnt for bashing trolls and bringing in forum troubles either Jumpy Got a problem, report it.

'Harsh' is another word for 'truthful' right? Cause I dont recall bashing the guy or anything of the sort. But hmm....why does emporo care about the troll? Why do I care about what emporo posts? Why do you care about what I post? Well shit looks like we're all guilty. Can we move on with our lives now? Pretty please? kthxbye.

Too..much..to..read! blowup

Alfheim
i left because i had to go to work dude. have you seen the topics on this board? intellectual discussion? yeah, ok roll eyes (sarcastic) we have a thread about how bi girls are hot,

Yeah you're right but basicaly he doesn't care, so you might as well leave it.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by darthgoober
Sorry Bastion, but beside your post it just says 'This person is on your ignore list', so you'l have to whine a bit louder for me to hear you.

Wait, BASTION's David Richards? I coudn't stand Basti0n! Now he's back as David?

Lady Fianna
I can't believe I wasted precious seconds of my life voting in this poll and then typing this message. weep

darthgoober
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Wait, BASTION's David Richards? I coudn't stand Basti0n! Now he's back as David?
Yep. I've been saying that for a while now but nobody would listen. It doesn't really matter now, since he's banned, but he'll be back.

The Pict
Originally posted by BackFire
The real winners are the people who don't go into that festering cesspool of a forum known as the comic book vs forum anymore. Everyone else loses.

I go there all the time sad

So anyway who was David Richards a sock of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.